The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 09-03-2022, 09:08 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Rose from LovelyPattaya

<Photo took from LovelyPattaya Telegram Channel>

Introduction : After trying so many different type of "cuisine" since pandemic has started. I still will return to eat my favorite Thai cuisine. Somehow one of Rose photos which OKT had uploaded at Telegram caught my attention and I decided to book her without hesitation. Anyway got nearly 2 years never write a proper FR, so the FR might not be so detailed.

Looks :
Rose looks quite similar to this photo even though the eyes is censored. Should be at her late twenties. She has womanly beautiful look which suit my liking. Have some slight blemishes on her face. She have long hair and she tied it up when I first met her. The moment she let down her beautiful long hair, it really enhance her womanly beauty.

Body :
Slim and nice body. She wear office suit to greet me and as she is welcoming me, I am observing her figure and can assure that she have a nice figure. Her height I estimate is around 1.61m to 1.63m tall. Very slight minimum tummy and which are just stomach to me. Her skin tone color is not thai tanned but is more like sun tanned color. I like her this skin tone color. Her body scent smells goods.

Boobs :
Enhanced. Have under boobs scar. Her boobs are semi soft and firm feeling. Her nipples are brown in color and her nipple are average size. Her nipples are very nice to suck on. When I am enjoying gently on her nipples, she will moan in enjoyment which quite arousing for me. The whole session I was having a great time enjoying her boobs as she let me suck and lick it gently with no restriction.

GFE :
She is a very nice and service orientated girl. Will offer me water to drink. Bath me well from top to bottom. Her English speaking level is basic. Overall can feel that she is a sweet girl.

Frenching :
Her style is kiss and french type. Need some initiation. When french with her can feel more than half of her tongue.

BBBJ :
Her BBBJ IMO is consider good. The feeling is those sensual feeling when she BBBJ on my 2IC. During bathing, she will give me a short BBBJ while I am fondling her boobs. After bathing, I went to sit on the bed while waiting for her and as she walk over to me she suddenly kneel down on the mat and start to give me a BBBJ.

FJ :
FJ with her was quite enjoying as I love to hear her moaning. As I only go for 1 shot, I only concentrate on 1 position which is missionary position because I wanted to french with her and also suck on her boobs while pumping onto her. Releasing my that shot was satisfying.

In my point of view :
Rose has a womanly beautiful look which suit my liking and I like the way how she service and take care me.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary

Last edited by dreamboiboi555; 10-03-2022 at 03:33 PM.
Old 09-03-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

FR for Lol (SA)

Superb babe to have in these dark times (getting better!) of travel restrictions choking the supply of aroi cuisine into SG.

TLR

Looks: 6/10
Body: 7/10 Wholesome
BBBJ: 8/10 for effort
FJ: 8/10 nice expressions!
GFE: 10/10
RTF: Defo would

A lot of bros have given accurate FRs and this one is not much different. Lol is not a stunner in terms of looks but makes it up in the GFE and service department plus very sweet voice.

Glad SA is back here and looking forward to having more tomyum, pad kra pao, thai milk tea....you get the drift 555.
Old 09-03-2022, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
LouisAngg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mimi

2 shots package

Looks: 10/10 as as picture shown
Body: 8.5/10 Small size with a b natural b cup
BBBj: 8/10 If can blow longer will be great
Painting: Nv try but she seemed not into it
Frenching: Allowed but short tongue fight
FJ: 9//10 No complain, took long for 2nd shot n doggy her

She is leaving soon and i think she planned to go online when she head back to Tomyum land.
Old 09-03-2022, 10:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Ridz is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Waiting patiently for a slim 38E type to appear.
Old 09-03-2022, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Piglet777 is Cool - loads of Potential

First time FR for Milk--Club Friday

Looks: 10/10 shes rly pretty to me, her biggest plus point IMO, im not sure about the age probably late 20s..but im not the best at telling ppl's age
Body: 9/10 Her boobs r rly big and her body is pretty hot with tattoos
BBBJ: 8/10 its rly good but short although i didnt try asking for it to be longer
FJ: 9/10 shes accommodative and responsive and patient
location 7/10: if u drive, theres plenty of places to park. but if u go by public transport, its not as convenient as driving. not near mrt. the room is simple but gets the job done.
Old 09-03-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 16
silvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of light

Is Felicia from Tiko Babes returning?
Old 10-03-2022, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 19
pe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud of
Thanks God finally i have come back home.... start tactical planning again.... Hope is soon... prefer the old sbf format... Glad to see familiar chongers...
Old 10-03-2022, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all

Where you heard from bro or you wishing for her to come back?
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvstedt28 View Post
Is Felicia from Tiko Babes returning?
Old 10-03-2022, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 3
RedXIII deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good to see Dome 1 alive again, although prices have gone up. Quality still seems very decent.
Old 10-03-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 5
Onisama is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOnisama is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOnisama is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOnisama is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Peony from Thaismile

Firstly, thanks bro for helping, booking was smooth and hassle free.
When I first met Peony, omg. So petit! My mind ran wild and thinking what fun I can have with such a package.
Entered the room, you know the drills. Stripped and showered. Chat a bit but not much interaction yet. Guess its still a bit early in the morning.
Went back to the room and lay down. She transformed into a hungry beast. Guess I was her breakfast! Good 10 mins painting + bbbj.
I flipped her around and serviced her, no rejections. South was clean shaven without smell. Her hips moved rather violently while I gave her some good tongue action.
She bth, capped on for me and started with cowgirl. Again, her hips went wild and I had to stop her to gain control. Flipped her with ease and started my missionary thrusting. The way she shut her eyes with each forward motion turned me on even more. She initiated doggy and my oh my. That bubble butt. So cute and yet so bangable. Exploded my rounds and she helped to clean me up.
I have to say this is truly a wonderful session after 2 years of drought. Room looks great and hygienic. Peony smells so good, cute and small boobs with suckable nipples. I didnt play with it much as I'm not a boobs guy. Her ass was much to shout about. Petit but such a dynamite.

Thank you again bro!
Old 10-03-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Johnnykwang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally thai girls are back
Old 10-03-2022, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 11
BlueDemon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueDemon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The revival of Dome 1 is the best thing ever since Covid fucked up the whole world.
Old 10-03-2022, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 17
dilemma1985 has much to be proud ofdilemma1985 has much to be proud ofdilemma1985 has much to be proud ofdilemma1985 has much to be proud ofdilemma1985 has much to be proud ofdilemma1985 has much to be proud ofdilemma1985 has much to be proud ofdilemma1985 has much to be proud ofdilemma1985 has much to be proud of

Welcome back !! 2 years feels like almost a lifetime.
Old 10-03-2022, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 16
wan6183 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywan6183 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried Maggie from Amazon on her 1st day today

Location nice but a bit unexpected
Young girl with nice facial features
Boobs are big and feel natural
Started off with bbbj in the bathroom
Good attitude and willing to serve, thais are back!!!
No more tiongbu nonsense
Old 11-03-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bongyonggong123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone here faced being ignored by OKT ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1