The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2011, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Living in Bangkok!

Good News,

So far no floods around Ratchada HuayKwang night market area! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 15-10-2011, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 15
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

hello, if you dun like Thai people please FO from this forum and dun anyhow say.....

I'm one of those incapable & low self esteem guys who married with Thai girl and have 2 kids......I'm so incapable until no work to do in Bangkok but living happily and enjoying my daily life......incapable happyman

You dun seem happy in your life, surely something is wrong with you and not others......try moving out & stay in other country for some time and learn to see more in other angle, u will know what is life about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alf1977 View Post
Anyway only incapable and low self esteem guys will go for Thai girls cause They cannot get local girls and Thai girls are just so cheap, and they are desperately wantinh to provide unlimited free fuxk sessions to any guy who can give her the ticket out of povety.
Old 15-10-2011, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
You dun seem happy in your life, surely something is wrong with you and not others......try moving out & stay in other country for some time and learn to see more in other angle, u will know what is life about.
Exactly,many people go to LOS to de-stress and come back a happy man.
Old 15-10-2011, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleon589 View Post
Exactly,many people go to LOS to de-stress and come back a happy man.
Exactly ......

I like take a view this way. Just like when we go for a traditional massage, whether we will be relax, distress and enjoy the massage depends very much on ourself.

If we go in with unrealistic high expectation of wanting AAA grading in all categories than the chances we will not be fully happy and satisfy is high.

There is a Chinese saying "难的糊涂" . In life something we need that. Meaning "good to be foolish". In life sometime we need to be "foolish" or act to be "foolish" to enjoy it.

A "too smart and clear minded" person can never have a relax and enjoyable life.

Let other win sometime.
Old 15-10-2011, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 17
Bebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBebertov is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any bros know of any trusted n good travel agency ?? need to travel somewhere from bangkok.. those package type.... thanks
Old 15-10-2011, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 14
cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!cheonglah is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelcraze88 View Post
There is a Chinese saying "难的糊涂" . In life something we need that. Meaning "good to be foolish". In life sometime we need to be "foolish" or act to be "foolish" to enjoy it.
Yes, like the late legendary Steve Jobs said "Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish".
Or in this case, "Stay Horny, Stay Foolish"
Old 15-10-2011, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 19
Linnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Linnie,

Yes, latphrao is prone to flooding! Make sure you have enough drinking water and food to last several days. Also, if you don't have electricity, you'll only have water for one day!

They're expecting flood to start after 14:30 pm Bangkok time so be prepared.

Good luck
Thank you bro norice for the advice. Just to update. There is no flood experienced in latprao n mbk area so far.
Old 15-10-2011, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 14
MaxxDesires is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaxxDesires is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros here can advise on housing loans in bkk? Thought of getting a place to stay n service mortgage instead of keep paying hotel. Pm me pls. Thanks!
Old 15-10-2011, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxxDesires View Post
Any bros here can advise on housing loans in bkk? Thought of getting a place to stay n service mortgage instead of keep paying hotel. Pm me pls. Thanks!
U can't get legal loan in BKK unless u pay income tax here. Your option is to rent a property to stay.
Old 16-10-2011, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 14
MaxxDesires is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaxxDesires is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U can't get legal loan in BKK unless u pay income tax here. Your option is to rent a property to stay.
Wow, thks for the info bro. Some "property agent" there was telling me that i can get a loan from certain banks with my sgp payslip. Thinks its a scam them.
Old 16-10-2011, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 15
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

yes you can get loan from some bank with SG branch like UOB or Bangkok bank, but the interest rate is so high and minimum income of USD 65,000 per annum or SGD 100,000 per annum to apply.....not sure if u need to work in sg or Thai.

http://www.uob.com.sg/personal/loans..._thailand.html

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/...-to-foreigner/

I did some check and give up on such loan, currently buy under my wife name with TMB loan 0% for 9 months

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxxDesires View Post
Wow, thks for the info bro. Some "property agent" there was telling me that i can get a loan from certain banks with my sgp payslip. Thinks its a scam them.
Old 16-10-2011, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
yes you can get loan from some bank with SG branch like UOB or Bangkok bank, but the interest rate is so high and minimum income of USD 65,000 per annum or SGD 100,000 per annum to apply.....not sure if u need to work in sg or Thai.
It is under the loan from SG and need to have income in SG and subject to credit clearance in SG. BKK Bank has stopped this loan when I last check in SG but I did not check with UOB SG.

Bank in Thailand will not loan anyone without official declaring of income in Thailand.

I heard of a SG guy whose Thai wife borrowed money from a local bank in Thailand with her declared income and husband salary slip from SG to buy a condo.
Old 16-10-2011, 04:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
robinllp is Cool - loads of Potential
Hi Bro, just to check housing in Bangkok required to pay property tax yearly?
Old 16-10-2011, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

robinllp,

No property tax!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 16-10-2011, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

one of my neighbour has a empty unit for rent in bkk..
grade A condo style with good scenery view..
been living here for years now and i enjoyed this condo as well..
95% expat residence rate ..
2 Br unit

http://www.soho-properties.com/ficuslane/

if any bros interested, do pm me, so i can let him know..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1