The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-03-2022, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0cash0o0 View Post
Can exlain what happen? Wanted to move from ML back to D1.
1st attempt - hotel base, denied entry, die2 want you to register at counter before proceeding to upstairs

2nd attempt - after showering alone and lie on the bed, straight cap on bj for a min, haven’t get hard ask to pump her in missionary position lasted about 5 mins, after that switch to doggy for another 5 mins, try to tell her I’m tired then she just lie on the bed, after a few mins ask me go to shower, I didn’t even come.. in and out less than 30 mins..

Think it is not appropriate to post in this thread, it should be great bonks instead of bad bonks

Sorry if I offended someone, cheers..
Old 26-03-2022, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 9
0o0cash0o0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
1st attempt - hotel base, denied entry, die2 want you to register at counter before proceeding to upstairs

2nd attempt - after showering alone and lie on the bed, straight cap on bj for a min, haven’t get hard ask to pump her in missionary position lasted about 5 mins, after that switch to doggy for another 5 mins, try to tell her I’m tired then she just lie on the bed, after a few mins ask me go to shower, I didn’t even come.. in and out less than 30 mins..

Think it is not appropriate to post in the thread m, it should be great bonks instead of bad bonks

Sorry if I offended someone
Wa I feel you bro, happen to me before.
Old 26-03-2022, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5287 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Think it is not appropriate to post in this thread, it should be great bonks instead of bad bonks

Same ! My first experience in Thai FL impression destroyed. Now trying to recover from that episode before trying again…..
Old 26-03-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
oink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First blood for Best from LoveAffair.

Booking at first a little bit of confusion but all smooth after that

Looks: 7 or 8 out of 10. Some angle weird, but some angle super slutty

Body: slim. Can carry and fuck.

Boobs: man made C. Perfect sielze for her body.

French: she inititate. Tongue action all-in

Painting: allowed me. And also let me finger.

Service: BBBJ to heaven then suddenly her fingers in my ass. She saw my reaction that I enjoy it and kept going. Caps on and did a few positions before CIM. Body massage and head massage before going to round 2.

GFE: gao gao

RTF: 10/10
Old 27-03-2022, 12:06 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
randywest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MAGIC from Amazon

A session with Magic is magical and relaxing
Magic belong to the type thats sensual and she do enjoy sex
Shes totally relax at making love and only the shower part she have steps to ensure you are clean the love making part dun feel like having steps. 2 people exploring what we like. She like to keep light low which is also good since I not so yandao also. But the love making is really good. for the 2 shots she cum and when she cum her body jerk. Knowing she is full everyday I do my best to relax her after she cum

actually I dun think this FR is required for her bcos I am sure she have many customers but Amazon ask me to write if I have time. So here it is
Old 27-03-2022, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 6
Klyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKlyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKlyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKlyeklye is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Seduction - Yumiko

I usually frequent Dome 3 and today had one of the best dates in Dome 1.

Yumiko looks exactly like the pictures and so is her figure.

She was very friendly and started off with a massage. Very accommodating throughout.

Location is a clean hotel and you get a brand new towel before bathing

For the price, this is a steal!
Old 27-03-2022, 12:53 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Charles878787 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryujin View Post
Seduction Yumi

Book her last night, damn so difficult to get.
Real person looks very very cute and her body is great with big enhanced boobs and sensitive nipples, small bush below. Not fat but very good to cuddle.
Personality, a lil icy cool but will warm up after a short while.
Fucking was accommodating, can change positions but have to guide, her english is very average. Can kiss, can french and does a decent bbbj.
Her cute looks and big boobs are the highlights for my experience with her. Did not try CIM cos i didnt bring enough cash to top up.
Will rtf for sure.

Edit: Just saw her name changed to Yumiko now lol, likeness to her photos are 80% upwards and i didnt add she is the fair skin type, dont look like siam bu.
Really ah? Hahha I feel like booking her now..but too late
Old 27-03-2022, 01:23 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Charles878787 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't think she still awake lor
Old 27-03-2022, 01:53 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 7
Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=867549

Tina of Rollypolly, 25 March 3pm ($200/2/90) + $10 tips- Ist time

OKT: Easy to liaise and gave me clear instructions.

Location: Nice hotel in Jln Besar area. Nice room but toilet was quite small, still have space for 2 during shower.
Tina came to pick me up in the lift.
Looks: 10/10 - Very fair
Body: 10/10 - sexy figure
Experience: 7/10
Boobs: C or D cup, tits turned on and I was sucking it like baby.
Shower: She asked me to shower alone despite the toilet quite big. Was given proper towel to dry myself
FJ: 7/10
AJ: NA
CIM: Once 1st shot
Pussy: Clean shaven
Ass: Solid ass good for spanking and doing doggie.
Frenching: Just a few kisses
Massage: Basic

She was wearing a short dress without lingerie inside.

She was friendly and nice, can speak English.

Did 69, her pussy was clean shaven and I was eating her pussy for a good 20 mins. She was turned on and pushing her pussy to me and I continued to eat.

Caps on, did doggie and cum a bit in the condom. Told her I still have juices left, remove my condom and CIM and suck dry.

Clean up and Tina massaged me a bit. Lie down and had a short nap for about 20 mins while i was caressing with her huge boobs while she was playing with her phone.

We did 69 again and caps on and FJ her with cowboy & doggie positions.

She tried to HJ but I couldn't cum.

Back to 69 and she HJ me using baby oil. I managed to cum again.

Will not RTF herut may try other gals of this stable instead.
Old 27-03-2022, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 0
stLapS is a Helpful and Caring SamsterstLapS is a Helpful and Caring Samster

-double posted-

Last edited by stLapS; 27-03-2022 at 03:16 AM.
Old 27-03-2022, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 0
stLapS is a Helpful and Caring SamsterstLapS is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Didn't even know land of tom yum opened already, guess I was super late. But here's my FR(s) for RP.

FR for NUTTY

Instructions were clear from OKT, those that booked before will know. Room was spacious but bed a bit small for more actions

Looks : 9/10 (super cute, reminds me of Nanny)
Body : 9/10 (got meat but at the right place, the kind I like)
Boobs : 10/10 (just right enough, good to grab when top)
French : 9/10 (can French!!)
BBBJ : 8/10 (not bad can use more force)
CIM : didn't try
FJ : 10/10 (can take quite a pounding, both of us where sweating and lying down on bed aft the first round)
GFE : 11/10 (Hardly touch her phone during session, cuddled after first round and chit chat a little bit)

When for 2 rounds, 2nd round I was super horny and couldn't hold as long as the first. But overall I am a happy man.

FR for VICKY

Instructions were clear again, SOP. Room is more spacious, big bed

Looks : 7/10 (from photos discount a bit)
Body : 9/10 (got meat but at the right place, the kind I like)
Boobs : 10/10 (boobs lover will like)
French : 7/10 (can French a bit)
BBBJ : 8/10 (not bad can use more force)
CIM : didn't try
FJ : 7/10 (can take constant pounding but got commercial feels)
GFE : 7/10

Also when for 2 rounds, but due to work I am super tired and unable to continue for the 2nd round (maybe cuz ytd did it two rounds abit over ambitious lolol), but overall left a happy man

Happy to see bro RP back in action again. hehehe
Old 27-03-2022, 05:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 11
saigonsiow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysaigonsiow deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Some hotels do require customers to register. Actually no issue with that since we are only there to fuck.

As for the gal, bo bian liao. Not fated maybe. LOL. Try other girl next time. At least Dome 1 is revived with more girls liao. More choices.

Better luck next time
Old 27-03-2022, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by saigonsiow View Post
Some hotels do require customers to register. Actually no issue with that since we are only there to fuck.

As for the gal, bo bian liao. Not fated maybe. LOL. Try other girl next time. At least Dome 1 is revived with more girls liao. More choices.

Better luck next time
I did registered last time at other places, but that just write down your particulars only.

This one is asking for room number and the person name you’re looking for.
Old 27-03-2022, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
nhprv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for HEBE, SA

Looks : 8/10 (older than pics but very cute, my type)
Body : 9/10 (slim and curves in the right places, petite)
Boobs : 8/10 (I’m not a fan of man-made boobs but hers are done very well. Nice to hold and suck on)
French : 9/10 (speaks French, more like passionate lovers)
BBBJ : 8/10 (really great, and knew where to lick me to make me hard)
AR : 9/10 (surprised me by taking the initiative)
FJ : 10/10 (fking her was like fking a lover, she’s very quiet and it was more like making love)
GFE : 10/10 (I was her last customer but she was patient and talkative during our time together)

RTF: Definitely
Old 27-03-2022, 10:56 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3266 / Power: 60
dogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond repute

Joy Seduction

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=867764

Finally can bonk siam boo again hahaha

Joy is no horse run service.
Dont think much details needed.
A solid 9/10. Her GFE is gao gao, her service tip top, her neh neh like two big melons and i love her frenching so much, playful babe.

RTF: Book oredi.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1