The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2008, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 20
mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future
Re: Toffee Chatroom - Everton FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiverPOO View Post
Ok what...after spending £11.25 million for Yakubu + the recently concluded £2 million for Pienaar compared to the £27 million for Torres, £11.5 million for Babel & £17 million for Mascherano to fight for 4th place. Not a bad achievement.

yup i agreed not a bad season....but must always aim higher even tot we r low on cash
Old 28-04-2008, 01:21 AM
Samster

mokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant futuremokermania has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
Basket. Another tame defeat at home. Looks like we will be scrambling for 5th place now....
Do we qualify for Uefa nxt season if we finish 6th this season?
As we dropped another 2 precious points again @ home
Old 29-04-2008, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 19
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokermania View Post
yup i agreed not a bad season....but must always aim higher even tot we r low on cash
Yes. In order to generate the revenue to compete with the big boys soon, we must get regular CL football. Uefa Cup is really barely minumum.

Quote:
Do we qualify for Uefa nxt season if we finish 6th this season?
As we dropped another 2 precious points again @ home
We can try to enter via Intertoto Cup if we finish 6th but even 6th place is not confirmed now.
Old 01-05-2008, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes. In order to generate the revenue to compete with the big boys soon, we must get regular CL football. Uefa Cup is really barely minumum.
We can try to enter via Intertoto Cup if we finish 6th but even 6th place is not confirmed now.
oic..well jus hope we can hold on to the 5th spot @ the end of the season
Old 01-05-2008, 03:07 AM
Samster

tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
oic..well jus hope we can hold on to the 5th spot @ the end of the season
Hope is futile. I m more interested to know what Moyes has in mind for next season. The squad is really thin on certain areas.

Btw, the last goal conceded against is the fault of Arteta. He failed to stop the cross coming in; he didnt even bother to put in a challenge! This really smells like he is leaving Everton at the end of the season.
Old 12-05-2008, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

congrats to the blues for the 5th spot!!!!!
shout out to tom,moker, and all blues fans in this thread..
we will keep this thread alive!!!!!!!

hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-05-2008, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post

This indeed a nice victory to take home for the summer holidays but more work has to be done during the summer to upgrade the squad for a stronger challenge for domestic and european honours next season!

Meanwhile let the champagne flow for a job well done this season!
Old 12-05-2008, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post

i heard u
great home result and finally a spotkick in the final game of the season.

we r 5th ^^
Old 13-05-2008, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
i heard u
great home result and finally a spotkick in the final game of the season.
The reason why we had so little penalties this season could be due to a lack of penetrating runs into the penalty box.

Graveson n Wessels are now gone. Arteta may soon follow suit. Any wish list of replacement/reinforcement from your side?
Old 14-05-2008, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
The reason why we had so little penalties this season could be due to a lack of penetrating runs into the penalty box.

Graveson n Wessels are now gone. Arteta may soon follow suit. Any wish list of replacement/reinforcement from your side?
mayb we can get some good players from Birmininham or Reading sinec they r relegated....hope can get good buy.

& heard Moyes in gonna start talking abt his new contract n oso Transfer Fund discussion
Old 16-05-2008, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
mayb we can get some good players from Birmininham or Reading sinec they r relegated....hope can get good buy.

& heard Moyes in gonna start talking abt his new contract n oso Transfer Fund discussion
Lita, Doyle n Shorey r the star buys from Reading but we do not need a left back or a striker now. Midfield should be our main focus.

Hopefully, Moyes' contract and the transfer talks can be settled quickly before we get down to the real biz of building the squad for next season.
Old 03-06-2008, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Lita, Doyle n Shorey r the star buys from Reading but we do not need a left back or a striker now. Midfield should be our main focus.

Hopefully, Moyes' contract and the transfer talks can be settled quickly before we get down to the real biz of building the squad for next season.
heard that Everton is interested in Mappies Miller.....
he okie bo? 5 million pound price tag
Old 12-07-2008, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Dear Toffee bros,

For those that participated last season...it was a wonderful last season. Especially for Tomvoyeur who held the flag real high...with a UEFA Cup finish.

I still have a blank cheque reserved for you bro

Thank you for your support last season, the Fantasy League has been renewed and I look forward to your continued support.

For newbies...join the fun

Kindly join the SBF league and enter code below and you are set to go

119383-30128

http://thesbf.shop/english...08-2009-a.html

Good luck for the season

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 23-07-2008, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
LiverPOO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Toffee bros

Is it true AJ is going to be sold to Fulham for £10-11million?

Wank on through the wind
Wank on through the rain
Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown
Wank on, wank on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never wank alone
You'll Never Wank Alone
Old 25-07-2008, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
Dear Toffee bros,

For those that participated last season...it was a wonderful last season. Especially for Tomvoyeur who held the flag real high...with a UEFA Cup finish.

I still have a blank cheque reserved for you bro

Thank you for your support last season, the Fantasy League has been renewed and I look forward to your continued support.

For newbies...join the fun

Kindly join the SBF league and enter code below and you are set to go

119383-30128

http://thesbf.shop/english...08-2009-a.html

Good luck for the season

JWNY
Thanks for holding the fort bro! (But y does it seem like an advertisement from u lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiverPOO View Post
Hi Toffee bros

Is it true AJ is going to be sold to Fulham for £10-11million?
Everyone has their price but I doubt he will go for just 10-11MM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1