The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2012, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
GALANT8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
FR? 88 is her number or her name?
Her name is 88. Well she is a newbie just started work 2 days ago. service wise still amateur so shall not elaborate but bj not bad. personally i think she is a syt.
happy bonking
Old 19-08-2012, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
GALANT8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
FR? 88 is her number or her name?
Sorry bro, 88 is her number in her homebase 2413
Old 19-08-2012, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1324 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of
Re: negative remarks on SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Bruddar, one of my buds just informed me today that he kenna a lacklustre session with Shuang Shuang. Like yourself, he is young, well-built but not those super yandao type. But he is those si wen type of guy de!
That's interesting! I also look very si wen. Usually WLs prefer my type of customer 'cos they know I won't be rough and will take care of them well. But seems this Shuang Shuang is the reverse...
Old 19-08-2012, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1751 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15352 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re:Shuang Shuang @ 16W12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
That's interesting! I also look very si wen. Usually WLs prefer my type of customer 'cos they know I won't be rough and will take care of them well. But seems this Shuang Shuang is the reverse...
SS just wanna make you cum faster so that she is not so tired...

No WL in GL loves Rough Rider cos they are having sex with customers not making love with hubby lor...

Just my 2 cents worth...happy holiday brother...
Old 19-08-2012, 05:55 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
geniewishes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi everyone , new here can anyone pm me like locations and maybe numbers so i can call. Thinking to go down GL tonight but dunno where to go to. THANKS!
Old 19-08-2012, 07:30 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

FR On Dan Dan (2045A)

Origin: Guangzhou
Experience in GL: 9 Months
Age: Didn't ask for her age but she looks like in her early 20s

Actually I RTF her serveral times but realised I didn't post any FR on her yet so here is my belated FR on this korean look alike babe Dan Dan.

Face: 7.3/10
(Dan Dan has this korean/Japanese mixed blood face. One will have mistaken her as a korean girl. Bonking Dan Dan fulfils my fantasy of bonking korean girl . She is neither SYT nor matured looking. She has this classy gorgeous pretty face. I find her eyebrows kind of bushy. The way she stares at ppl really make her look fierce & cool. Maybe its due to her eye makeup. I find her eyes able to electrify men & she looks seductive. Her nose is medium high and her lips r nice. Overall I like her looks. She may appear icy when u first see her. But during the session she is very chatty & friendly. She speaks good cantonese and some korean words such as opa )

Body: 7/10
(The first time i bonked her, her figure is juz nice. Neither too slim nor too meaty. But recently I realised she put on weight at the tummy, arms, thighs, legs area. So now she is a bit bah bah but not fat hor. Nice to hug and cuddle. She has a cross tattoo on the back of her neck and a faint tattoo on her hand. Overall she is fair and her skin is not bad.)

Boobs: 7.1/10
(Natural B cup Boobs with light brown nipples. Her nipple size quite big & look swollen. Simply loves to suck, lick, squeeze & play with her boobs.)

Shower: Thorough washing by Dan Dan. She used her body soaped with shower foam & rabba against my body. Loves the way she handles my dick. Feels shiok.

Catbath: 7/10
(She used her boobs to rabba my body & back initially. Can feel the smoothness of her boobs & body. After that she gave me a gentle sensous type of cat bath on the front & back of my body focusing on my nipples, neck, tummy, balls, thighs, legs. Overall a very decent cat bath from this babe.)

AR: 7.3/10
(After wiping my ka chng hole with the baby wipe, she blew warm air into my ka chng hole. I felt quite shiok at that instance. One and only WL who blew air in my ka chng hole . Her AR is not bad. She licked my ka chng hole gently & her tongue even poked my ka chng hole. She then alternate from AR to sucking my balls then back to AR. Simply love the feelings when she suck my balls when i am on my fours. Very shiok.)

Frenching: 7.4/10
(Passionate gentle bf gf type of frenching with lots of tongue action. I have lots of feel when i frenched this babe. Simply love to french her non stop.)

BBBJ: 7.1/10
(She first licked my dick gently and i simply love to see the way she sticked out her tongue & licked my dick up and down repeatedly. After which she engulfed my entire dick with her mouth & gave me a nice gentle BBBJ. Can feel her tongue swirl around my dick as well. Her BBBJ suction & pace is juz nice for me. Not too aggressive.)

Painting of pussy: Her pussy hair is very bushy. Looks like she did not trim her pussy hair for long time. Had a great time painting her pussy. No smell. Nice looking pussy.

FJ: 7.5/10
(Dan Dan is very seductive, hot & wild in bed. During sex she threw seductive stares & glances which aroused me greatly. Her moaning is nice too. We did in missionary & cow girl position. In missionary position I frenched her & pumped her & grabbed her boobs at same time. I enjoyed this position for quite some time as i simply love frenching her. After awhile Dan Dan requested to switch to cow girl. Her riding skills r good. When she moved up & down, my dick felt very shiok. Not many girls can make my dick feel shiok in cow girl. Dan Dan is able to do so. As i cannot tahan her seductive stares & moaning & bouncing boobs soon i cummed.)

GFE: 8.2/10
(This babe is simply KC queen. She will KC u & gave great GFE. In my first session with her she focused more on services. In subsequent RTF, her focus is more on KC & GFE & Chatting. But her service standard still maintains.)

RTF: Yes
Old 19-08-2012, 07:48 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
FR On Dan Dan (2045A)

Origin: Guangzhou
Experience in GL: 9 Months
Age: Didn't ask for her age but she looks like in her early 20s

Actually I RTF her serveral times but realised I didn't post any FR on her yet so here is my belated FR on this korean look alike babe Dan Dan.

Face: 7.3/10
(Dan Dan has this korean/Japanese mixed blood face. One will have mistaken her as a korean girl. Bonking Dan Dan fulfils my fantasy of bonking korean girl . She is neither SYT nor matured looking. She has this classy gorgeous pretty face. I find her eyebrows kind of bushy. The way she stares at ppl really make her look fierce & cool. Maybe its due to her eye makeup. I find her eyes able to electrify men & she looks seductive. Her nose is medium high and her lips r nice. Overall I like her looks. She may appear icy when u first see her. But during the session she is very chatty & friendly. She speaks good cantonese and some korean words such as opa )

Body: 7/10
(The first time i bonked her, her figure is juz nice. Neither too slim nor too meaty. But recently I realised she put on weight at the tummy, arms, thighs, legs area. So now she is a bit bah bah but not fat hor. Nice to hug and cuddle. She has a cross tattoo on the back of her neck and a faint tattoo on her hand. Overall she is fair and her skin is not bad.)

Boobs: 7.1/10
(Natural B cup Boobs with light brown nipples. Her nipple size quite big & look swollen. Simply loves to suck, lick, squeeze & play with her boobs.)

Shower: Thorough washing by Dan Dan. She used her body soaped with shower foam & rabba against my body. Loves the way she handles my dick. Feels shiok.

Catbath: 7/10
(She used her boobs to rabba my body & back initially. Can feel the smoothness of her boobs & body. After that she gave me a gentle sensous type of cat bath on the front & back of my body focusing on my nipples, neck, tummy, balls, thighs, legs. Overall a very decent cat bath from this babe.)

AR: 7.3/10
(After wiping my ka chng hole with the baby wipe, she blew warm air into my ka chng hole. I felt quite shiok at that instance. One and only WL who blew air in my ka chng hole . Her AR is not bad. She licked my ka chng hole gently & her tongue even poked my ka chng hole. She then alternate from AR to sucking my balls then back to AR. Simply love the feelings when she suck my balls when i am on my fours. Very shiok.)

Frenching: 7.4/10
(Passionate gentle bf gf type of frenching with lots of tongue action. I have lots of feel when i frenched this babe. Simply love to french her non stop.)

BBBJ: 7.1/10
(She first licked my dick gently and i simply love to see the way she sticked out her tongue & licked my dick up and down repeatedly. After which she engulfed my entire dick with her mouth & gave me a nice gentle BBBJ. Can feel her tongue swirl around my dick as well. Her BBBJ suction & pace is juz nice for me. Not too aggressive.)

Painting of pussy: Her pussy hair is very bushy. Looks like she did not trim her pussy hair for long time. Had a great time painting her pussy. No smell. Nice looking pussy.

FJ: 7.5/10
(Dan Dan is very seductive, hot & wild in bed. During sex she threw seductive stares & glances which aroused me greatly. Her moaning is nice too. We did in missionary & cow girl position. In missionary position I frenched her & pumped her & grabbed her boobs at same time. I enjoyed this position for quite some time as i simply love frenching her. After awhile Dan Dan requested to switch to cow girl. Her riding skills r good. When she moved up & down, my dick felt very shiok. Not many girls can make my dick feel shiok in cow girl. Dan Dan is able to do so. As i cannot tahan her seductive stares & moaning & bouncing boobs soon i cummed.)

GFE: 8.2/10
(This babe is simply KC queen. She will KC u & gave great GFE. In my first session with her she focused more on services. In subsequent RTF, her focus is more on KC & GFE & Chatting. But her service standard still maintains.)

RTF: Yes
Bro...can her AR better than LeLe @ 1803?
Old 20-08-2012, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 20
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by GALANT8 View Post
Sorry bro, 88 is her number in her homebase 2413
99 from the same hse is taller and more sexy. But still newbie.

OKT Eagle always like to source for tall and sexy WLs like the former Xiao Ba.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 20-08-2012, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 20
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
MM has not tried Dan Dan @2045A?
Call her goto 1606 lah.

Le Le @1803 AR no horse run huh?

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 20-08-2012, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4594 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute
FR for PRC 莎莎 of GL red house 14XX

Tonite topo GL streets but can't find any lobangs.
Tried to contact web gals but to no avail.
Finally landed at legal house & found 1 cute pretty gal.

Before me,there was 1 idiot black man asking okt to tell his gals : 2 shots for 1hr.
He picked his ‘lucky“ bah bah girl but can only pay $50.
Okt fucked him out of d house....

FR for PRC 莎莎 of GL red house 14XX (can't remember house no but spotted panda pic outside):

Looks : 8.5 (sweet & pretty)
Body : 7.5 (slim,petite,fair with smooth skin)
Boobs : 7.0 (average but not boob lover)
Frenching: 9.0 (great kisser & got high gfe feeling)
Bbbj: 8.0 (slow,progressive & sensational)
FJ: 8.5 (can bonk in different maneuvers w/o any complaints; can french all the way)
Attitude: 9.0 (Friendly & high gfe)
Damage : $150/1hr

Pls up my points if u like my FR.
Old 20-08-2012, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
MM has not tried Dan Dan @2045A?
Call her goto 1606 lah.

Le Le @1803 AR no horse run huh?
Power Suction AR cum Tongue Thrusting...no horse run!
Old 20-08-2012, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 18
pga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

HOUSE 0819

this is first time i try China girl from lor 08, called her from lor 2062

name vivi
21yrs
1.63m
bobs size b firm
nice round backside

face 8/10
attitude 8/10
gfe - high
look young
tight hole
medicore blow job

she mentioned that since she is being outcall, the service duration is only 50mins (the bloody boss is really trying out to con us).
Old 20-08-2012, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 15
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Bruddar, they are of different style leh. Lele more aggressive & high pressure both in bbbj n ar whereas Dandan more sensuous and smooth style.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 20-08-2012, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 15
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: negative remarks on SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
U might want 2 try Bei Bei from the same shop. I find her sexy and quite chio.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 20-08-2012, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Bruddar, they are of different style leh. Lele more aggressive & high pressure both in bbbj n ar whereas Dandan more sensuous and smooth style.
Hmmm...so it is Commando vs Clerk lor...hee hee

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1