The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-05-2014, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
freakzilla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://chewyfruit.net/cat/

So the question now is, is she worth the money? I'm into curvy & perhaps voluptuous girls. Is Cat worth the money for her service in terms of massage and her extras?
Old 19-05-2014, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fish92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfblade View Post
Had a session awhile back, was thinking whether should post MR, decided to in the end for bros to judge.

Looks: 7/10 - Quite similar to photo, SYT looks.
Massage: 5/10 - Light massage for 10 minutes. No oil. Then she will proceed on to the extras.
Extras: 5/10 SOP, not much variations.

Overall session finished 15 mins before time.

RTM: Not likely.
Bro liltiger. Would appreciate if you can follow up on this MR on BB
Old 19-05-2014, 05:40 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
yaoyao1992 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakzilla View Post
http://chewyfruit.net/cat/

So the question now is, is she worth the money? I'm into curvy & perhaps voluptuous girls. Is Cat worth the money for her service in terms of massage and her extras?
Depends lor.... One man's meat another man's pork chop lor.
Old 19-05-2014, 05:43 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish92 View Post
Think she from forbiddenocity oso... Go take a look.
Old 19-05-2014, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 13
liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish92 View Post
Thanks for highlighting this MR everywhere.

What will you like me to follow up? I have already reprimanded her and told her to pull up her socks.

Her mum is on her deathbed and she is making arrangements to fly back to see her mum for the last time.

Can we have some sympathy here and stop trying to ruin a lil lass' rice bowl? I don't care if you have a hidden agenda for marking her down but pls take your issue with her elsewhere.

She has positive MRs also but i do not see you highlighting them. Only you yourself know your real motive.

This is a thread for sharing, not for your personal vendetta.

Thank you for the effort nevertheless!
Old 19-05-2014, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
dream57king deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydream57king deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream57king View Post
气质美少女中国歌星♥❤ 雨芯 YU XIN ❤♥ 24SYT SEXY MASSAGE/GFE BM/HJ/$90 INC VIP ROOM

Meet YU XIN 24SYT, is beautiful, elegant and in a class of her own. Most importantly she has the inner beauty and personality that makes her a rarity; the perfect package. She first time coming to Singapore.

Dear All my friends, I'm Mingzhao528. I'm confident that my friendly masseurs will try their level with sincerity and enthusiasm towards online friends.

♥❤ Photo Gallery ❤♥

INFORMATION

Name > 雨芯 YU XIN
Call > +65 8260 6567
Location > Wait for update
Language > Chinese - Service All Range Customer

HER MISTY'S
Looks > 8.5
Age > 24yo Post-90s
Height >163cm
Weight > 44kg
Boobs > 34D

DAMAGE

$90 ~ 60mins Include VIP Room - NO FJ

HER SERVICE
Sexy Switzerland Oil Massage 性感瑞士推油按摩:YES - Switzerland spa erotic soft massage.

Relaxed Head Pressure Massage 轻松头部减压按摩:YES - Escape to a world of serenity and tranquility. She will make you feel special in her care.

Girl Friend Boobs Massage 女朋友感官按摩:YES - High girl friend feeling sexy boobs massages.

Super HJ 超棒飞机手: YES - She comes closed to you and does a beautiful handjob until you releases a nice load of fresh hot semen and she rubs it all over your cock and balls.

GFE 女朋友感觉: YES! - She is naturally curvaceous with beautiful soft skin. People say "I'm not only hot and sexy but super fun, entertaining and very accommodating."

For More SYT masseuse please click on the logo below!

Great new!!!

all her fans, my "farewell" session with her was with heavy feelings but the gfe was still that strong, could feel that she is so sad to leave spore. At the ending part of the session her phone light on and she say it is her mum and asked if she could answer. I nice guy anyway major service over so ok. Saw her eyes light up and she was her usual smiley self again. When the call ended, she say her issue back home temporarily settled and she could stay on till 7th June when her visa expires. Woot Ha!!!!
Old 19-05-2014, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
sliverspoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How long does it take to be a normal samster and not samster(M)
lol nvm
any reviews for her
http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=446415

Last edited by sliverspoon; 19-05-2014 at 06:50 PM. Reason: I just became a samster
Old 19-05-2014, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
bandero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah bro little tiger, i really got scared of your massage girl.
http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=445827

in no way, she is on the photo taken. it is completely another person and look like 50 years old grandma. I am shocked like seeing ghost.... keep scratching her infections hands. PLease lah bro tiger...dun do tis to customer like me. I just need good massage with only decent lady but no this type of grandma..
Never I have such scary image of your massage girl..
Old 19-05-2014, 07:51 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandero View Post

in no way, she is on the photo taken. it is completely another person and look like 50 years old grandma. I am shocked like seeing ghost.... keep scratching her infections hands. PLease lah bro tiger...dun do tis to customer like me. I just need good massage with only decent lady but no this type of grandma..
His stable is running out of syt liao. cherry, fate, cutie lovely etc left. Now only left with princess. Most of the so call new girls are formally from other stables.
Old 19-05-2014, 07:56 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinchinchin View Post
Confirm same baby elephant .
Think u are the 4th or 5th bros who confirmed she is a baby elepant liao...confirm double confirmed.
Old 19-05-2014, 08:10 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream57king View Post
Great new!!!

all her fans, my "farewell" session with her was with heavy feelings but the gfe was still that strong, could feel that she is so sad to leave spore. At the ending part of the session her phone light on and she say it is her mum and asked if she could answer. I nice guy anyway major service over so ok. Saw her eyes light up and she was her usual smiley self again. When the call ended, she say her issue back home temporarily settled and she could stay on till 7th June when her visa expires. Woot Ha!!!!
Admit her attitude very good lah.... but i dun like fake boobs lor. Tried once only.
Old 19-05-2014, 08:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by liltiger View Post
Thanks for highlighting this MR everywhere.

What will you like me to follow up? I have already reprimanded her and told her to pull up her socks.

Her mum is on her deathbed and she is making arrangements to fly back to see her mum for the last time.

Can we have some sympathy here and stop trying to ruin a lil lass' rice bowl? I don't care if you have a hidden agenda for marking her down but pls take your issue with her elsewhere.

She has positive MRs also but i do not see you highlighting them. Only you yourself know your real motive.

This is a thread for sharing, not for your personal vendetta.

Thank you for the effort nevertheless!
This does bring up the problem of how we tell the truthful MRs from the targeted put downs. Please don't bring vendettas onto this or other threads as these girls still need to be respected as human beings. If it's just rival OKTs then please get a room

Give truthful useful feedback and then move on. Don't keep posting about it over and over again.

Thanks

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!
Old 19-05-2014, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 13
liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandero View Post

Thanks for the feedback Bro.

I have never seen you post anything about your encounters with our lasses and your first post is totally BS.

I am willing to do a 100% refund out of my own pockets if she is like what you said. Are you also willing to do that if what you said is untrue.

This thread has lost its meaning with all the fake advertising, sabotage and foul play.

Thank you nevertheless for your effort!
Old 19-05-2014, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
Wishingwellwell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro for the contact. Been looking for a massage lady the whole afternoon until I saw your post. Thank god got contact number so fast hand fast leg call her and make an appointment. Location is centralized and easy to find. Place looks nice and cosy. Door open saw her, look like GND. Inside my heart I was thinking will the massage be good? Haha.

Long story cut short. Massage is great. Service is all round. Definitely not a time watcher as I don't feel commercial as compare to those massage places. She gives me a feeling of a gf giving her bf a good massage when u come back from work and the best it's end with a happy ending. I CIM, my first time. Haha! Oops do I sound like a noob... Just my honest fr. Hopefully don't get zap.

Looks 8
Boobs ample B 8.5
Massage 8
CIM 10
GFE 10
Damage $100
Rtm confirm
Location central

http://thesbf.shop/showthr...highlight=anna
Old 19-05-2014, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
limheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sharing this sweet young Lady. Her hp nos is 90569796

Tried happy early this week but too busy to write a MR

location is easy to find. room very cosy with nice ambience.
reach doorstep, greet by a foxy SYT.

chop chop proceed to massage. everything just great. as i need a hard massage.

superb HDLY skill. moaning sounds great. beh tahan.
she gave me a boob job as well (with her lovely boob).
finally unload my army on her boob. wow.

RTM: yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlboroblack View Post
hi bros,
Just wanna share a rare gem i’ve found while vsiting my old bonk. This gem only does massage and to be honest. It was good. WIth the right amount of sensual senses and romantic sensses, the whole deed was done well.. hehehe..

It all started when i went to visit one of my regulars, she said she was sick but i wanted a good rub and a release anyway, so asked her if she has any roomies or friend that maybe she can introduce to me.. She said YES! and i was happy cause i heard from her that this CHICA IS QUITE CHIO… Without photos, my heart was filled with anticipation.. I was thinking how the girl look like and how will her looks be.. You know, we cant always believe what the introducer says, its all part of marketting for them.. haha…

anyway, made an appointment and went down to the designated location. Location wise is good.. ample parking space and convenient for the non-car-slaves(lol).. and it was actually pretty easy to find too.. The place was beautiful(i mean from the outside).. and i said to myself, this is actually a pretty good start to the times ahead.. haha.. no matter what happened, the place itself has already compensated enough.. So called up my regular chick( they stay together), and got the directions to go up to the place.. pretty easy and carefree.. haha..

The time has come to witness the chic that she introduced.. As i said, my heart was filled with anticipation and my mind was running a little wild while on the way up. Alas, the moment came and as the door swung opened, i was greeted by a Sweet looking girl that is so “sunshine”. And by that, i meant that she seems very cheerful and happy. In my mind,i said “HO SAY LIAO”.. a very good start.. hehe.. she held my hand and led me into her room and the massage happened… but an unexpected thing came..

She shut the door, pushed me to her bed and sat beisde me.. while sitting, she was fremch kissing me and hands were starting to unbutton my shirt, one button by one button.. Too subtle for me to comprehend.. After my shirt was off, she started to grab my 2IC, making me hard and wanna explode.. all these while still frenching me.. WA SIBEH HIONG RIGHT… Then while my eyes were shut, salivating the lustful beginning, she stopped.. i open my eyes and see her looking at me.. smiling.. hehehe.. very cute.. with her biting her lips and all.. She said “ lets go shower, and i will make you SHUANG SHUANG. I was like, what the hell, lets GO!!!

Inside the shower, SOP la… but shower halfway, she went to close the lid of the toilet bowl.. and i was wondering.. why the hell she did that.. Then she led to me sit on the bowl, i thought she wanted to shower me like a handicapp, but NO! After i sat down, she did a blow on me.. Woah, SHOCKING.. IT was too sudden, Her suction was wonderful.. with the suction sound and her sweet face, I couldn’t last very long.. i cannot take it anymore then i explode in her mouth.. I didnt inform her leh… Guilty MAX, but she dont look angry to me.. hehe.. so dont care lor.. haha.. i was super tired and then she said, time to massage you to replenish energy~~~ Wa, ok lor. not bad ma.. release liao go massage, can easily fall asleep de..

Up till now, her services has made me very satisfied.. And so i was led back into the room, She told me to lay face down and she started her massage.. To be honest, Her hand presses are good and she even know i have stiff shoulder, she worked hard in that area and the whole massage session was very thorough.. NOT PIANO TYPE…. And soon i fell asleep..

She woke me up when my time exceeded a little.. I was alittle paiseh caused she said i snored.. haha.. must be very tired so she let me rest awhile more.. SO sweet lor.. I faster go shower and change.. And after i got back, had a little chit chat session with her.. asked me if can help her promote massage and so i agreed.. I mean, such a gem, its a sin for me not to share with all the bros here.. RIGHT!!?? Anyway, i took the liberty to take some photos, she is shy and you will understand why…
http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=19386781
http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=19386780
Name: Happy
Looks: 8.5/10 SYT(my peronal views ah~)
Body: Her butt is good, can see from the pic hor.. figure not bad
Massage: 9/10 To be honest, she knows her stuffs.. NOT PIANO TYPE~
Boobs: I think maybe a B?
BBBJ: Maybe i really horny or she is just good~ I would rate a 9/10.. I came in her mouth.. hahaha~ CIM~~ WEEEEE~
HJ: I never try.. but when she caress my dick, NB, shiok la~
FJ: i never try leh.. But very bonkable.. Maybe with the right price it is ok? Wait for bros to try.. haha
Damage: She asked for 100 for 1 hour with CIM or 1 HJ. Can choose.. haha~ personally tipped her for her services.. it was good la!

Uh bros, just to be let you all know, i am not her OKT ok.. just sharing.. Bros who like it can call her directly
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuyan View Post
Went up for a try, nice environment and easy to find.
Knock knock, welcome by a syt, door closed, help ourselves to each other, soon naked and had a nice roam before heading for shower.

Full of roaming again as she bathe me, kissed and gimme a nice short blow as i reached for nipples and pussy. Quite sensitive there and i stopped, proceed to bed, she catbath my back and ass with mouthriser and that was awesome, dick was solid hard by then, and she tried a few position of blowjobs; looking for the best and started bbbj and hjing at the same time. As she go deeper, cannot take it alrdy and ask for faster as i unloaded, all into her mouth, heavenly. Continued with A good massage and chatting and left a happy man
Look: 8/10
Body: 8.5/10
Bbbj: 8.5/10
Gfe: 8/10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sliverspoon View Post
Visited her today. The environment and the apartment is definitely very clean and proper. Opened the door and was greeted by a SYT. She told me I looked familiar and I too found her face rather recognizable. She led me into her room, got undress and went into the bathroom. Nothing particularly special happened during the shower. Not to say that it had a very commercialized feeling but she was very thorough and service orientated.

Went back to her room and she did a full body catbath on me which was both heavenly and exhilarating. After the incredibly sensual catbath she asked me to turn over and began blowing. It was a remarkable blow with lots of twists, turns and she took it rather deep too. Eventually, I hit the point of no return and finished in her tight mouth. She even lingered for awhile after the ejaculation to maximize the pleasure.

She cleaned me up and proceeded to massage. During the course of the massage I found out that I had in fact patronized her in the past. Which would explained why we both found each other rather familiar. It is a small world indeed.

She even went an "extra mile" to satisfy me but I shall not mention it as I do not want to spoil the list of services she does or does not provide.

All in all. She was extremely warm, friendly and accommodating with no commercial feel what so ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hkimfav View Post
Thanks to marlboro black(TS) for the reco. Fucking shiok now. Jus finish a session with happy. Now super happy. KC me abit when in shower. I oso KC her back. Lol. Seems taken the bait though. Cut story short.

Looks: 9/10
Boobs: 8/10 (jus nice for me, not really for boob lover though)
HJ:8/10 (ended up doing this only)
BBBJ:10/10 (super hardworking, complete with sound)
CIM:didnt shoot because I tahan, haha)
Fingering: attempt but she push my hand away, will try again next time, I believe I kc-ed her)
Frenching:8/10 (on the way out at the door!!!!!!!!)
GFE:999999999/10
All rating is IMHO. I dunno abt others. Told her actually dun 1 to share with other bros, cos 1 2 make her mine. Hahaha. But hey, good gems gotta share man. Cheers!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by damn7878 View Post
Happy service is very good . She is jovial and chatty. It was a pleasant experience and I really enjoyed the massage.

Happy was above my expectations. She is pretty, capable and delivers a very good massage. I feel great after her service.

She is dedicated and work hard for both massage and handjob. I felt great when she was giving me a handjob, she didn’t rush me and allowed me to enjoy till I shoot. She has a pleasant character and is quite smart.

I would return again to be her frequent customer. Would recommend to any bros!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1