The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 13-06-2024, 10:31 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 2
zenmaster10 is a splendid one to beholdzenmaster10 is a splendid one to beholdzenmaster10 is a splendid one to beholdzenmaster10 is a splendid one to beholdzenmaster10 is a splendid one to beholdzenmaster10 is a splendid one to beholdzenmaster10 is a splendid one to behold
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
Sorry if not allowed here!

Just wondering if I can find any Viet GL ladies that look like the previous next door L20H40 G3 that went back when the house closed?

By the way, I don't mean her famous 'PSE experience' but more on her physical looks - skinny, petite and with skinny legs with very obvious thigh gap

I miss the G3 next door!
Old 13-06-2024, 01:39 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 411 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11359 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
Dun hab leh....hav meh.
I went try her sonetimes ago....she put condom on me leh...i din resist.
Some beast must hav refuse to wear then rape her ...
Poor thing.
Vengeance belongs to God, let God punish them ..
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 13-06-2024, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 15
Hammer11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHammer11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
Vengeance belongs to God, let God punish them ..
yes. let God handle this

Last edited by Hammer11; 13-06-2024 at 05:23 PM.
Old 13-06-2024, 03:23 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer11 View Post
If G28 had STD, it would have been detected during the regular health screening and the shop would probably be suspended. That post by Ishaky is clearly nonsense and out to defame G28. The fact that she can continue to work and the shop remaining in operations means that the authorities have passed her health status. Ishaky, I urge you to stop what you are doing because it is not difficult to track who you are.
Thanks for speaking up bro..u got the point ..Upzz u 38 super pts .. ..
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:

Old 13-06-2024, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 21
charger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud ofcharger has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by omg888 View Post
Yes, I am also told will be closed for 10 days from 15 June.
I hope the closure is not due to some clowns posting nonsense but rather short of gatekeepers.
Heard from the old man gatekeeper who told a guy waiting outside the shop that the salary is about $3k/month. However the working hours are very long about 12 hours a day and he reached home about 1am nightly. Didn't hear about off day or annual leave. 😅 guy said not bad cause got pretty girls to see everyday. Old man said money is more important. I suppose the old man is tired of downblouse, upskirt or tits watching already. Of course the other benefit is the WLs will give him angpows during CNY. So any bro who is interested in a career change can enquire with the white hair boss.

Last edited by charger; 13-06-2024 at 04:37 PM.
Old 13-06-2024, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1545 / Power: 11
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
This Ishaky and Xoaomingxiao account very sus. Both newly recreated accounts and already had points of 45 when they had 1 post. Now they are still in moderation. I suspected they are clones of the same master account with power of 25.
Coincidentally Michaelwinn has power 25. Coincidentally both like to talk about raw. Many bros has complain that he post fake FR. Up to you guys to judge...
Old 13-06-2024, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone know if G7 working today?
Old 13-06-2024, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 15
davidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to behold

Latest news is that shop will be closed from 15 to 20th Jun for some renovation.
Old 13-06-2024, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 15
davidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to beholddavidharu is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by charger View Post
I hope the closure is not due to some clowns posting nonsense but rather short of gatekeepers.
Heard from the old man gatekeeper who told a guy waiting outside the shop that the salary is about $3k/month. However the working hours are very long about 12 hours a day and he reached home about 1am nightly. Didn't hear about off day or annual leave. 😅 guy said not bad cause got pretty girls to see everyday. Old man said money is more important. I suppose the old man is tired of downblouse, upskirt or tits watching already. Of course the other benefit is the WLs will give him angpows during CNY. So any bro who is interested in a career change can enquire with the white hair boss.
Heard from the uncle today that the boss has managed to hire someone.

Perhaps is one of our samaster
Old 13-06-2024, 07:50 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidharu View Post
Latest news is that shop will be closed from 15 to 20th Jun for some renovation.
Is not renovation bro the shop just renovated recently..
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:

Old 13-06-2024, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 732 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

The best is to transform the room to sex dungeon, this benefits a lot of brothers from queing up. 1 session takes 6 to 8 guys all tied up and let the ladies whip them hard. Die cock stand.
Old 13-06-2024, 09:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Ishaky is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Fr on g28 (1st June 2024 7pm) looks 7/10 milf boobs fake enhanced 7/10 fj 7/10 raw was offered in missionary position ..we did it without cap....3 days later felt burning sensation in urine... quickly went private clinic and did some tests ..came back positive for common STDs..had to take 14 days antibiotics course...g28 is a favourite with Chinamen construction workers..they pumped her raw and call out her name in their dreams
Old 13-06-2024, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 732 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishaky View Post
Fr on g28 (1st June 2024 7pm) looks 7/10 milf boobs fake enhanced 7/10 fj 7/10 raw was offered in missionary position ..we did it without cap....3 days later felt burning sensation in urine... quickly went private clinic and did some tests ..came back positive for common STDs..had to take 14 days antibiotics course...g28 is a favourite with Chinamen construction workers..they pumped her raw and call out her name in their dreams
Can you describe common std, be more specific. Need to take so many days of antibiotic meh so serious, 1 cipro and 1 course of doxyline can kills all the gems inside you.

Last edited by Newsasap; 13-06-2024 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Add
Old 13-06-2024, 10:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Ishaky is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishaky View Post
many people with chlamydia do not have symptoms, another test is the only way to be sure that chlamydia is cured completely. This is most effective six weeks after completing treatment. It is sometimes called a 'test of cure'. Chlamydia reinfection is very common, particularly among people under 25.
Old 13-06-2024, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3933 / Power: 22
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Be it real or fake
I think those affected should do a checkup at dsc.

Remember that time g7 Tao infected several cust with chlamydia.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1