The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2007, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 18
adboy_6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info

As there are free internet at the lobby, I told my lappie and went to the lobby. That was about 10 pm. The central sofa was crowded so, I wnet to the more secluded sofa located at the far side of the lobby. There was already a lady sitting there. She look decent from her dressing and to me, I though that she is another girl-next-door waiting for her friends.

I took the seat beside her as it offer me a view facing the entire lobby. I had heard of BATS (it is the bar where it is know to be where many working ladys prowl) and wanted to know the quality of girls who pardon the places, while I work.

As I was working halfway, she started asking on my work. It soon went into my family and whether I am a guest of the hotl and the girls who are walking to the direction of BATS. Upon prodding, she mentioned that she is a nurse and that she just came to JKT to work. And that she is waiting for a friend to turn up before going to BATS.

All along, I was still thinking that she is a decent girl, until she mentioned that she is going to BATS. She then asked me if I can bring her to BATS, and say that it would be free for her as I am a guest of the hotel.

Looking at the clock, it was already 11:30 hrs and I still had a bit to go in my work. I decline her and tell her that I could do so on the next day....

So we continued at the lobby. She then change the topic to the hotel and its facilities. She said that she had never slept in such a posh hotel before... That, I guess was the hint, so I offered her to go to my room and have a look or sleep, if she wanted to. (by then I had almost complete my work)

She accepted the offer and on the way up to the room, somehow, I felt that she isn't so decent as I though, and since she did not even mention $$$$, I basically wanted to try her out.....

Funny enough is that, she did not bother to call her friend who she is waiting for when I prompted her. And she could just follow a stranger up to his room so easily.

to be continue.....
Old 01-06-2007, 02:27 PM
Samster

Once in the room, I pretended to finish my work and ask her to wash up first. While she wash-up, I basically secured all my documents and valuable into the safe, leaving only 100,000 R between the pages of a book. I intend to play along as a gentleman and see how decent she can be.

Next surprise, She came out with a towel around waist and bra. I pretend not to look and after I on the Tv for her, offered her a drink from the bar. I then went in to wash up. While I was brushing my teeth, the lights suddenly go off. It came on and she pop her head in (the door was closed tight) and say sorry for turning off the wrong switch. Imagine that moment, with me naked and she (decent girl???) peeking in.

We talk on th bed for a while, then she offer to massage me. Of course, I say ok. She asked me to take off my shirt, leaving my shorts on, while she took off her towel. She is now in her underwear. She use baby oil and did quite a good massage on my back (first). while doing so, she was placing her hand into the shorts (not completely, but my guess is to entice me).
After I turned over, she massage my front, and of course, felt her 'accidentally' touching the part now and then. Luckily, I was not aroused, so I guess that she did not have any excuse to go further.

That was also the time, that I could carefully survey her face and body. She looked decent and pretty enough. She said that she is 26 yrs old and her body was well-built, but proportional. I would give a 6/10.

The massage went on for half an hour. Then we proceed to lie down to sleep, I with my shorts and she in her underwear.

to be continue.....
Old 01-06-2007, 02:39 PM
Samster

Funny, isn't it. Here I am, trying to act like a gentleman, and she in her underwear, in a bed with a stranger.

While I was still contemplating the next step, at the same time looking at the time (which is about 1:30am already, and I have project presentation at 9:00 the next morning). the next surprise happens.

She suddenly asked me if I like sex??!!!!!!

Looking at her, I cannot imagine how open she is. I replied that all men are born equal. Trying to act genteman again, I replied that I am married and even then, I do not have a rubber.

She started to give a lecture on sex and its pleasure and stress-reliefing and such. At the same time, she pull out a rubber from her bag.

Of course, I play along. I help her to take off her bra (relunctantly, as if I am still guilty conscious) and she help me out of my shorts. The rest was SOP.

Surprisingly, we did it 3 times that nite.
Old 01-06-2007, 02:46 PM
Samster

All along, I know I hit a jackpot, but there must be some string attached, I guess.

Sure enough, on the 3rd time, she say that she is looking for a plac to stay and needed 1.5 million R to pay the rent for the month and ask if I culd help her.

Of course, I cannot agree. I guess that is why, we only did it 3 times, course after that, the mood change and we slept. By then it was already 3 plus.

The nxt morning, I passed her the 100,000 R and she asked me for my number. I decline and told hr to leave her number which I have it now. I told her that I could bring her to BATS if she want to the next time.

It was only upon my return from JKT that I checkout WSG and that she is famous in the forum. And she is actively working the grounds @ Shangrila and meridien hotels.
Old 01-06-2007, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Take the Busway to Blok M station. Get to Jalan Pehilitan which is a street diagonally off the station. Be careful. The street have no street lights. There are SYTs in the shadows of the shophouses. Begger children asking for coins.

There are many bars here. The place only gets crowded around 10.30 pm with SYTs. Oscar's has a live band downstairs. One white man, me and about 20 SYTs in the bar !!!. Hungry lot, lol . BBBJ no problem. FJ w/o rubber okay to them. But STDs rate is 22%. Better rubber than having dicky get sick. Always LT. IND 100,000. Restaurant, pool tables, dart boards and another bar upstairs.
Old 01-06-2007, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by adboy_6 View Post
All along, I know I hit a jackpot, but there must be some string attached, I guess.

Sure enough, on the 3rd time, she say that she is looking for a plac to stay and needed 1.5 million R to pay the rent for the month and ask if I culd help her.

Of course, I cannot agree. I guess that is why, we only did it 3 times, course after that, the mood change and we slept. By then it was already 3 plus.

The nxt morning, I passed her the 100,000 R and she asked me for my number. I decline and told hr to leave her number which I have it now. I told her that I could bring her to BATS if she want to the next time.

It was only upon my return from JKT that I checkout WSG and that she is famous in the forum. And she is actively working the grounds @ Shangrila and meridien hotels.

I cannot believe it...

U GAVE 100k?

OMG,.......

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 01-06-2007, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
white_smk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

100k R ?!!

isnt that less than S$20

Old 02-06-2007, 01:48 AM
Samster

Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by white_smk View Post
100k R ?!!

isnt that less than S$20

Yup..

Sin 17.54 cents at today exchange rates,.,,,

What a loser, cheap skate and a disgrace to his country......................

Sigh

Old 02-06-2007, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
Yup..

Sigh
IND 100,000 for one that works the rounds at the Shang and Meridien ?. Sure or not ?. I think it was satu juta ( 1 million ).
At Blok M , its cheaper, IND 100,000 to 400,000 after hard bargaining.

A cent saved is a cent for the next action.
Old 02-06-2007, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Normally what I would give a LC (those sitting booking girls in the KTV), apart from the official booking fee, a min tips of Rp.200K

And with a 3 rounder + a 30mins or so massage thrown in and you gave her that much, Rp.100,000?!?!??
BTW, did you have your own Condoms?
Or did she provide that 3pcs of Condom?
Old 02-06-2007, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 20
viceman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterviceman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtmMan View Post
Normally what I would give a LC (those sitting booking girls in the KTV), apart from the official booking fee, a min tips of Rp.200K

And with a 3 rounder + a 30mins or so massage thrown in and you gave her that much, Rp.100,000?!?!??
BTW, did you have your own Condoms?
Or did she provide that 3pcs of Condom?
I tot you MIA liao... Heheeehee... All the Old Birds started to surface again...

Cheers!

VM

"Sex can be fun after eighty, after ninety, and after lunch!" - George Burns
Old 03-06-2007, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
white_smk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
Yup..

Sigh
haha, in fact im kinda of "look up" to him leh. it's not easy to achieve such feat, at least not for me.
Old 04-06-2007, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by white_smk View Post
haha, in fact im kinda of "look up" to him leh. it's not easy to achieve such feat, at least not for me.
I do have women "wanting" to come to my house for a drink... U know... one thing lead to another....for them to taje cab to/from my place would have cost them at least 100k... Jakarta is not cheap u know.....

But.... that kind of money... I am shy even to talk about it... When they : the women " say their phone got no pusal. U transfer at least 150k.....

I am surprised....

Sigh....

He should report this in ISG.. I am sure he would be very impressive there...

SIGH<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Old 04-06-2007, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Bruce68 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by adboy_6 View Post

Pls don't ever tell her 'u are from Singapore!!'
You are really a 'disgrace' to us....'100K'!!!
If yes, then
Old 04-06-2007, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
buzzing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha... tips in JKT would cost much more than Rp100K not counting booking fee yet....

26yrs... if she does accept Rp100K, she must not be a looker then...

BTW.. wats her name?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread