The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2010, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
CKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to all
Re: cQueen need to suck a cock a day to keep the doctor away .........

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
tool used to maximum effect on my HARD dick...to another "sexciting encounter" ( soon ! )
Hi KatoeyLover69, glad to read tt u had a most enjoyable encounter with the Queen. Like u, sessions with her were mind-blowing experiences and she is like a drug u know ?? I'm sure you do..

Queen, I'm coming back soon...Please await my PM. However, unlike KatoeyLover69, yours truly can't save for 3 mths..haha. have a good week, ALL!
Old 10-05-2010, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKee View Post
Like u, sessions with her were mind-blowing experiences and she is like a drug u know ?? I'm sure you do..

Queen, I'm coming back soon...Please await my PM. However, unlike KatoeyLover69, yours truly can't save for 3 mths..haha. have a good week, ALL!

Once my slutty tongue warm and arouse yr cockhead, your horny cock may get "addicted" to its gentle, deep sensational stimulating effect. Your cock may just crave to have more of this arousing deep addictive sucking teatment of your hardness on a regular basis..

Knowing how hard and horny your thick cock is all the time, it will be a wonder if your thick cum is ever stored in your hard balls for more than 24 hours, leave alone 3 months!
Old 11-05-2010, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
cQueen need to suck a cock a day to keep the doctor away .........

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
Once my slutty tongue warm and arouse yr cockhead, your horny cock may get "addicted" to its gentle, deep sensational stimulating effect. Your cock may just crave to have more of this arousing deep addictive sucking teatment of your hardness on a regular basis..

Knowing how hard and horny your thick cock is all the time, it will be a wonder if your thick cum is ever stored in your hard balls for more than 24 hours, leave alone 3 months!
I didn't mean to "store" my "little soldiers" for 3 months, but had to because you didn't accept me at first and had to go through a very thorough "grilling interview" before you accepted my HARD cock ..... given the choice, I would like to download my "little soldiers" into your deep throat EVERYDAY ! Okay ?
Old 12-05-2010, 07:11 AM
Samster

cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Good morning samsters,

1. Given the slowdow in SBF services due to technical teething faults, my slutty tongue cannot reply to your horny cock's queries promptly.

2. In order to expedite your erotic bj' queries cum "application", u may want to direct all your horny needs to [email protected].

3. Once again, a gentle reminder to make a due diligent effort to browse and digest the postings in my thread so that your horny cock can make a well informed decision if my "Goodwill Free Erotic Bj Package" is suitable for your hard cock's needs.

4. This will help to reduce valuable time wastage in clearing your doubts and basic queries, which otherwise, could be put to better, more productive and erotic stimulating and arousal of your throbbing juicy hard, wet cockhead.
Old 12-05-2010, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
CKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to all

Thanks very much to bro Beary for uppzing yours truly. Had a most enjoyable time with the Queen and to reiterate, I'll be back
Old 12-05-2010, 06:32 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
cQueen need to suck a cock a day to keep the doctor away .........

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKee View Post
Had a most enjoyable time with the Queen and to reiterate, I'll be back
Thanks to Cum Queen for giving the most "sexciting" 3-hours dirty weekend in my life.

I also will be back ...... this time I make sure that I don't keep my "littele soldiers" in prison for 3 months ..... if possible, I would like to make a weekly donation to Cum Queen ...... okay ???
Old 12-05-2010, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 16
Sammy Kid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This will help to reduce valuable time wastage in clearing your doubts and basic queries, which otherwise, could be put to better, more productive and erotic stimulating and arousal of your throbbing juicy hard, wet cockhead.
Free tonite?
Old 13-05-2010, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy Kid View Post
Free tonite?

U asking if my slutty tongue is free tonight to deepthroat and enjoy tasting a hard juicy horny hard cock?

By the time my slutty tongue get to read your invitation, it may be a day or two later. Your hot cum may have overflown or gone stale.

To avoid any disappointment from not being able to enjoy my free erotic bj, you may want to take note of the following:

a. I do understand your hard cock may have this sudden, last minute strong horny urges of being deepthroat at the eleventh hour. A more effective way of checking if my slutty tongue is free to deepthroat your hard cock is to email me at [email protected]. Do intro yr name, age race and leave yr Hp No for my slutty tongue to sms u for a direct arrangement (This arrangement is only suitable for those samsters who have full confidence in themselves that you trust me enough to understand and respect your privacy and discreetness). However, i may also log in a day or two later and hence, not able to help you relieve your hardness at your preferred horny time.

b. For those samsters whom we have established clear understanding of mutual needs and concerns via our numerous emails, make a little effort to sms my slutty tongue good prior notice for my slutty tongue to make time to accomodate your preferred time of being deepthroat. As usual any last min notice is diffcult for any slutty tongue to make it to suck u deep.

Making an erotic bj arrangement via sms is both effective and fast. I do appreciate your concerns of giving me your Hp no due to your marital status or any other constraints. If such strong concerns is causing you some discomfort and nervousness, it would be better if you do not email me at all for my free erotic bj package. My "Goodwill Free Erotic Bj Package" is designed for the full relaxation and enjoyment of those samsters who take charge and ownership for their choices and have full confidence in themselves and those whom they want to have one night stand with. Please handle and manage your own "emotional turmoil" first (the result of your own nervousness and lack of confidence). Do not make me accountable for your emotional well being and want me to help you to overcome it.

I wish to quote this saying from one samster here. It is crude but it is so apt.

BOH LAM PARD (NO BALLS), DUN FUCK AROUND
Old 14-05-2010, 01:17 AM
Samster

cQueen need to suck a cock a day to keep the doctor away

Quote:

I wish to quote this saying from one samster here. It is crude but it is so apt.

BOH LAM PARD (NO BALLS), DUN FUCK AROUND
Well said ! Clap, clap, clap !!

You can also quote me :

" cQuuen need to suck a cock a day to keep the doctor away "
Old 15-05-2010, 09:38 AM
Samster

Re: cQueen need to suck a cock a day to keep the doctor away

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Well said ! Clap, clap, clap !!

You can also quote me :

" cQuuen need to suck a cock a day to keep the doctor away "
CHOY CHOY CHOY!

My mouth and tongue are in its optimal,tip top, slutty condtion and do not need any doctor.

Instead, it need to suck a hard, juicy, throbbing wet cock a day to drive the blues away.

Last edited by cqueen; 15-05-2010 at 09:39 AM. Reason: wrong spelling
Old 16-05-2010, 03:23 AM
Samster

Good morning samsters,

1. From time to time, my slutty tongue received invitation to chat on "Baboo", "facebook" and the likes.

2. I always subscribe to this notion that "less is more".

3. Just a simple intro of yourself and your horny cock needs via my email, [email protected], will suffice.

4. I am not too comfortable corresponding via facebook or the likes of it.

5. Enjoy your weekend.
Old 16-05-2010, 07:05 AM
Samster

cQueen need to suck a cock a day ..............

Quote:
5. Enjoy your weekend.
How about giving me another "dirty weekend" ?

If not, how to "enjoy" my weekend by myself ? PCC ???
Old 16-05-2010, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
clio69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i want too ....
Old 20-05-2010, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clio69 View Post
i want too ....
Thanks leh for your kind interest. But I am sure my slutty tongue cannot serve and meet your hard cock requirements and preferences.

On the same note, please direct any application for my "Goodwill Free Erotic Bj Package" to [email protected] as the lagging services here make my inbox inaccessible.

Just a gentle reminder, a basic courtesy intro of your name, age n race goes a long way as my slutty tongue wants to know whose cock it is licking n tasting.

Cheers.
Old 26-05-2010, 12:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
dreamerz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

U got mail
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1