The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 13-06-2024, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Anyone know if G7 working today?
Old 13-06-2024, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 15
davidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to behold

Latest news is that shop will be closed from 15 to 20th Jun for some renovation.
Old 13-06-2024, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 15
davidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
I hope the closure is not due to some clowns posting nonsense but rather short of gatekeepers.
Heard from the old man gatekeeper who told a guy waiting outside the shop that the salary is about $3k/month. However the working hours are very long about 12 hours a day and he reached home about 1am nightly. Didn't hear about off day or annual leave. 😅 guy said not bad cause got pretty girls to see everyday. Old man said money is more important. I suppose the old man is tired of downblouse, upskirt or tits watching already. Of course the other benefit is the WLs will give him angpows during CNY. So any bro who is interested in a career change can enquire with the white hair boss.
Heard from the uncle today that the boss has managed to hire someone.

Perhaps is one of our samaster
Old 13-06-2024, 07:50 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 466 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11382 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidharu View Post
Latest news is that shop will be closed from 15 to 20th Jun for some renovation.
Is not renovation bro the shop just renovated recently..
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 13-06-2024, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 758 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1039 / Power: 2
Newsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud of

The best is to transform the room to sex dungeon, this benefits a lot of brothers from queing up. 1 session takes 6 to 8 guys all tied up and let the ladies whip them hard. Die cock stand.
Old 13-06-2024, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 758 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1039 / Power: 2
Newsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishaky View Post
Fr on g28 (1st June 2024 7pm) looks 7/10 milf boobs fake enhanced 7/10 fj 7/10 raw was offered in missionary position ..we did it without cap....3 days later felt burning sensation in urine... quickly went private clinic and did some tests ..came back positive for common STDs..had to take 14 days antibiotics course...g28 is a favourite with Chinamen construction workers..they pumped her raw and call out her name in their dreams
Can you describe common std, be more specific. Need to take so many days of antibiotic meh so serious, 1 cipro and 1 course of doxyline can kills all the gems inside you.

Last edited by Newsasap; 13-06-2024 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Add
Old 13-06-2024, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3933 / Power: 22
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Be it real or fake
I think those affected should do a checkup at dsc.

Remember that time g7 Tao infected several cust with chlamydia.
Old 13-06-2024, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 14
hondalvin has much to be proud ofhondalvin has much to be proud ofhondalvin has much to be proud ofhondalvin has much to be proud ofhondalvin has much to be proud ofhondalvin has much to be proud ofhondalvin has much to be proud ofhondalvin has much to be proud ofhondalvin has much to be proud ofhondalvin has much to be proud of

I wonder how you know the chinamen call out her name in their dream? Is it you slept with all of them? Oh maybe that's where your std came from?😂😂

Quote:
Fr on g28 (1st June 2024 7pm) looks 7/10 milf boobs fake enhanced 7/10 fj 7/10 raw was offered in missionary position ..we did it without cap....3 days later felt burning sensation in urine... quickly went private clinic and did some tests ..came back positive for common STDs..had to take 14 days antibiotics course...g28 is a favourite with Chinamen construction workers..they pumped her raw and call out her name in their dreams
Old 14-06-2024, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
ditxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Come on, please get a life. I believe you can't get what you want from G28 then turn sour grape trying your best to spoilt her reputation. What a petty person.
Old 14-06-2024, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Fu666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Wise words from a wise man.... salute..brother cassano g28 is a high risk player and controversial figure..she is mother of three sons in Vietnam..she is still married to a Vietnamese man in vietnam.we did our checks at Vietnam embassy here..we also check her records at dsc clinic ..due to her raw policy with everyone she has received std treatment many times at dsc clinic..her useless husband in Vietnam don't know she screwed raw by Chinamen construction workers here..

Man the fuck up lah pussy. She refuse to do raw with you? insult your small cock or your cock cannot stand when you call her. Maybe you trying to spread fear so that other guy won't call her and you can have her to yourself?

You are a fucking man child. They are just service ladies, get over it. If her service sucks, just move on.
Old 14-06-2024, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wise words from a wise man.... salute..brother cassano g28 is a high risk player and controversial figure..she is mother of three sons in Vietnam..she is still married to a Vietnamese man in vietnam.we did our checks at Vietnam embassy here..we also check her records at dsc clinic ..due to her raw policy with everyone she has received std treatment many times at dsc clinic..her useless husband in Vietnam don't know she screwed raw by Chinamen construction workers here..
You are a fucking man child. Get over it if she give you bad service or don't want to serve your ugly ass.
Old 14-06-2024, 03:29 PM
Samster

Deleted Post
Old 14-06-2024, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
Craigbuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Please stop defaming g28. It is impossible for you to get her records from the Vietnam embassy. Also, if she indeed had STD, it would have been picked up during her regular and mandatory health checks. She can still work means that she is cleared. G28 is an honest lady who wants to do her best to provide for her family. Just because you got rejected by her doesn't mean you have the right to defame her. The girls already suspect who you are. I urge you to stop all these attacks and go to other shops if you must. If you are not welcomed in h38, there are other shops that will serve you.
Old 14-06-2024, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So many white knights defending G28.
Old 14-06-2024, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
Accounts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
It's just a $60 service, need to go all out on her?? Got so loser bo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1