The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2012, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinlion3 View Post
@bro BG,

Sad to hear Xiao Ya not yr cup of tea, but also happy as that means less cheongsters queueing so I no need to wait when I go. From yr FRs, I get the feeling u prefer bigger sized WLs like the swimmer type Yang Yang who I have yet to try.

But do agree that looks wise WLs in the house lose to the L16-20 WLs.
Wahahahaha!!! Your words laced with some sharp porcupine spine lidat wor!

I think this BG favours wl who are chio, not tall and meaty type.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 17-08-2012, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
merlinlion3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

@bro Alejandro88

Somehow whenever I see bro BG's posts, his FR of the ECP salty smell Yang Yang always pop up in my mind. Override all his other FRs liao. kekeke

But if looking for chio, then better avoid Xiao Ya lah. She not say ugly, but not chio enough in terms of looks for CAT 150. It is her service and that makes me keep RTF her. Jialat liao, feel like going down to bonk her liao.
Old 17-08-2012, 02:01 AM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
@bro Alejandro88

But if looking for chio, then better avoid Xiao Ya lah. She not say ugly, but not chio enough in terms of looks for CAT 150. It is her service and that makes me keep RTF her. Jialat liao, feel like going down to bonk her liao.
Bruddar, I agree with your assessment on Xiao Ya.

Like Xiao Li, Jenny and Taifeng, ppl go for these WL not bcos of their looks but purely bcos of their extraordinaire svc. Their die-hard supporters have gone beyond looks. FYI, I saw a few young and quite good looking guys look for Jenny regularly. So what can you deduce about that re Jenny??

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 17-08-2012, 04:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 13
Geekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGeekynerd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Bruddar, I agree with your assessment on Xiao Ya.

Like Xiao Li, Jenny and Taifeng, ppl go for these WL not bcos of their looks but purely bcos of their extraordinaire svc. Their die-hard supporters have gone beyond looks. FYI, I saw a few young and quite good looking guys look for Jenny regularly. So what can you deduce about that re Jenny??
Wow young and good looking guys look for Jenny? Most of the time I see her customers are middle-aged or old men, makes me wonder what those young guys are thinking
Old 17-08-2012, 04:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Fr on xiaoya 0819

After reading a fair bit about this girl, decided to go try her.

At first look, seriously not cat 150 standard lah...but acceptable.

Looks: 6 not ugly, but she looks more like Thai or Filipino than a prc girl...

Body: 6.5 a cup boobs that look ok on her slim frame

Service: 7 she tries hard to pls but her soapy body
rub on the mattress in bathroom can't fight with say wh1612 Yi tiao long standard. Her saving grace is her cosplay act. She put on a kinky nurses underwear and hat to serve me. Did some slight strip tease dance on top of me and used a stethoscope to masturbate... This girl quite hardworking and her good attitude saves her.

When fucking, I started to imagine raping some of those young petite Filipino nurses here at our hospitals and that got my rocks off in the end. Need to use some imagination
w this girl and it'll be fun.

However as mentioned, lookswise she's not wow but it can most certainly grow on you especially when she dons her cosplay stuff.

For those looking for smaller sized girls, she
would be a not bad choice as she is really small. About the size of cong cong 2038 or slightly smaller me thinks.
Old 17-08-2012, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 16
victorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud of
Apple of 16W17

Hi bros, I upped Apple two days ago. Here is my FR.

Name: Apple
Base: 16W17
Origin: Hunan
Height: about 1.63m
Weight: about 48kg
Boobs: 32A
Looks: decent looking, slim, not a beauty 6.5/10
Foreplay: shower and short BBBJ 6/10
Catbath: relatively short message and catbath 6/10
Frenching: she is a heavy smoker and her breath turned me off 0/10
BBBJ: good and deep, moving the tongue well 8/10
AR: not on her menu 0/10
FJ: cowgal, missionary and doggie, she put in fair effort 6.5/10
GFE: no chemistry 4/10
Attitude: average wl who provided a basic svc 5.5/10
RTF: no, there are many better choices at 2045A, 1606, etc.
Old 17-08-2012, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekynerd View Post
Wow young and good looking guys look for Jenny? Most of the time I see her customers are middle-aged or old men, makes me wonder what those young guys are thinking
I think these good looking guys have lots of chances to up chio gals be it in commercial sex or in their social circle so they are more into solid sex svc. Tis is human nature bro. For instance, those rich guys who owned expensive cars may sometime tired of these exotic cars and go for exotic motorcycle like Harley Davidson. There are those rich ang mo with so many fair white skin chio bu flock to them easily so this group of ang mo might prefer trannies or more exotic/darker looking women like Thai inorder to try something different. Thats why it is common to see quite ok looking ang mo dating dark and not good looking Asian women in Orchard rd de!

Old 17-08-2012, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Just Be Responsible When Posting Comments On The MMs

My dear Alejandro88,

Sad to c tat u still hv no clue tat yr ad homenim attacks on me r pointless n btw these r not facts either...contrast wif all my pasting of yr own posts which clearly speaks volumes abt yr character in here...'obsession', 'sore loser', 'egoistic' etc, it is all there self exposed in yr own posts for all to c...so i hardly think there is any need for me to add on my own comments...best to just rely on yr own self incriminating posts..in fact the more u post the worst it becums for u...but really is there a need to 'shout' so much?!...

Bk to the crux of the matter...like i said before u appear to enjoy fm time to time to make vicious n malicious attacks on the mm whether direct r indirect form wif innuendo thrown in as well...the critical difference between yr posts n other negative posters(single posts) is tat u appear to go to the extreme wif an apparent tone of malice(in this regard fm yr latest post perhaps u sld go look up the word)..being critical is one thing but gg to the extreme wif apparent malice(adding on more than just the experience iHTTP/1.1 200 OK
Content-Length: 4272
Content-Type: application/x-javascript
Last-Modified: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 11:33:28 GMT
Accept-Ranges: bytes
ETag: "0344180ac4ecc1:8207"
Server: Microsoft-IIS/6.0
X-Powered-By: ASP.NET
Date: Fri, 1yr posts, particularly the $ n emotional ramifications viz the mms who hv no way to defend themselves in here...so in future pls just act responsibly when posting comments on the mms...

Oh yes so sorry tat u think 'there isn't much substance in (my) fr...though not tat (you) really need (my) intel or info' but yet 'you and some cheonsters(sic) have (still taken the time to) discuss about (my) FR via PM privately among ourselves'....v curious n amusing...made even more hilarious when u asserted 'season cheonsters(sic) and me can judge something..', so now u apparently speak for 'season cheonsters(sic)' as well eh?!...i wonder how 'seasoned' yr buds r if they all followed yr initial vicious n malicious comments on Shuang Shuang?!..a v 'seasoned' echo chamber i guess!...

btw i first n foremost write my frs for my own pleasure based on my personal experiences wif the mms...if it helps others n encourages others to share than well n gd...however if other samsters think they will definitely get the same experience(looks factor already v subjective) than gd luck to them becuz it is obvious tat human nature variables wld not necessarily make it happen(in fact they may get an even more pleasurable experience than agn it cld be worse r the same)...

As for Cuntking and Tommy/1612(formerly1637)....if u wish to foolishly continue to use their names in vain in a matter tat has nothing to do wif them, then be my guest...wif a 'friend' like u they hardly need enemies...like i said before the archived posts do not lie...

Finally, i tot u considered me to be a 'sheer waste of (yr) time'...thus i find it curious n amusing tat u posted yr latest post at 09:41 n last edited it at 10:00...second time in a row wif edits!...so perhaps it does appear tat u do hv 'plenty of time to entertain' not only me but the rest of the forum as well...take a chill pill dude...
Old 17-08-2012, 05:29 PM
Samster

Thumbs down Omnia is an Incorrigible sore loser!

Mr Sore Loser + Mr Obssessed aka Omnia,

Get lost lah! Dun bother me lah! I have already spelled up clearly what made of you and you are nothing but a big time sore loser because YOU ARE THE ONE WHO STARTED THIS WAR ALL OVER AGAIN!!!! U cannot get over the injury inflicted on you!!!! What a laughing stock u are!!!! Muahahaha!!!

Whether you are guilty or not in regard to Cuntking's & OKT Tommy's case, I dun need to discuss anymore, everyone has eyes and ears to see! Even if they did something that may not be quite ethnical in SBF in the past, you should not degrade and insult them the way you did! It goes to prove to us that you are a fucking obsessed samster plus a big time sore-loser who tried (in vain) to seek revenge against me! Hahaha!! Try harder, Mr Sore Loser!!!!

Whatever nonsense u try to bull shit will not change the fact that you are a Big Time Sore Loser and fucking obsessed!

Please stop this fucking nonsense and dun create another war ever again! To reiterate, do whatever fuck u want but DUN EVER CROSS MY PATH!!!!! Now, fuck off!!

Old 17-08-2012, 05:45 PM
Samster

None of your fucking business!!!

Mr Sore Loser aka Omnia,

One more thing, whether I need to be responsible or not when commenting WL is absolutely none of your fucking business! U have no right to moderate me!!! I have every right to post my comment here so long it is justifiable and it is the TRUTH!!!!! Unlike you, I dun paint a beautiful pictures of all WL even if they are not good so as to cloud the opinion of the samsters!

Now, you can get the fuck out of my sight!

Old 17-08-2012, 06:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
merlinlion3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Xiao He WH12

After reading bro Bronzegod's FR, cheong down to look for nurse Xiao Ya today. Other cheongsters must have the same idea as 819 boss said, working, must wait, already got others in the queue. Siao liao, like that she and me nan dao mei yo yuan?

Went over to YTL at Westerhout, and saw one not bad looking gal manning the counter. Onz liao. 

Looks: Short and a bit bah bah. 

Face: Big eyes, sharp nose, a bit mixed blood look, maybe 10% Jean Danker likeness

Boobs: B

French: lots of tongue, but breathe smells a bit like kopi. 

YTL: 7/10 See the licking part under catbath. Also, she does the vacuum cleaner mowing thing down my back like Bing Bing. 

Catbath: Her licking is very good de. 8/10 shiok.

AR: 5/10

HDL: Did not do. 

BBBJ: 6/10 lots of suction and slurpy. She uses the spray, so bros who don't like, better avoid. 

FJ: 5/10 Said she was tired. 

RTF: probably not. 

Bros who have read my FRs know that I have always kena buzzer elsewhere. Today, I didn't kena. Don't know whether to celebrate or to swear. 

If you like my FR, pls upz my pts Tks bro
Old 18-08-2012, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink The more you post the worse it becums for u Alejandro88....

My dear Alejandro88,

Oh dear u really do not know when to quit eh?....my pc glitched up in my last post n i tot never mind let it be...but u just had to cum bk not once but twice!!...n do u hv to keep 'shouting'?...u really gotta take a chill pill dude...

Anyways since u hv 'opened' the door...let me complete wat i wanted to say wrt the crux of this matter...the critical difference between yr negative posts n other negative posters(single posts) is tat yr negative posts appeared to go to the extreme wif a tone of malice...yr cumulative negative posts appear to becum a vicious n malicious attack as opposed to single negative posters who just appear to be critical....n this is made even worse when u appear to be the only one who has been turned 360 n still fails/refuses to acknowledge tat u may hv been mistaken at the v least...

also it does not matter whether tat particular mm is popular r not, making vicious n malicious attacks on the mm whether direct r indirect form wif innuendo thrown in as well is not right partcularly since the mms hv no way to defend themselves in sbf...moreover Shuang Shuang's(16W12) matter is just a case a in pt...

Feel free to post(i never advocated otherwise)...be postive, negative r otherwise in posting but pls try n keep in mind the consequences of posts particularly on the $ n emotional aspects viz the mms...oh yes also try n keep in mind there is also a big difference between posting facts, opinion, hearsay n innuendo...n wat is goood for the goose is also good for the gander i.e. there is no 'mod' except sammyboy himself, but anyone is entitled to express his view, u hv this done this n so hv i...the forum is left to draw its own conclusions...

Btw i am amused n 'honoured' to note tat it appears tat u just cant get over my frs in sbf?!...unlike u Alejandro88 i never question other samsters frs when it cums to writing on the experience(looks r of course subjective) becuz i know it is pointless due to the human nature variable factors at play...so sorry for u tat wif all yr apparent experience in both gl n in sbf u just cant understand this basic human nature issue...

As for Cuntking n Tommy/1612(formerly 1637)...i just need to repeat tat wif a 'friend' like u they hardly need 'enemies'...cum to think of it this wld prolly also apply to afew other okts n mms as well...the archived posts do not lie...

U hv a great weekend now Alejandro88... selamat hari raya in advance to our muslim buds n happy extended weekend to all!
Old 18-08-2012, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Buay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: None of your fucking business!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Mr Sore Loser aka Omnia,

One more thing, whether I need to be responsible or not when commenting WL is absolutely none of your fucking business! U have no right to moderate me!!! I have every right to post my comment here so long it is justifiable and it is the TRUTH!!!!! Unlike you, I dun paint a beautiful pictures of all WL even if they are not good so as to cloud the opinion of the samsters!

Now, you can get the fuck out of my sight!
I have been scrolling past ur posts, but you have to bold and caps and the TRUTH caught my attention. I shall waste a little of my time responding to u.

Hearsay is not the truth.

Last edited by Buay; 18-08-2012 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Add
Old 18-08-2012, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
@bro Alejandro88

Somehow whenever I see bro BG's posts, his FR of the ECP salty smell Yang Yang always pop up in my mind. Override all his other FRs liao. kekeke

Glad you like my frs. Always like to add in that extra jewel of info gathered from the experience to allow bros to get a better idea of the girls.
Old 18-08-2012, 01:21 PM
Samster

Thumbs down Omnia is once again getting obssessed and do not know when to stop all these nonsense

Mr Sore Loser + Obssessed Samster a.k.a. Omnia!!!

Clap clap for you trying to come up something nice to cover your fucking ass for each of your rebuttal arh?? No point to paint such a nice picture of yourself and acting like a angel or some nuts policeman here, fortunately u are not a mod!

As I said, what malicious to you may not be malicious to others or myself! I am afraid I still stand by my style of commenting WL or OKT. So you can save your fucking breathe and you better stay out of my way!

As I mentioned many times, if you are not a sore loser or some kinda obssessed nut, you would not have started the war all over again!

I think you should ask yourself to stop all this nonsence and warring here as you are the ONE WHO STARTED THIS CYBER WAR ALL OVER AGAIN FIRST! If you dun step on my toes, I would never bother to retaliate especially an obssessed nut like you!

I have said many times that there is nothing to be ashamed for Cuntking or OKT Tommy as I am directing at Your obssessive and insulting ways of attacking these two individuals even though if they are enthical or not in doing business here. I have brought up these 2 individual names to prove a point - You are an obsessed nut! In fact that incident was none of your business or concern as you are not the mod and yet you attack them without the sheer provocation like a crazy dog! So in future, dun ever act like a policeman or mod here as your action is obviously and definitely not appreciated here! Go on and post your zero substance FR!!!!

Please stop your nonsense here and Dun Ever Try to Start another War here!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1