The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2012, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by pga69 View Post
HOUSE 0819

this is first time i try China girl from lor 08, called her from lor 2062

name vivi
21yrs
1.63m
bobs size b firm
nice round backside

face 8/10
attitude 8/10
gfe - high
look young
tight hole
medicore blow job

she mentioned that since she is being outcall, the service duration is only 50mins (the bloody boss is really trying out to con us).
Usually outcall takes longer than 1h cos house owner doesn't really both to keep tack of IPPT timing & original okt is far away.山高王帝远
Old 21-08-2012, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shuang Shuang @ 16W12

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
SS just wanna make you cum faster so that she is not so tired...

No WL in GL loves Rough Rider cos they are having sex with customers not making love with hubby lor...

Just my 2 cents worth...happy holiday brother...
That may be true about SS & many/most other wl's .... however I insisted that SS have a short nap (till my time was up) wif me post some hot steamy coitus & she had NO issues what-so-ever
Old 21-08-2012, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
That may be true about SS & many/most other wl's .... however I insisted that SS have a short nap (till my time was up) wif me post some hot steamy coitus & she had NO issues what-so-ever
Wow SS so nice to you bro...envy you lor!

For me we only wechat everyday...ha ha
Old 21-08-2012, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

hahahha .... I am awaiting my rtf to Sexy SS in due course

She says I amuse her ( make her laugh) & sort of "satisfy" her libido to boot ....

Absence may make her "heart" grow fonder ... and the sex steamier ...... that's in theory at least
Old 21-08-2012, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:

But we whatapps every other day lor!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 21-08-2012, 12:28 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
hahahha .... I am awaiting my rtf to Sexy SS in due course

She says I amuse her ( make her laugh) & sort of "satisfy" her libido to boot ....

Absence may make her "heart" grow fonder ... and the sex steamier ...... that's in theory at least
I can't satisfy her with my Tiny Floppy Joe...so sad!
Old 21-08-2012, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
But we whatapps every other day lor!
Ha ha...you Sinkie me Chinkie mah...hee hee
Old 21-08-2012, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
timmyh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can somebody point me in the right direction. Was at gl over the weekend and went to the $150 houses with $150 to spend. All busy or ordinary looking and fat girls working. And it's in the afternoon. Where is the house with all the hot model lookalikes? It should be like too many hotties to choose from. But now it's like which girl do I pick that's the least fugly.
Old 21-08-2012, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyh View Post
Can somebody point me in the right direction. Was at gl over the weekend and went to the $150 houses with $150 to spend. All busy or ordinary looking and fat girls working. And it's in the afternoon. Where is the house with all the hot model lookalikes? It should be like too many hotties to choose from. But now it's like which girl do I pick that's the least fugly.
You r dreaming.No models in geylang. You should go orchard towers look for bapok.
Old 21-08-2012, 01:47 PM
Samster

Talking Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Where is the house with all the hot model lookalikes? It should be like too many hotties to choose from. But now it's like which girl do I pick that's the least fugly.
Bro if you manage to find a Joint got such Beauties...please let me know hor...

I also wan leh...
Old 21-08-2012, 01:57 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think you take your $150 go clubbing better la bro. U think $150 very big can get hottie. You go clubbing w that $150 see whether can even get a hottie to French with you or not, don't even talk about sex.
Old 21-08-2012, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bobby5555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 02(24m13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
gd one bro...a nice not bad fair looker who provides v gd svc n willing to pls...in fact quite surprised not much comments on her in sbf till now...
Perhap there isnt any sbf cheongster at M2413.
Just rtf 02 today.. Like her fair complexion(fairness) n her service..

The new girl 33, 66, 88 also look pretty, good business.
Shud return to try next time n update their FR..
Old 21-08-2012, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
xiaobaodi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For model lovers,

Recommend: ShanShan , house 1651 (lorna).
Looks-8/10, chio
Figure-7.5, has slightly bigger body frame. Smooth/White porcelain skin.
Height-about 1.65m (she has the model figure/looks especially with high heel shoe on).
Service-SOP
RTF- 3 times already for me.
Old 21-08-2012, 11:59 PM
Samster

Went to 2038 see if xiaowei around. Not working.

Saw another girl called xinyu, Wah not bad leh but got people waiting for her Liao.

Saw another girl there called Qi Qi, just here one month. Face is not too bad so thought just try lah.

Regret! Her boobs look like c when wearing clothes, but when take out.... The boobs sag to her navel like a granny .... What the fuck... Her service also lousy lah... Pls don't choose this Qi qi from 2038, cannot make it.

Went across the road to find my Liu Yi Fei.

My drill is in a foul mood today. I drill liu Yi fei for 30 min non stop until after that her legs like cannot walk SIA.... I had to help her down the stairs some more... Wahahaha.

Actually got one customer call beforehand, but she saw me, she fuck care that guy.

Later when I come down, I saw that customer macam wait until neck long long... Wahaha ...

I told my liu Yi Fei that I felt sorry for him sincerely, I don't think she got any strength left to service him after my drill got activated.

Every muscle in my body is aching now like I just ran 2.4km or something.

Can't do this too often, think must rest a week before drilling again.

My liu Yi Fei was shocked at my sudden drilling prowess as usually I finish off quite fast and I screw slowly and gently.

But today was full power drilling fast hard and in four positions until the whole bed drenched in our sweat...

Crazy stuff.
Old 22-08-2012, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Bruddar, I thot u told us u put on a Andy Lau synthetic mask and got away with all the "goodies" in your way, no??

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1