The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2012, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: negative remarks on SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Wow you got 60 mins from SS damn good hor...Envy!

Me only 45 to 50 mins per session...maybe not handsome lor...so sad!

But I must say her BBBJ getting better every time RTF huh...hee hee
I oso not yandao. But I onli slim and tall nia. Maybe lady luck on my side when I rtf lah. Yah, I agree her deep throated bbbj macam solid and bery sensuous de!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.

Last edited by Alejandro88; 16-08-2012 at 11:05 AM.
Old 16-08-2012, 10:55 AM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Maybe she doesn't want you as a return customer so never bothered to impress you?

Usually WLs when they want you to come back to them, they'll put in some extra efforts to impress, dispense gfe etc.

I got a lot of it from her. But one man's meat is another man's poison.

I can tell she is choosy w customers, which means she saves her efforts for customers she wanna keep la.
Not that she did not try, in fact she tried to please but her svc std have not reached the std of club 54A, 31A or W06 WL yet. Maybe your description of her is over rated and my expectation was naturally high but upon seeing & tasting her, I was disappointed. But at least her attitude is better than Bing Bing or Strawberry. This is my fair and truthful judgement!

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 16-08-2012, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
In between the decals. Even more work!! haha

Yes, i heard that A now got clean landing strip. Please carry on. I no longer landing on that field now. SS I cannot say. Never seen head or tail of that one
Mai lah, I scare while cleaning her landing strip with my tongueful I might taste the residue of the RS5 owner de!

Nowadays which landing platform you touchdown arh? I think there are not many left to ensure you land safely, smoothly and steadily wor!

Old 16-08-2012, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
He get Amy to GFE what you think? Hamsom and also got good pecs!! Please lah. Go polish your taxi as punishment!
Me more humsurp (in canto) than hensum (in Singlish) wor!

Mabe I not onli able to strike her G-spot but also O-spot lor!

Old 16-08-2012, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
I oso not yandao. But I onli slim and tall nia. Maybe lady luck on my side when I rtf lah. Yah, I agree her deep throated bbbj macam solid and bery sensuous de!
At least now can kiss her lips although No French huh...hee hee

Better than Tamil lor...ha ha ha

But sometimes when SS high will gave some minor Tougue Actions for Consolation...
Old 16-08-2012, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 15
香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of

Long awaited Fr on 2038 congcong

Looks:7.5/10
More of the kawaii pattern kind
Height: definitely less than 1.6m
weight: really featherlight
Body: syt sec sch gal feel
Attitude: 9/10 ( I find her really talkative, we click well)
Shower: no action... But clean thoroughly
Bbbj: really like how a teen would suck. Heavily inexperience. Not much suction.. But hell , really long for me.
Fj: 10/10 first time tried such a tight cat 150
Many positions without complain.

A cheerful and bubbly character.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's learning to dance in the rain.

拿得起,要放得下。。。
一场游戏,一场梦。。。
Old 16-08-2012, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not that she did not try, in fact she tried to please but her svc std have not reached the std of club 54A, 31A or W06 WL yet. Maybe your description of her is over rated and my expectation was naturally high but upon seeing & tasting her, I was disappointed. But at least her attitude is better than Bing Bing or Strawberry. This is my fair and truthful judgement!
She's not for service. More for teenage first love GFE in my opinion. Like going back in time....

And of course if you're a liu Yi Fei fan...

There are other pretty babes in the same house though from what I observed - certainly better than a lot of houses right now I feel.

So if liu yi Fei not free, I don't mind trying the other calefare in the house
Old 16-08-2012, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink The one who is truly obsessed n a sore loser?!

My dear Alejandro88,

Tku v much for yr latest post #6441 which proved to be v enlightening...

So now we know u consider it 'justifiable' to make vicious n malicious attacks on mms in this forum provided they appear to be popular mms...oh n on the issue of Shuang Shuang(16W12) the difference between the other negative posters n yrs is tat yrs appeared to be a continued vicious malicious attack made more ironic by u appearing to be the only one who was ltr turned 360 by Shuang Shuang?!...

Like i said abv...u appear fm time to time to enjoy making vicious n malicious attacks on the mm whether direct r indirect form wif innuendo thrown in as well...in future pls stop doing this n try to be more responsible when posting...

On the issue of Cuntking and Tommy/1612(formerly 1637) it is a real pity n most regrettable tat u continue to foolishly drag them into this present matter when they hv nothing to do wif it watsoever...all u r doing is feebly using their names in vain...btw the archived posts fm a time long before u appeared on the scene speak for themselves, so there is hardly a need for anything to be 'undone'...u r the only one causing unnecessary damage...

As for being 'egoistic', 'obsessed' n an 'ultimate sore loser'....i say for starters just look at:

yr own posts which i pasted in #6426 abv;

yr 'chest beating' comments in #6433 abv invoking samsters to 'whack and teach (me) a lesson or two'!; and

yr so called expose of bronzegod's gl liu yi fei not just in this thread mind u but even in another one n compare n contrast wif yr post #1207 in the 'are there no more malaysian girls at gl anymore' thread where u lamely tried to keep 'secret' super commando malaysian Nico's (1610) name in the open sbf...

Finally...since u appear to consider me 'a sheer waste of (yr) time'...i find it curious n amusing tat u first made yr latest post at 08:07 and last edited it at 08:34!....

Cheerios
Old 16-08-2012, 05:41 PM
Samster

Thumbs down It is proven Omnia The ultimate sore loser who is also very vengeful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
My dear Alejandro88,

Tku v much for yr latest post #6441 which proved to be v enlightening...
Well, definitely much more enlightening than what u posted so far as I am not obsessed or a big time sore loser like you! In addition, what I have posted are factual and unlike you who simply cut and pasted my past dialogues without meaning at all!

Quote:

So now we know u consider it 'justifiable' to make vicious n malicious attacks on mms in this forum provided they appear to be popular mms...oh n on the issue of Shuang Shuang(16W12) the difference between the other negative posters n yrs is tat yrs appeared to be a continued vicious malicious attack made more ironic by u appearing to be the only one who was ltr turned 360 by Shuang Shuang?!...

Like i said abv...u appear fm time to time to enjoy making vicious n malicious attacks on the mm whether direct r indirect form wif innuendo thrown in as well...in future pls stop doing this n try to be more responsible when posting...
I think you have taken my comment out of context! Can u please read carefully and dun put words in my mouth! Can u understand simple English btw?? Let me put it in simple plain English, I am trying to explain to you my nagative comments on super Ang Pai like SS is ONLY a DROP in THE OCEAN! It has no significant impact on her business! U think I am so influential who can destroy any WL business? U are so damn silly and naive even though u have been in existence in sbf for more than a decade!

One more thing, what malicious attack to you may not be a malicious attack in my or others opinion! I am telling the truth based on my experience and I dun hid the truth whether the WL concern is good or bad, this is to give samsters a well inform opinions on a particular wl. It is up to the samsters to judge this wl and decide if they wanna up her! This is one of the things I am different from YOU, Mr Sore Loser! After reading your numerous FR, season cheonsters and me can judge something - To put it bluntly, there isn't much substance in your fr that help me or some cheonsters to make an informed decision other than the name of the newbies on board, though not that I really need your intel or info. We have discussed about your FR via PM privately among ourselves! But dun get me wrong, you are free to continue to post FR w/o obligation! I am only making my entitled opinion!

If a samster wrote a Fake FR to the advantage of the wl/okt because of certain hidden agenda inorder to help the wl/okt to progress their businesses and misled the potential customers, this is called MALICIOUS action on the part of the samster! This is a misrepresentation of facts to mislead or blur samsters opinion on a wl. May I ask, are you guilty of that?

Quote:
On the issue of Cuntking and Tommy/1612(formerly 1637) it is a real pity n most regrettable tat u continue to foolishly drag them into this present matter when they hv nothing to do wif it watsoever...all u r doing is feebly using their names in vain...btw the archived posts fm a time long before u appeared on the scene speak for themselves, so there is hardly a need for anything to be 'undone'...u r the only one causing unnecessary damage...
Well, you can cut the crap lah and dun keep giving us the same bull shit excuse! Bruddar Cuntking and OKT Tommy have nothing to be ashamed of when I mentioned their names here because you are the one who de-graded and insulted them! You should be the one who should dig a hole and hide your blardy head in it! Your obsessed and malicious insult on these 2 individual are absolutely uncalled for! So dun ever tell us the above rubbish excuse of yours! I have told u many times that your malicious attacked on Bruddar Cuntking & OKT Tommy is abolsutely absurd and uncalled for, it is to prove to the whole SBF community that you are the ultimate sore-loser and obsessed! Now you are obsesses in seeking revenge against me! This is credible prove against You! And not just by cutting and pasting past posts without solid & credible evidences like what you did!

Quote:
As for being 'egoistic', 'obsessed' n an 'ultimate sore loser'....i say for starters just look at:

yr own posts which i pasted in #6426 abv;

yr 'chest beating' comments in #6433 abv invoking samsters to 'whack and teach (me) a lesson or two'!; and

yr so called expose of bronzegod's gl liu yi fei not just in this thread mind u but even in another one n compare n contrast wif yr post #1207 in the 'are there no more malaysian girls at gl anymore' thread where u lamely tried to keep 'secret' super commando malaysian Nico's (1610) name in the open sbf...

Finally...since u appear to consider me 'a sheer waste of (yr) time'...i find it curious n amusing tat u first made yr latest post at 08:07 and last edited it at 08:34!....

Cheerios
I said you are egoistic because u talk and behave like one, as if you are the forum Mod or some kinda big bruddar of a gang here who like to preach like you are like a Mr Angel who are "helpful" but in many samsters' and my eyes, you are nothing more than a Mr Egoistic & Sore Loser! I am not sure about others, your presence is definitely not appreciated as far as I am concern!

You are a sore loser because I did not start the cyber war all over again first, but you did, Mr Big Time Sore Loser!

I have to teach you a lesson or two if not u continue to behave as such! I wanna show you and your bootlickers that I ain't easy to meddle with! So you better get lost! I am entitled to speak my mind and make comments on the WL or OKT be it positive or negative ones. FYI, this is a public forum not some kind of environment whereby one would be sued for saying something against the ruling party! Understand, Mr Sore-Loser??? In addition, I am not the only samster here who post negative comments on WL from time to time, why don't u be a Mr Policeman and fuck these samsters? Why you only wanna attack me? U thought I have plenty time to entertain nuts like you arh? This is another evidence that you harbour intense vengeance against me, Mr Big Time Sore Loser!

Now, do whatever fuck you wanna do here but DUN EVER CROSS MY PATH!

Last edited by Alejandro88; 16-08-2012 at 06:00 PM. Reason: To add more strong evidence against Omnia the sore-loser!
Old 16-08-2012, 06:13 PM
Samster

French+tamil

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
At least now can kiss her lips although No French huh...hee hee

Better than Tamil lor...ha ha ha

But sometimes when SS high will gave some minor Tougue Actions for Consolation...
Wahhh! u one lucky guy! Bery envious of you leh! U recently went under the knife arh?

Old 16-08-2012, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: French+tamil

Quote:
Wahhh! u one lucky guy! Bery envious of you leh! U recently went under the knife arh?
No leh...but I worn Andy LAU mask while bonking SS...ha ha ha
Old 16-08-2012, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bruddar, initially when I first upped her, I have similar experience as you. Hence I posted negative things about her in the past. To be fair to SS and yourself, u have to hit her on the right note and my sincere suggestion is not to over expect anything. Let the session flow naturally and am sure SS will know what to do. If she finds u a customer worth keeping, she will do her utmost to retain you. After that I have 2 rtf. She did not kiss me deeply but at least she kissed for about 15 sec b4 withdrawing. I remember she did that about 4 times in the 60 mins session. U can give her and yourself another try to see if there is any improvement. Sometime the wl might be in mood swing mode, maybe her menses coming, or the customer b4 you offended her. So hard to say.
Thanks for your suggestion Bruddar! Maybe she's so street-smart she already knew I won't like her type of girl and my chance of coming back is close to non-existent. That's why she cut corners, didn't even provide BBBJ... It was surprising to me. Normally WLs give me favorable treatment 'cos my appearance is, ahem, rather presentable, and I'm often mistaken as a gym instructor...

Anyway, Vitamin M is precious and my shortlist is getting long, so time for me to move on...
Old 16-08-2012, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Tried xiaoya 0819 today.

Somewhat overated... Will write more detailed fr when free but it's just an ok experience...

No point going all the way to lorong 8 just for that.

Other girls in this house also can't fight at all with girls in lorong 16, 18 and 20...
Old 17-08-2012, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
merlinlion3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

@bro BG,

Sad to hear Xiao Ya not yr cup of tea, but also happy as that means less cheongsters queueing so I no need to wait when I go. From yr FRs, I get the feeling u prefer bigger sized WLs like the swimmer type Yang Yang who I have yet to try.

But do agree that looks wise WLs in the house lose to the L16-20 WLs.
Old 17-08-2012, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
Thanks for your suggestion Bruddar! Maybe she's so street-smart she already knew I won't like her type of girl and my chance of coming back is close to non-existent. That's why she cut corners, didn't even provide BBBJ...
Ya, she is a streetsmart cookie!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1