The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2010, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: L18h5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterTheGOD View Post
So it mean that U admitted that u are the duplicate of the Cobra la.. NO wonder the Cobra has stopped posting as it is using another account to post....
hahaha LOL
Obvioulsy be any fellow here better than be the chee bye OKT Peter of L1805 who is a big time cheater!!!
Old 25-09-2010, 12:01 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
So it mean that U admitted that u are the duplicate of the Cobra la.. NO wonder the Cobra has stopped posting as it is using another account to post....
hahaha LOL
The King Cobra will return to mount another attack if he sees you posting FAKE FR on your L1805 WL!!! I guess he will not re-surface till you mass produce FAKE FR on L1805 WL again!!!

All samsters, be very very careful when you see Field Report written on L1805 WL. They are most likely written by clones and the WL looks, service, etc. are all overly exaggerated!!!

Therefore, try the WL of L1805 WL at your own risk! You're warned, bros!
Old 25-09-2010, 12:05 PM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: L18h5 is the fuck type brothel!!

Quote:
n

Ok another angry guy come into the forum & start scolding the OKT for no reasons.. So some people confirm me as the OKT of L1805... & U agreed there are so many clones out here.. Hi Mr , want to make a bet if I am really the OKT of L1805 or not ?? Anybody who lose the bet run naked in Gaylang Lor 18 .. ok....?????
Majority of the samsters know who you are and the fake FR written on L1805 WL!! Just that these brothers can't be bothered with you, the chee bye OKT of L1805!!!

U are in fact the OKT of L1805 or someone related to him!!! I suggest you run naked around GL with a banana jam thru' your bloody ass-hole!!
Old 25-09-2010, 01:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
abeer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18h5 is the fuck type brothel!!

Well "god" u think i angry with u than u are damn wrong man. yes i go to Gland just to walk around for me now a days girls is something tat i dun think abt. yes got a few of my friends went to 1805 to have a look. yes 05 do have nice girls but wat the reason when my friends decided to call ur girls to other to do the deed why say tat the girl not free funny rite cause i been to house and can see tat ur girls working still can use lappy do see movie or chat and when call to other house say they working???????? funny rite so my point is tis if u are the OKT or his friends first dun post all the FR tat questionable second i feel sad if u are the okt resort to tis things than i pity the girls in ur house no doubt abt it and lastly abt the issue tat saying tat u not okt of 05 u dun need to prove to me cause i dun want to know if u are peter anot cause i got my own company to run so i pass ur "offer" u may say i chicken out tat fine with me cause i believe tis forum let everyone voice out their view.
Old 26-09-2010, 06:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
PeterTheGOD is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Wink Re: L18h5 is a fuck type brothel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Chee bye OKT Peter of L1805!!! I don't really need to put in effort to tarnish your image of L1805 as all the fake FR written on L1805 WL are so obvious that they are all FAKE!!!! OVerly Exaggerated!!!!

I guess I may have to report to the owner of this Forum to get advertisment money from you since you are the one and only OKT promoting your WL here aggressively!!!!

This little idiot never learn... As the GOD told U, dont insult & add negative stuff on an individual .. Why u must pick the path of the Cobra?? Not respecting ppl again.. As for any reason u want to destroy other Biz... ?? To me very frankly, I felt no matter how good Ur FR are, is no plus point ?? As U go gaylang , U can see the WL urself... Man based on what they see... If Ur WL so chio, I think dont need to intro, U will also try... U think ppl who really go there for fuck look at the FR... Coman la.... not many lo...
Old 26-09-2010, 06:36 AM
Samster (M)

Wink Re: L18h5

Quote:
The hell god is gonna banish you back to hell for another decade of hardwork in hell by cleaning the toilet bowls of the hell prostitutes for doing a dishonest buisness!

Get lost lah, go back to run your chee bye business before it goes bust lah!!!
Hi Bro, I dont really understand why U want to quote on what I said??? Because it make no logical sense as I telling everybody U side Cobra but on the other end U insult the GOD for no reason?? Maybe U are really the Cobra as IT famous for when ppl speak about the sun , he talk about the moon... & always insulting and negative ....
Old 26-09-2010, 06:40 AM
Samster (M)

Wink Re: L18h5 is the fuck type brothel!!

Quote:
Majority of the samsters know who you are and the fake FR written on L1805 WL!! Just that these brothers can't be bothered with you, the chee bye OKT of L1805!!!

U are in fact the OKT of L1805 or someone related to him!!! I suggest you run naked around GL with a banana jam thru' your bloody ass-hole!!
U really make no sense lo... As U said ppl not bothered but U urself so bothered by the GOD.... I think it as the same as the Cobra mouth- when is opened , it very hard to shut up .... hahahaha LOL
Old 26-09-2010, 06:49 AM
Samster (M)

Wink Re: L18h5 is the fuck type brothel!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by abeer View Post
Well "god" u think i angry with u than u are damn wrong man. yes i go to Gland just to walk around for me now a days girls is something tat i dun think abt. yes got a few of my friends went to 1805 to have a look. yes 05 do have nice girls but wat the reason when my friends decided to call ur girls to other to do the deed why say tat the girl not free funny rite cause i been to house and can see tat ur girls working still can use lappy do see movie or chat and when call to other house say they working???????? funny rite so my point is tis if u are the OKT or his friends first dun post all the FR tat questionable second i feel sad if u are the okt resort to tis things than i pity the girls in ur house no doubt abt it and lastly abt the issue tat saying tat u not okt of 05 u dun need to prove to me cause i dun want to know if u are peter anot cause i got my own company to run so i pass ur "offer" u may say i chicken out tat fine with me cause i believe tis forum let everyone voice out their view.

Wow Bro cool down man... Although U write the whole chuck of words but the GOD really cannot comprehend a single paragraph of what U trying to bring across.. But still I felt that U have some grudge against the hse ... Dont know wat the actually reason but I had a very strong feeling that U r from other hse.. Because U dont sound like Biz man, if U really doing Biz then there only one BiZ u can do ... That is chicken Biz hahahahhaahLOL
Old 26-09-2010, 11:32 AM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: L18h5 is a fuck type chicken shop!!!

Attention - Chee Bye OKT Peter and all its runnin doggies!!!!

I shall not stop my campaign till you are terminated!!! I dare you tpo try to get your clones to write Fake FR on L1805 WL!!! I will immediately highlight that in this forum.

I wonder why u are so moron, ppl here all know you are rubbish and writing fake and yet you still continue to do so!!!!!Haiz!

Here are the running doggies of the bastard OKT Peter comments when IT(s) zapped me:

25-09-2010 10:23 PM hey clown, your days r over, Peter wins!

25-09-2010 05:22 PM So what if we are not honest? This is not your money!

Samsters, see for yourself. The chee-bye OKT Peter is getting arrogant. We all should stop him and bring the fucker down!!!

I can tell you majority of the fuckshop OKT dislike YOU!! U better watch your front as I know who you and where you are!!!!
Old 26-09-2010, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Bro, I dont really understand why U want to quote on what I said??? Because it make no logical sense as I telling everybody U side Cobra but on the other end U insult the GOD for no reason?? Maybe U are really the Cobra as IT famous for when ppl speak about the sun , he talk about the moon... & always insulting and negative ....
The real GOD will banish YOU to hell for another decade of hard work at the toilet of the whore house in hell for claiming to be the god!

Fuck off chee bye Peter of L1805!!!!

Get the fuck out of here before I fuck you upside down at your L1805 chicken farm!!!
Old 26-09-2010, 11:58 AM
Samster

Re: L18h5 is the fuck type brothel!!

Quote:
U really make no sense lo... As U said ppl not bothered but U urself so bothered by the GOD.... I think it as the same as the Cobra mouth- when is opened , it very hard to shut up .... hahahaha LOL
Chee bye OKT Peter, I really think you have very very low IQ. U can not even fathom simple English and you lack simple reasoning skill. No wonder you are still a small timer OKT of the fuck type chicken farm in GL 1805!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!
Old 26-09-2010, 02:50 PM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: L18h5 is the most fuck type chicken farm in GL

Quote:
Wow Bro cool down man... Although U write the whole chuck of words but the GOD really cannot comprehend a single paragraph of what U trying to bring across.. But still I felt that U have some grudge against the hse ... Dont know wat the actually reason but I had a very strong feeling that U r from other hse.. Because U dont sound like Biz man, if U really doing Biz then there only one BiZ u can do ... That is chicken Biz hahahahhaahLOL
Chee Bye OKT Peter of L1805, if you are really GOD, I am pretty sure u would understand what bro Abeer has mentioned althought his written English is very elementary. I think you are more like the Hell God's useless slave who are banished to wash Hell's Whore toilets in Hell. I can understand what Abeer has said and yet u can't even understand his simple English??? Your IQ is definitely as low as your EQ wor!

Let me tell you in point form what Abeer has said, Mr Moron of L1805:

1) Abeer said u are damn wrong that he is not angry with u at all!
2) Abeer has a few friends who went to L1805 to take a look and they find the WL not bad.
3) But the strange thing is, when Abeer's friends decided to call your WL from other houses, you always said the WL are busy. But your WL generally quite free playing games, watch movies, etc. on the notebook and yet you said your WL are busy when other OKT called you to get your WL to come over.
4) Abeer pity your WL who has such fuck type boss - OKT Peter!
5) Abeer is not interested if you are really the bastard OKT of L1805 as he is busy with his own business. Abeer only wanna voice up his 2 cents to let everyone here know what kinda shit & unethical OKT Peter is!

All Samsters and OKT of other fuckshops, I urge you all to boycott chee bye OKT Peter of L1805!!!
Old 27-09-2010, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 814 / Power: 17
toilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to beholdtoilet$50 is a splendid one to behold
Re: L18h5 is the most fuck type chicken farm in GL

Quote:
Chee Bye OKT Peter of L1805, if you are really GOD, I am pretty sure u would understand what bro Abeer has mentioned althought his written English is very elementary. I think you are more like the Hell God's useless slave who are banished to wash Hell's Whore toilets in Hell.
you look for me
Old 27-09-2010, 04:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
abeer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18h5 is the most fuck type chicken farm in GL

Look "GOD" watever biz i running is my own problem. i can tell u i earn more than wat u earn ok and by the way u say i strongly feel u are peter man. For me at least i happy with wat i'm having now.
Old 27-09-2010, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
very_horny is Cool - loads of Potential

Whaa CB.. just had a hot and stimulating session with Xiao S at Lorong 18 house 5. This lass is highly recommended as she can really performed on bed. All I can say is she is very hardworking and whatever you requested, as long as it is within her capability, she will give it a try.

Look – 8/10

sweet and pleasant looking. Her hair was very long and was tall and slim like a model.

Body - 8/10

She had the body of those F1 race girl u see during the race… damn steam

Tits – 9/10

Huge!! C cup at least.. she gave me a massive boob job during shower. She spitted on my dickhead and used her boobs to rubbed my dick in between.. wa lao.. the look from above is really steam sia… at the same time, she will look up at me and gave me the CFM face.. see already I quickly pulled her up and kissed her..

AR - 7.5/10

Not bad! Quite stimulating. The way she stuck her tongue inside really made my dick hard!

French – 8/10

We frenched like long lost lovers.. but she said she only frenched if there is chemistry.. u bros can try your luck with her…

BBBJ - 8/10

Very sensual and super deep-throated BBBJ. This is when she devoured me! Suction was very hard and she pulled my skin very hard till I nearly cum! Something unique.. she turned her body 360 degrees above my body like her helicopter while sucking it… New skill!!

FJ - 8/10

We started off with doggy followed by missionary… But I still enjopyed doggy better as I like humping her ass… I played with her asshole as I poke her from behind.. her moans were very loud and genuine.. I can see her cum flowing down her legs.. she really got wet…

Attitude - 8/10

Excellent attitude!! Ver professional and sweet… will RTF again
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1