The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2009, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 20
rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaded View Post
u guys are great
thanks for the information

bro hosaybo i will be there from 30/7 till 1/8

i'm plannin to stay one nite on phi phi (wanna do the beach getaway lifestyle)
so my afterdark exercises may be cut to only 1 nite on phuket itself.
hopefully there will be some FR to write when i'm back haha
Bro trust me... you will find your trip too short. That what happen to me for my 1st trip was there 3day 2 night only.. therefore 2nd trip back in less in 4month time for 5 days 4 night... still cant enjoy enough... now i do understand why those angmo can stay at Phuket for 2 weeks.....

Starting to from Trip-Drepression liao.. the clubbing and gals is so different at SG....
Old 10-07-2009, 01:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
beef68 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

3 days 2 nite is very short if you really wan to enjoy , I being there many time and stay there for 2 weeks usually many things for you to enjoy and the clubbing scene is much ways better than Singapore , you even can get hook up with girls just by playing pool at any pub. your short stays also not enough for the trip to phi phi.. time pass very fast usually when u in holiday.
Old 10-07-2009, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Starting to from Trip-Drepression liao.. the clubbing and gals is so different at SG....
well said....i'm sure most thailand chiongsters get that post trip depression especially on their first few.....

See my kakis their face on first day and last day is 180º change, only never cry...

The only antidote is to keep chionging!!
Old 10-07-2009, 01:59 AM
Samster

hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Some info on Hollywood drinks pricing:

soft drink: 100bt
beer and mixer: 150bt

bottle:
vodka absolut, gin and chivas: 2,500bt
JackD, BlackL and Malibu 3,000bt
Vodka belvedere and Greygoose: 3,500bt

Champagne:
Moet 5,000bt
Cliquot 5,500bt
Don perignon 15,000bt

Corkage aka BYOW 1,000bt

They way i see it, for those into drinking lots, better to get a few bots at the airport. Can save quite abit.

On hindsight....girls pricing:
1000bt to 3000bt depending on weight and season.....
Old 10-07-2009, 05:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

ya, izzt too short for 3D2N so i think the best is 5D4N for holiday first day u settle down two day party sight-seeing then last day ready to go home...

Quote:
Bro trust me... you will find your trip too short. That what happen to me for my 1st trip was there 3day 2 night only.. therefore 2nd trip back in less in 4month time for 5 days 4 night... still cant enjoy enough... now i do understand why those angmo can stay at Phuket for 2 weeks.....

Well Bro, that is Life, Party Hard....

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosayboh View Post
well said....i'm sure most thailand chiongsters get that post trip depression especially on their first few.....

See my kakis their face on first day and last day is 180º change, only never cry...

The only antidote is to keep chionging!!

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 10-07-2009, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 19
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

errr.... i will be there for 3D2N next week. Really short trip. Not much can do except cheong, beer, eat and sleep. Wish to stay longer but cant cause need to attend a seminar.
Old 10-07-2009, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 20
rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrystockton View Post
errr.... i will be there for 3D2N next week. Really short trip. Not much can do except cheong, beer, eat and sleep. Wish to stay longer but cant cause need to attend a seminar.
Bro Jerry, you attending ASEAN Meeting Huh?? hope the meeting dun affect Patong with so many AMRY and POLICE in Phuket for the meeting.
Old 10-07-2009, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

ok, Bro, u Enjoy....

Quote:
i dun think so as the 2004 there was Tusmani so bad but Thai ppl will kn how to handle... as nw MONEY is KING.....

Quote:
Bro Jerry, you attending ASEAN Meeting Huh?? hope the meeting dun affect Patong with so many AMRY and POLICE in Phuket for the meeting.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 11-07-2009, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 21
Dermarko is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDermarko is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
With so much to cheong, eat and enjoy, 3D2N is a bit short for me..Min for me will be 4D3N at least..
Old 11-07-2009, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Bigteddybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro going to Phuket on the 16/07/09 to 19/07/09 can pm me, we can Cheong and island tour together will be staying at silver resortel patong beach
Old 12-07-2009, 02:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jaded is Cool - loads of Potential

yea i know it's kinda short but its already very welcoming that my buddy was allow to go on this trip with me by his CO.
not easy to get exit permit le

not really into whoring as i prefer to "fish" rather than "pay-per-use"
cant really turn me on
been to nightclubs and thai pubs but just cant seem to get turn on by them.
guess its just me

but for this trip may try to get into the "culture"
Old 12-07-2009, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 19
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dermarko View Post
With so much to cheong, eat and enjoy, 3D2N is a bit short for me..Min for me will be 4D3N at least..
I am totally agree. 3D2N is really short trip. In fact planning to spend 4D3N during coming X'mas..
Old 12-07-2009, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 21
Dermarko is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDermarko is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I am totally agree. 3D2N is really short trip. In fact planning to spend 4D3N during coming X'mas..
X'mas time is very high season in Phuket where a lot of westerners come over to escape from their winters, plus must things, the prices will be more ex a bit. But then, if you need to go, you just have to go...
Old 12-07-2009, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dermarko View Post
X'mas time is very high season in Phuket where a lot of westerners come over to escape from their winters, plus must things, the prices will be more ex a bit. But then, if you need to go, you just have to go...
Agree, super high season time and super cost inefficient. But then never go never know. Experience is a very subjective matter. For me i'll prefer going during Songkran. Go there fight cold/sea water war. The winner is the guy who takes over the fire truck!! Blast u out of bangla with water.

FUN!!
Old 13-07-2009, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
LFC1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Phuket

Normally got there about a week will be better...
first day u settle down...
second day u go to the beach to suntan n book island tour
third day u go island hopping( speed boat one 1000 baht to 1200 baht)
four day rent a car or bike to driving around the island ( 100 to 200 baht for bike and 800 baht for car)
5th day to last day rest and relex....

massage is the must... 200baht for at 1hr (normal one)
300baht for at 1hr(oil one) got special one
if the girl like you u can book her after work about 1000 baht.

at night u can got go-go pub at bangla st.....
the girl u choose n pick one firstly buy them drink...
1000 baht to 3000 baht
tried to get new girl each day.....
if stick to one the service will go down n will hook on her one
or chiong at the disco...

lastly... can stay at guest house better then hotel.... advice cos most the time u are not at the room.....

May to Oct were low season( all cheap but raining season)
Nov to April high season ( all exp...)
Dec 15 to 31 Jan (super peak season) very happening

that all... hope will help you all....oop talk to much already

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1