The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-07-2016, 01:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangstar View Post
Yeah, Plan B had the cheapest, Bottoms more expensive. even after bringing so many girls back from Bottoms, and some more everynight for 2 weeks I visited them each time I go, they still don't wanna give me discount. I am also friends with one of Plan Bs mama, quite a good looking milf, but only 32-34 years old, got a good pair of tits as well, but too bad, cannot bring back, she refuses.
Hitting on the mummy my experience says, the old timers become mummy because they are married or have a loyal sponsor !

Quote:
But of course, they all know I am willing to tip, I think over 2 weeks of trip, i spend about SG$3,000 in drinks, bar fines, tips and of course for the girls.
Now I know why you got treated like VIP, 3,000 $ ?

Quote:
So i waited until 11pm then go in, tried to find that girl, but too bad cannot see, this bar got a lot of ladyboys too, so better ask before choosing, got gay dancers too, they will also go back with you, if you are into guys.
No, can't remember if I been there or know that place. But good to know about LB ..

Quote:
But yeah, if you folks are into Pinays and are in Makati City (Manila) you can go to Burgoss street, I think it is safer than other parts of Manila, because of the number of pubs and convenience stalls and Fast food restaurants, there are also a lot of security guards with guns.
And a lot of LB and occasionally, touts following you, and also, mmm, beggers who keep pulling your shirt.

But overall, P Burgos is still ok, compared to the other sides of Manila.
Old 08-07-2016, 02:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 21
bangstar is a glorious beacon of lightbangstar is a glorious beacon of lightbangstar is a glorious beacon of lightbangstar is a glorious beacon of lightbangstar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
And a lot of LB and occasionally, touts following you, and also, mmm, beggers who keep pulling your shirt.

But overall, P Burgos is still ok, compared to the other sides of Manila.
That's what I love about all these places, it's unlike our Geylang, there's a weird feeling when you get there.

I personally love it. I know there are other places in Manila, been to some bars, but no bar fine though girls are willing to go out with you. at Makati Square.
Old 08-07-2016, 02:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Makati - Pharaoh
Roxas - East Asia, Studio 69, Apeira, Miss Universe, Bachelors Mansion
Baclaran - The Bay, Dynasty Real, Princesa, Liberty Island
Paranaque - Air Force 1
Quezon - Heartbeat, Lanai, Pegsasus, Classmates, Queens Chamber

Bros,
Heading to Manila for three nights. Can anyone suggest out of these which one or two can I try? Looking for a pretty and young girl's companionship. Kissing, Touchy, feely in the club itself. Bonk not mandatory, take outs not keen as well. Budget not a big issue as long as it's not above SGD 500 to 600 since I am alone. Can stretch max to SGD 700 and sit with say 2 gorgeous beauties like those FHM Philippines models or Pia Wurtzbach type.
Old 08-07-2016, 04:07 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That's what I love about all these places, it's unlike our Geylang, there's a weird feeling when you get there.

I personally love it. I know there are other places in Manila, been to some bars, but no bar fine though girls are willing to go out with you. at Makati Square.
Well, coincidentally, I noticed you also join the forum 13 year ago like me

I skip the bar fine business if I have more time in Manila, so I can chase the date sites and all. If short of time, troll P Burgos, to see what comes out.

And if really short of time, I just call the FLs I know !

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboCat View Post
Makati - Pharaoh
Paranaque - Air Force 1

Bros,
Heading to Manila for three nights. Can anyone suggest out of these which one or two can I try? Looking for a pretty and young girl's companionship. Kissing, Touchy, feely in the club itself. Bonk not mandatory, take outs not keen as well. Budget not a big issue as long as it's not above SGD 500 to 600 since I am alone. Can stretch max to SGD 700 and sit with say 2 gorgeous beauties like those FHM Philippines models or Pia Wurtzbach type.
Ok, Almost all of the above are KTVs.

Just sit, want to spend $ ?

Will PM you some other stuff, for you to have some comparison of 'Miss World Class' Stuff, not cheap though
Old 08-07-2016, 08:47 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Spakol - that's a word I haven't heard in long time

You are becoming Filipinised !!
Cge pare. Lol

Member of SBF's Tiko's Club #48

Conquered List:

Alot...

To up list:
Old 08-07-2016, 11:40 PM
Samster

Typhoon Season started

Old 09-07-2016, 10:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
allen84us deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
You got a PM. Will be in Manila till next Friday .

Quote:
Makati - Pharaoh
Paranaque - Air Force 1

Bros,
Old 09-07-2016, 10:38 PM
Samster (M)

allen84us deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
You got a PM bro. Will be in Manila till next Friday
Quote:
Makati - Pharaoh
Paranaque - Air Force 1

Bros,
Old 11-07-2016, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 18
skenat is a name known to allskenat is a name known to allskenat is a name known to allskenat is a name known to allskenat is a name known to allskenat is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by allen84us View Post
You got a PM bro. Will be in Manila till next Friday
Me too... will be in makati from tue to thurs. So far didn't really venture out, just tried wechat. Have to be careful though.
Old 12-07-2016, 09:07 PM
Samster

Calamansi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most of the "girls" on Wechat are actually LBs.
Old 12-07-2016, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 20
yy0202 is one of the Best!yy0202 is one of the Best!yy0202 is one of the Best!

Will be in makati till fri, any bro wanna cheong w me? Im a noob, so i know nothing there
总是不小心忘记了 平淡不只是因为简单
握紧手里的幸福 也许只有一个人能让你如此的习惯.
Old 12-07-2016, 11:05 PM
Samster

skenat is a name known to allskenat is a name known to allskenat is a name known to allskenat is a name known to allskenat is a name known to allskenat is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by skenat View Post
Me too... will be in makati from tue to thurs. So far didn't really venture out, just tried wechat. Have to be careful though.
Just arrived Manila, and thanks to Bro etsys for the contacts.

After meeting today, was too tired and tried wechat.... 21 y old student studing hotel management looking to pay student fees. Singaporean father, pinoy mother. Left Singapore when she was 5 years old. Tried out topless massage with blow job. Fair and nice tits. Supposed to be for 2 hours, but after 45 minutes said she had to go back and study... Massage... press press, blow job good suction. Won't go further as she has boyfriend.

Coming to Singapore in July with 3 friends and asked me to bring her out clubbing. Told her sorry, not convenient.
Old 13-07-2016, 04:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Back from a short weekend getaway to Manila. Here's my FR :

Room 502 International : Tried this club after reading some reviews about it & wanted to generally check out Malate/Mabini Street as it was a first time for me. I came at 7:45 PM and was the only customer Was greeted and taken in to be shown around the club and explained the system. A few ladies, about 10, sat near the entrance, elegantly dressed like those in night clubs like Tiannamen, Hong Kong Palace or other China KTV's in Singapore. As I am a fan of syt and not tall, slim but older women, my first impression was luykewarm. But I thought since I'm already here why not just try and explore this place and this concept. I was told P2000 entitles me to unlimited drinks whatever I want. So I chose Jack Daniels with Coke and chose a sofa upstairs. Good decor. The waiters were friendly and poured drinks for me and brought hot towels & a beautiful lady (not sitting a the entrance came to accompany me). Just as we finished introductions & were getting comfortable and getting to know each other, she was withdrawn and replaced by another one. I was told this was their system. One girls sits with one customer for 15 min only. But the next girl was gorgeous as well. Another one later was really very sweet , young student. Soon I was a little tipsy and realized I've drunk almost quarter of the bottle. In the process I chatted with 7 different girls all minimum 21 and maximum 26 years old. Most held office jobs, some were studying at the university and worked on certain days only. Learnt a few Tagalog words, heard their life stories. The most I did was hold one girls hand and took number from another. A couple of them took my number as well. Ordered some food which was delicious and the ladies served me. Including tips and food (P1000), my total bill was P4200 for a good two hours of non-stop drinking, food and companionship included in the price. Overall I felt I was doing a very Jap/Korean thing but OK for a different experience. Those who want to entertain clients more discreetly, this is a good place.

Jap Clubs on Mabini: Went to a couple of them to just check the system and look at the "software". Found it a waste of time. Not straight to the point and the girls were not necessarily or consistently prettier than EDSA/Burgos. Sit, order expensive drinks and sing karaoke then negotiate take home rates only at the end of the night not earlier Someone with different experience in Mabini, please enlighten.

Miss Universe: Went a little late this time and most better looking models were occupied. Enjoyed the show and a few P100 massage by the male attendants while sipping your drinks. They double up as mini papasans to help you to call a girl if you like one.

EDSA: Nothing much has changed over the years. However I find the quality dropping a little. Places like Pittstop were very empty as well for a Saturday night. Got a very slim, cute syt at Cotton Club and gave her my number to meet after my bar hopping. While I was still drinking at Miss Universe, she took a cab down to my Makati Hotel and waited for me at the lobby there. Had 4 rounds with her till she left at 2 PM the next day. Very good attitude and service. Sweet and innocent type.

P. Burgos: This took the lion's share of my time and budget. Because I stayed right at Burgos. Visited most bars. Plan B was a disappointment and so was Bottoms, Moulin Rouge, High Heels, Bourbon Street & Dimples during early hours. Not sure if their sad hour girls are better. Tickles, Rascals, Shampoo, Montana and Wow Wow Wow were good. Several bars are willing to let girls give BBBJ to customers. Take out fees are 1750 for Happy Hour and more worth than 3500 during sad hours. Girl will stay for minimum 3 hours for that price. Extras for the girl is negotiable. In case you don't have a room some places e.g Dimples & Tickles have an upstairs room for you too.

Wechat Massage: Randomly called a girl from one Massage establishment that sent me pictures and looked genuine. Rate was P500 for massage and she didn't spend even 1 minute massaging me. The moment she entered my room, our lips were locked and had two rounds of slow, gf like love making. Nice !! Gave her P2000 for that 2 hours effort.

Street Massage: Loads of girls giving flyers on Burgos, chose one that looked fair, slim, good looking and took her number. Texted her during the day when no bars are open to pass some time. P500 for massage and P700 for a good long sensual BBBJ. Very worth for that price. Repeated for another masseuse but this time went to her room in a back alley. Similar prices but less comfortable than your own hotel room.

Overall a short but good trip. Took Tiger both ways as I wanted to leave Singapore after work on Friday & come back as late as possible on a Sunday. Enjoyed a couple of nice Filipino dishes ...Tinalang manok and Arroz Caldo....masarap !!
Old 13-07-2016, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Back from a short weekend getaway to Manila. Here's my FR :

Room 502 International : Tried this club after reading some reviews about it & wanted to generally check out Malate/Mabini Street as it was a first time for me. I came at 7:45 PM and was the only customer Was greeted and taken in to be shown around the club and explained the system. A few ladies, about 10, sat near the entrance, elegantly dressed like those in night clubs like Tiannamen, Hong Kong Palace or other China KTV's in Singapore. As I am a fan of syt and not tall, slim but older women, my first impression was luykewarm. But I thought since I'm already here why not just try and explore this place and this concept. I was told P2000 entitles me to unlimited drinks whatever I want. So I chose Jack Daniels with Coke and chose a sofa upstairs. Good decor. The waiters were friendly and poured drinks for me and brought hot towels & a beautiful lady (not sitting a the entrance came to accompany me). Just as we finished introductions & were getting comfortable and getting to know each other, she was withdrawn and replaced by another one. I was told this was their system. One girls sits with one customer for 15 min only. But the next girl was gorgeous as well. Another one later was really very sweet , young student. Soon I was a little tipsy and realized I've drunk almost quarter of the bottle. In the process I chatted with 7 different girls all minimum 21 and maximum 26 years old. Most held office jobs, some were studying at the university and worked on certain days only. Learnt a few Tagalog words, heard their life stories. The most I did was hold one girls hand and took number from another. A couple of them took my number as well. Ordered some food which was delicious and the ladies served me. Including tips and food (P1000), my total bill was P4200 for a good two hours of non-stop drinking, food and companionship included in the price. Overall I felt I was doing a very Jap/Korean thing but OK for a different experience. Those who want to entertain clients more discreetly, this is a good place.
The 15 minutes rotation is a concept that's picking up, but FFS I can't figure out what's special as you can't do sh*t and the girls are only to talk-talk .. no thanks ..

BTW, Malate, despite Duterte as president, is still not a good place especially at late hours.. As recent as last week a caucasian was knocked off and his stuff stolen. Happens quite regularly there.

Quote:
Overall a short but good trip. Took Tiger both ways as I wanted to leave Singapore after work on Friday & come back as late as possible on a Sunday. Enjoyed a couple of nice Filipino dishes ...Tinalang manok and Arroz Caldo....masarap !!
Basically you had the soup loaded with the soup powder and rice porridge ?

I am not that happy with Filipino food, except the Killing me softly chicken and tapa and kare kare.
Old 13-07-2016, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calamansi View Post
Most of the "girls" on Wechat are actually LBs.
What I now look out for is real massage for 400 to 500 per hour. You can at least get a decent massage, and more often than not, you can tip her, get her to take off her clothes and give you a hj or blowjob. Total damage would be about 1.5 to 3K, depending on how generous you are. It is unlikely you will get lady boys in this price range.

Those that ask straight off for 2K to 3K, you have a greater than 50% chance of landing with a lady boy. It has happened to me a couple of times. Give them 1K in order not to cause any trouble and ask them to go back or you will call security. Never allow them to step foot in the door.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1