The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2015, 05:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 16
red_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to behold
Dear gorgeous Mrs B, Happy Mooncake festival to you!

Looking forward to see the moon!!
Old 26-09-2015, 06:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 19
templeavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ordinary Wife/ Girl Friend

Happy Moon Cake Festival to Mrs B.
Old 26-09-2015, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 19
templeavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of lighttempleavenue is a glorious beacon of light

Received Club1 series..

Have 3 pictures... 2 of them are fully nude of Mrs B...censored but still very sexy... the other one is MRs B in the Club? love her cleavage and skin...smooth like silk?
Old 26-09-2015, 07:20 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 3779 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6942 / Power: 19
benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cunnilinguslove View Post
Is this the zhao geng pic? Always wondered what underwear mrs b wears ...

I received the club1 pic days ago but didn't have the chance to reply. club1 pic was as enticing as this. But the best pic nomination goes to the naked mrs b showing her hairy pussy though the pussy was censored, I just love how hairy she was. One question though, why is she clenching her fist?

Best wishes & Happy Moon cake festival to mr & mrs b ...

and to all her fans as well ...
why is she clenching her fist? Just had a orgasm and after effect sensation when I took the pix
Old 26-09-2015, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11973 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Wishing a very Happy. Moon Cake Festival to Mrs B.

My favourite is moon cake

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 26-09-2015, 09:45 AM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21528 / Power: 90
OIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Moon Cake Festival to Mrs B!!!!!!!!
Old 26-09-2015, 09:51 AM
Samster (P)

benxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond reputebenxmanda has a reputation beyond repute

Deleted by ts

Last edited by benxmanda; 18-02-2021 at 04:45 PM.
Old 26-09-2015, 09:52 AM
Samster (P)

[Image removed]

Last edited by benxmanda; 31-05-2021 at 10:35 AM.
Old 26-09-2015, 09:53 AM
Samster (P)

Deleted by ts

Last edited by benxmanda; 18-02-2021 at 04:49 PM.
Old 26-09-2015, 09:54 AM
Samster (P)

Deleted by ts

Last edited by benxmanda; 18-02-2021 at 04:50 PM.
Old 26-09-2015, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 14
thugs is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthugs is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthugs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Happy Moon Cake Festival to Mr and Mrs B!
Old 26-09-2015, 10:07 AM
Samster (P)

1.freedom1984 2. trepies 3. sierra888 4. nottiguy1 5. cunnilinguslove 6. red_squirrel 7. templeavenue 8. otamay 9. OIOIO 10. sc slayer 11. nottiecpl77 12. Mrsbadmirer 13. edwintantan 14. grouchycabi 15. S.B.Y.1
16. devilchan78 17. scoobyts 18. flyinglipas 19. alvin81 20. TwinTowers 21. CoCK ShoCk 22. viperf14 23. GuWahZai 24. Onlyne 25. thugs

Please PM Prezzzy your email address to be rewarded the MOON CAKE No.2.
In your PM to Prezzzy, mention MOON CAKE No.2.

If you want to know what MOON CAKE is all about, eat MOON CAKE 2.

Last edited by benxmanda; 26-09-2015 at 10:20 AM.
Old 26-09-2015, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 14
thugs is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthugs is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthugs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I was surprised by Mr B on the mooncake photo!

Mrs B killer legs with a pair of high heels, love it! Good stuff especially with her "hidden treasure"
Old 26-09-2015, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
desk83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happy Mooncake festival sexy mrs bexmanda
Old 26-09-2015, 10:45 AM
Samster (P)

Anyone eaten the MOON CAKE 2. Please report
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1