The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-09-2019, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Bro, for you to have been very strict on the attitude of many other MLs and yet tolerate aeroplane more than once. What's that about?
just treat as i lost my cool....sorry about that.
Old 24-09-2019, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
HungryBox is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbiorbi View Post
Not bad la this an-qi, very good at massage and not too bad juagen, imo can go for 90mins la. But sensual and gfe very lacking, so should be only for solid massage and maintenance purposes.

Location abit hard to get to but is definitely discreet la. Figure nothing to shout about, 3g roaming, wears quite nice lingerie though so hahahahah.
Quote:
Originally Posted by turfman_77 View Post
Her for her service attitude and professionalism. Her massage and GFE is really unrivalled, especially for me since
Hi Guys thanks for your replies up your points !
Old 24-09-2019, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by furyblaze View Post
You guys already knew she fly aeroplane quite often le, so why complaint when she cancel.

I also kanna a 2 - 3 times le, no complaint I will still book her, if can get I happy, if cannot just treat as save money lol. Up till now cant find any other girls that provide her service that can match hers.
Lol I'm pretty sure many of us here feel that way..

I'm equally guilty of being on the same boat, though I kena her pattern more than badminton 1 time only, but she at least she messaged me thereafter to apologize as she got my timing mixed up..

Hope she comes out of this unscathed, but I'm not too optimistic of her booking methods ever improving..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 24-09-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

Nothing to see
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
but yes, I kena aeroplane on my first time and never went back.
knn last minute want to find backup ML also hard, end up that day go back home pcc
GL fish tank open for bizness mah..

Samster

Nothing to see
Old 24-09-2019, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickencanfly View Post
I have went before anqi. Looks is about 80%. The rest is sop. Service wise there are many better ones. Lirou,tianniu, youyou are better.
Thanks man !
Old 25-09-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
heelturn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/yuki-massage/

Severely suffering from syt withdrawal ever since Cici and Yilin rtc, hence decide to book this Yuki to try.

Location: Ironically, she is staying where Cici used to stay, talk about bringing back memories. Sharing an apartment with Bobo, with a shared common bathroom that can be awkward if bump into other bros.

Looks: Definitely her and syt, but complexion is not flawless.

Body: Advertised as B, but feels smaller. Not an expert in this area.

Massage: Okay, not there for that anyway

Sensual: Nothing fantastic, pretty SOP. 3G roaming.

GFE: She gives the Cici vibe more so than Yilin, with a sense of maturity despite her her tender age. Nothing to shout about, but her youth will help her get away with this.

HJ: Pretty mechanical with fake moaning.

Others: She mentioned she was here in July under a different name. Uses phone rather frequently.

RTM: Probably yes to feed my SYT addiction, but I will rotate with ZZ and Angel. I'm a SYT lover so if any bros have other SYTs to recommend, please share them with me.
Old 25-09-2019, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Nice thanks for the MR!
Seems like recently there has been a real boom to the vanilla services girls after getting so used to the full nude BJ ones. This one sure kiv together with TN and YZ still on the to try list.
Recently also managed to try this girl after some glowing MRs from some bros here.

https://sglonelyguy.org/dan-dan-massage/

Looks wise pretty much what you see on the ad, just that her face not as skinny as the photos but she is definitely is a slim and pretty lass with ample body to feast on.
Good sized boobs, and the comments on her butt made me take more notice of it than usual that said can’t remember much on it actually.
Overall package is superb, enjoyed my time with her, massage was quite good strength though a little short. Only bummer is that she was on one hand for a while but I could live with that, think she was trying to schedule or confirm some bookings. Am sure if you are not good with that you let her know she would stop.
Semi nude but... I would just say you can test the roaming a little ;P
A nice girl to chat with too.

Overall money well spent. If you want to try be quick as I believe she won’t be here for long.

P.S I understand why bros said the location wasn’t good, cos it was where one of the RTC legend used to stay and people hated that location (not sure was it raided or complained before, cannot remember). Was ok for me for the timing I visited so I had no issues with that. Just that a bit hard for people coming on public transport.
DD is marked in red as FN, did u get short-changed or lai ang.
Old 25-09-2019, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelturn View Post
but I will rotate with ZZ and Angel. I'm a SYT lover so if any bros have other SYTs to recommend, please share them with me.
Curious, how come you classify ZZ and A as SYTs?

Old 25-09-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Once the dust settle liao she most likely will come back with a different name..
As they say, old habits die hard, a leopard never changes its spots, etc..
Wah I damn conflicted....she told me over the last 2 sessions that she need to go back because of family issue month end - so she working hard to meet target. Bro says she texted that "people call police" - but she usually re-surfaces. I too been aeroplaned and been annoyed when she does that but not like her to not respond....I hope it is not permanent too.
Old 25-09-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
heelturn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Curious, how come you classify ZZ and A as SYTs?
No, I don't classify the two of them as SYTs, which is why I went for Yuki instead of RTM ZZ... I miss Cici and Yilin alot, especially Cici. Hope she really comes back in Oct.
Old 25-09-2019, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To serve or not up to her but it a must to inform customer if need to cancel.

Imagines you reach the destination wait there no answer like a clown
This to help herself set a good reputation.

Is the same thing to apply customer also
Old 25-09-2019, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Wah I damn conflicted....she told me over the last 2 sessions that she need to go back because of family issue month end - so she working hard to meet target. Bro says she texted that "people call police" - but she usually re-surfaces. I too been aeroplaned and been annoyed when she does that but not like her to not respond....I hope it is not permanent too.
I dunno man she always seems troubled to me.. Think got plenty of skeletons in her closet..

Whatever it is, she 好自为之 bah..

Old 25-09-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelturn View Post
No, I don't classify the two of them as SYTs, which is why I went for Yuki instead of RTM ZZ... I miss Cici and Yilin alot, especially Cici. Hope she really comes back in Oct.
Your last line a bit confusing, hence my question..

Oct not too far away bah.. You can try to WC her to see if she's coming back..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1