The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2012, 09:09 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 0
Mayoress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMayoress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by poongko View Post
THANKS for sharing. my marriage coming soon as this thread help me alot. :P
The choice is yours....... since you oredi decide to go ahead with your marriage despite knowing the risk of the Women's Charter...... we shall respect your decision.

All the best wishes and good luck !!
Old 21-09-2012, 12:35 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
Armadillo2014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After 7 years of marriage I am a free man at last.
My divorce was finalised last week. I will be making up for lost time to cheong again !
Old 23-09-2012, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ThailandLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will like to know the average cost of hiring the divorce lawyer as I am looking for a lawyer with reasonable fee (contested / uncontested divorce). And lastly, how long will the divorce procedure last? Thank you very much.
Old 24-09-2012, 12:25 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
Armadillo2014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThailandLover View Post
I will like to know the average cost of hiring the divorce lawyer as I am looking for a lawyer with reasonable fee (contested / uncontested divorce). And lastly, how long will the divorce procedure last? Thank you very much.
I have replied your PM.
Old 09-10-2012, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pandakool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi fellow men,

I need referrals of lawyers to help me vary my alimony.

Been divorce for 4 years and there have been changes to my financial situation aka lower salary now compared with previous job.

Really appreciate if anyone of you could drop me some names.
Old 10-10-2012, 12:53 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 0
MaMistress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMaMistress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandakool View Post
Hi fellow men,

I need referrals of lawyers to help me vary my alimony.

Been divorce for 4 years and there have been changes to my financial situation aka lower salary now compared with previous job.

Really appreciate if anyone of you could drop me some names.
Cannot post openly here as the lawyer will get into trouble with the Law Society. Ask the bros to PM you instead.

I have dropped a couple of names to your PM.
Old 13-10-2012, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 22
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Hi Need to find more about living apart

I had been living different room with my wife for more than 5 years and we didnt even have sex for more than that. I had found out an adultary of my wife in the past but I cant forget it. Can i apply for an immediate divorce.

I have 2 daughters now. Can i discuss an alimony amount with my wife? I also have an HDB bought under our names, do we need to sell the flat? I had been using my CPF to pay for the loans.

Once im divorce, how fast can I remarry again?

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 13-10-2012, 06:31 PM
Samster

FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Hi Bro

Anyone could provide any cheap lawyer for divorce. my wife and i had decided for the divorce. How much time is need for the the divorce prcoceeding if there isnt any contestant on children and assets as we had agreed on the terms and conditions.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Guide in Vietnam

Last edited by FireShark; 13-10-2012 at 06:57 PM.
Old 14-10-2012, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Hi Need to find more about living apart

I had been living different room with my wife for more than 5 years and we didnt even have sex for more than that. I had found out an adultary of my wife in the past but I cant forget it. Can i apply for an immediate divorce.

I have 2 daughters now. Can i discuss an alimony amount with my wife? I also have an HDB bought under our names, do we need to sell the flat? I had been using my CPF to pay for the loans.

Once im divorce, how fast can I remarry again?
Bro based on what i know, you can't file under divorce on grounds of adultery since you discovered her adulterous past more then 5 years but you can probably file under separation even thou you are under one roof but as long as living separate lives and sleeping separately.

For your HDB I think it actually up to both parties, whether to sell or the party having custody of the children to keep the flat and the other party to withdraw name fully. Cos you have to satisfy HDB requirement of a family unit before you can keep it.

For me, my ex-oc as she have custody of my daughter, opted to keep the flat and I had to withdraw myself from the flat as owner. Of course where the CPF contribution is concerned, supposingly what you have contributed into the house will be returned back to you once you have withdrawn your name. Unfortunately, my ex-oc fought for 50% of what I had contributed into flat to be handed to her as part of the settlement, end up I got screwed big time by the kangaroo cock, by then my total contribution to the flat was nearly 100k, so 50k was automatically given to her. CPF board chase after me to top back up the 50K becos by right as the rules state whatever you took out from CPF for flat you suppose to return back 100% if you sell flat.

So becareful bro, I ended with a short end of the stick...because i thought divorce can be easily settled with a cheap lawyer..but the ancilliary issue can kill you if you don't get a liar for a lawyer...cos honestly, the familee cock is not about the truth, it is about who gets the better lawyer who can twist and turn facts around to their advantage...in short a better liar then the other..and normally such lawyers don't come cheap..
Old 14-10-2012, 12:29 PM
Samster

thanks for the info.

Now i need to know file under seperation, will that be an immediate divorce. Do i need to wait until 3 years? I do not wish wait for 3 years more. I want to settle everything asap.

After Im divorced, Can i ROM immediately or I still need to wait.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Guide in Vietnam

Old 15-10-2012, 07:28 PM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
thanks for the info.

Now i need to know file under seperation, will that be an immediate divorce. Do i need to wait until 3 years? I do not wish wait for 3 years more. I want to settle everything asap.

After Im divorced, Can i ROM immediately or I still need to wait.
Well I believe both of you have already agreed on going down this road right? So I think you can both agree to backdate the separation to three years back that is assuming you have been married for more then that period.

Once you get your decree nisi absolute you can remarry again. I got mine in July the year my divorce got finalize and stupidly plunge in remarrying again in November.
Old 16-10-2012, 08:41 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 0
MaMistress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMaMistress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Well I believe both of you have already agreed on going down this road right? So I think you can both agree to backdate the separation to three years back that is assuming you have been married for more then that period.

Once you get your decree nisi absolute you can remarry again. I got mine in July the year my divorce got finalize and stupidly plunge in remarrying again in November.
You must have loved her deeply to take the plunge again. Most divorced men that I know swear never to take the vow again.
Old 16-10-2012, 11:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
joseph20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Valuable information! Thanks.
Old 16-10-2012, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMistress View Post
You must have loved her deeply to take the plunge again. Most divorced men that I know swear never to take the vow again.
Love struck more like kena kong tow now really regretting every minute of it...
Old 17-10-2012, 06:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 21
BODO is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBODO is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had a big fight with my wife. Now she wants to file a divorce.

Wat shall I do?
Actually, our problem started many years ago.
But I just endure it for the pass few years.

No third party or family violence involved.
(I am actually the victim for family violence)

I don't mind a divorce.
But I can't bear to part with my 3 yrs old son.

Please advise.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1