The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-09-2019, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalhill View Post
Quick question for bros who have Angel's wechat.

Is Tian Xing (https://sglonelyguy.org/tian-xing-massage/) the one who was jogging with Angel a few nights ago?

I read from past posts that TX is Angel's neighbour and she looks quite different from her ad now. So wanted to confirm before i book.

Thanks in advance
Yes. They went jogging.

Her features are nice but puffy face is no go for me.
Old 13-09-2019, 02:06 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
royalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroyalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroyalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Yes. They went jogging.

thanks for confirming - up your rep :-)
Old 13-09-2019, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Well, she has already stolen a piece of my heart, but okay lah still got millions of pieces left to be stolen..
Bro, pm leh. I also curious to know which one so good
Old 13-09-2019, 02:12 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
So you had similar experience as well, thing is she was rather nonchalant about it. Maybe we seemed too kind.
I don't tell them off for such antics during the first session, just that they won't see me again after that.

But I will give gentle reminders for return sessions.

That's my philosophy.
Old 13-09-2019, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalhill View Post
thanks for confirming - up your rep :-)
So not meeting Tianxing afterall?
Old 13-09-2019, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
royalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroyalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroyalhill is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
So not meeting Tianxing afterall?
still thinking about it but likely not first choice
Old 13-09-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
I don't tell them off for such antics during the first session, just that they won't see me again after that.

But I will give gentle reminders for return sessions.

That's my philosophy.
For me they have to be aware themselves. If need to be reminded then there is something wrong with mindset or attitude.
Old 13-09-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2675 / Power: 17
Docow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
For me they have to be aware themselves. If need to be reminded then there is something wrong with mindset or attitude.
agree with this. those that ask for permission are appreciated, they have to arrange next appointments after all. it's those that get carried away texting, one handed massage, or put the handphone on your butt and message away type. these won't rtm

no post to up: reading (please PM me your latest post); mattjb (please PM me your latest post); DevilChan78 (please PM me your latest post)

need to up more before I can return to this list:
wpns

Old 13-09-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes. They went jogging.

She is like total opposite of Angel lol, looks wise
Old 13-09-2019, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docow1000 View Post
agree with this. those that ask for permission are appreciated, they have to arrange next appointments after all. it's those that get carried away texting, one handed massage, or put the handphone on your butt and message away type. these won't rtm
Wa HP put on butt, that’s too much
Old 13-09-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster

Docow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Wa HP put on butt, that’s too much
I kena before. the ML probably thought I dunno. it was for a short while but could feel she was tapping away on it cos it was not stable.

no post to up: reading (please PM me your latest post); mattjb (please PM me your latest post); DevilChan78 (please PM me your latest post)

wpns

Old 13-09-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
I kena before. the ML probably thought I dunno. it was for a short while but could feel she was tapping away on it cos it was not stable.
She probably thought you dunno means she knew it was not right. Some blatantly just do it thinking it is ok for us to pay them for the hour to fiddle with hp nonstop.
Old 13-09-2019, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 12
WhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=seqing;19195809]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Not all women like the taste of dicks. Unquote

No wonder, one ml prefer to wash the dick herself then blow while bathing.
quite a few actually. first person come into mind is Vicky.
Old 13-09-2019, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You never turn around... then piak piak piak her till she cry for mercy
Old 13-09-2019, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tska13 View Post
You never turn around... then piak piak piak her till she cry for mercy
no la, just turn head and "oei (wei)".

wpns

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1