The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2006, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 22
tionggoklan is one of the Best!tionggoklan is one of the Best!tionggoklan is one of the Best!
Re: SuZhou

Greetings to all Laojiao n Bros in Suzhou.

I'm now stationed here for the time being. Hope to have a chance to meet up wif u guys, but got to wait a while cos juz reached only n alot of things to settle 1st.
Old 04-03-2006, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 22
tionggoklan is one of the Best!tionggoklan is one of the Best!tionggoklan is one of the Best!

Double posting, msg deleted.
Old 05-03-2006, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 22
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tionggoklan

I'm now stationed here for the time being. Hope to have a chance to meet up wif u guys, but got to wait a while cos juz reached only n alot of things to settle 1st.
Welcome to Suzhou bro!

Btw, I heard PTR was in town for a visit recently, and he and just4fun saw some action. So just4fun and PTR any gang bang FR or new discoveries?
Old 05-03-2006, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

Bro Van Basten,

Yesterday was having dinner with Bro Just4fun and SuzhouRenJia, and later the two kind brothers of Suzhou brought me to ShiQuan Jie, into a pub for some action. As I was new to the Pub Scene in Suzhou, the two kind brothers took the trouble to explain to me the mode of operation. All the girls looked young and really not my cup of tea. Nevertheless, spotted one more matured one I asked her to come and sit down with me, and bought her a cup of coffee. We chatted for a while.

The two kind brothers were very good to observe the situation. They pretended that they would be going to other places and asked to girl to accompany me for the night. I took this opportunit at hand to asked the girl would she like to go out with me. She resisted initially, but finally gave way to this pitiful old man who needed company badly.

Negotiated with a price of RMB 600, and she agreed. She went to talk to the lady boss. Bro ShouzhouRenJia was very good, he asked me to talk to the girl to make sure that it was over-night. True enough, the girl came and told me that the lady boss asked her to come back as soon as possible, I told her, it is either overnight or no deal. Well, finally, it was RMB 600 for overnight. But hold on, as she was leaving during the Pub opening hours, I needed to pay a bar-fine of RMB 100 (well, this is a common practice anywar). Hence in total, I paid RMB 700, and two kind brothers paid for the drinks.

Thank you, Bro Just4fun and SuzhouRenJia for the guidance and the tips.

Brought the girl back to my hotel room, let us called her ZY. As it was very early, we chatted for a long time until 11.00pm. both of us were kind of horny already. We took a shower together and proceeded to the first session. Finished at about 2.00 am, and continued to chit-chat, and finally both went to slumberland.

Wokeup just now at 7.45 am, and I was kind of very horny. Strange enough, she was also awake, touching her down south, I felt some wetness, and then here we went for another satisfying session.

Overall, it was a nice experience. Although she was not stunningly beautiful, but was very cooperative and accommodating. The only draw back was she was a bit quiet in bed. Sorry, as usual, no explicit sexual details.

With best regards

PTLR

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 06-03-2006, 01:23 AM
Samster

Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen
Bro Van Basten,

Yesterday was having dinner with Bro Just4fun and SuzhouRenJia, and later the two kind brothers of Suzhou brought me to ShiQuan Jie, into a pub for some action. As I was new to the Pub Scene in Suzhou, the two kind brothers took the trouble to explain to me the mode of operation. All the girls looked young and really not my cup of tea. Nevertheless, spotted one more matured one I asked her to come and sit down with me, and bought her a cup of coffee. We chatted for a while.

Overall, it was a nice experience. Although she was not stunningly beautiful, but was very cooperative and accommodating. The only draw back was she was a bit quiet in bed. Sorry, as usual, no explicit sexual details.

With best regards

PTLR
hello, long time no see. i still remember the shandong mummy from soho!

btw wat gd action, just4fun still told me you all retired early that nite and i tot so quiet!
Old 06-03-2006, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tionggoklan

Welcome abroad!!!

Our suzhou clan is fast dying so need so some new blood to replenish our supply....

Check ur pm

Just4fun
Old 06-03-2006, 11:59 AM
Samster

just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen
Bro Van Basten,

The two kind brothers were very good to observe the situation. They pretended that they would be going to other places and asked to girl to accompany me for the night. I took this opportunit at hand to asked the girl would she like to go out with me. She resisted initially, but finally gave way to this pitiful old man who needed company badly.

Negotiated with a price of RMB 600, and she agreed. She went to talk to the lady boss. Bro ShouzhouRenJia was very good, he asked me to talk to the girl to make sure that it was over-night. True enough, the girl came and told me that the lady boss asked her to come back as soon as possible, I told her, it is either overnight or no deal. Well, finally, it was RMB 600 for overnight. But hold on, as she was leaving during the Pub opening hours, I needed to pay a bar-fine of RMB 100 (well, this is a common practice anywar). Hence in total, I paid RMB 700, and two kind brothers paid for the drinks.

Thank you, Bro Just4fun and SuzhouRenJia for the guidance and the tips.

Brought the girl back to my hotel room, let us called her ZY. As it was very early, we chatted for a long time until 11.00pm. both of us were kind of horny already. We took a shower together and proceeded to the first session. Finished at about 2.00 am, and continued to chit-chat, and finally both went to slumberland.

Wokeup just now at 7.45 am, and I was kind of very horny. Strange enough, she was also awake, touching her down south, I felt some wetness, and then here we went for another satisfying session.

With best regards

PTLR
Glad that you enjoy urself that nite... That place indeed has a few SYTs and the charges are acceptable....

Do call us again when u r in suzhou next time round...

Just4fun
Old 06-03-2006, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten
btw wat gd action, just4fun still told me you all retired early that nite and i tot so quiet!
we all meaning me and SuZhouRenJia...as we are having some discussion at the cafe beside...

PTR also retire early with his MM as we left that pub ard 9.30pm...
Old 10-03-2006, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
lukim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun
Glad that you enjoy urself that nite... That place indeed has a few SYTs and the charges are acceptable....

Do call us again when u r in suzhou next time round...

Just4fun
It seems that now in suzhou, both you and SZRJ Sirs have taken up the senior ambassadors position. Keep it up.

No Frs from both of you?
Old 10-03-2006, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukim
It seems that now in suzhou, both you and SZRJ Sirs have taken up the senior ambassadors position. Keep it up.

No Frs from both of you?
We 闭门修炼 at home everyday....How to have FRs...

Anyway...we found a nice cafe with cute waitresses at 十全街... I think it will be our new hangout place...

When r u coming over to party here???
Old 11-03-2006, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
lukim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Anyway...we found a nice cafe with cute waitresses at 十全街... I think it will be our new hangout place...

Planning now. Once things settle down for me at this new job. Confirm will fly over. Just came back from taiwan. But was so pack with work until no time to jalan around.

How about you both? No plans to be back?
Old 12-03-2006, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quote:

got meh? where's the place? pls recommend me for 1 last hurray in Suzhou!

btw did you go to the bathhouse I recommended? Any bros if interested in this bath house i can recommend also....
Old 13-03-2006, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukim
Planning now. Once things settle down for me at this new job. Confirm will fly over. Just came back from taiwan. But was so pack with work until no time to jalan around.

How about you both? No plans to be back?
Went taiwan for biz??? Any happening FRs anot...Share share leh...

Most probably coming back either on Apr or Jul lor...
Old 13-03-2006, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten
got meh? where's the place? pls recommend me for 1 last hurray in Suzhou!

btw did you go to the bathhouse I recommended? Any bros if interested in this bath house i can recommend also....
We have yet to try out the bathhouse yet...but i heard there is another 1 at wuzhong which is damn posh and good....but expensive too....

Why dun u post ur FR on that the bathhouse so that bros here can see till gian gian mah....

That cafe is along the same stretch with 好悦 aka 好好.... It is abt 50m away from it...It is known as Suca Cafe...Lots of business class babes hanging ard...
Old 20-03-2006, 01:20 PM
Samster

Found this new place in suzhou that IMHO the best joint so far in suzhou....Below is the FRs.

Participant: Myself (Just4fun) and SuZhouRenJia

Date: Last Sat 18 Mar....

Time : Abt 1400hrs... Damn tired and smelly cos after a tiring session of badminton in Xin Hai Stadium... Since it is a rather hot saturday...having a nice shower for the body and "small head" is the best solution to chill out...

Venue: Decided to try out Van Basten recommendation of the shower hse...was hopped on to a cab and vaguely describe the location to the driver... But the driver ain't too sure too...but suggested another joint for us... So since we are here....might as well right.... The name of the joint is 美伦桑拿located near 滨河路 and 灵岩街

Setting: We thought it will be like a conventional bath-house where u will bath urself in the common area and later go to a sperate room for actions....But it turn out otherwise.... We were led to a room (of cos seperatly) where there is a queen-sized bed with a small refreshment counter a TV...The most impt is that they have a BIG toilet with a rounded bath tub...a small stool and a air-inflated mattress.....

Actions: The OKT brings in 2 gals for u to choose...SZRJ found this cuttie ard 20y.o (with big boobs....maybe let him give his FR) in the first round.. while i took my pick on the 2nd parade....

The gal will first ask u to lie on the bed and give u some massgae...simple 1...but ok enuff...

then strip u to ur bird-day suit and ask u to sit on the small stool in the toilet...she will help u to bath....from head to toe....paying special attention to ur head (small 1) and also ur asshole...cleanse them nicely.. this take abt 10 mins....

then ask u to go into the bath tub while she prepare some hot water.... once inside...a BBBJ with cat-bath commenced....Not a bad BBBJ except not so deep-throat... She really "eat" my stick as if it is an ice-cream...lick the side...the head...the balls and everywhere... You can shot your 1 shot if u want...But i din..cos afraid cant eat the main course after the appetizers....this take another 10mins...

then ask to lie on inflatable mattress while she prepare some transparent lubricants...she told me it is aloe vera.... she poured the entire lot of aloe vera on ur body and start a cat-both using her neh neh and mei mei...somemore used her "bush" as a sponge to help me remove my body dead skins.... This is quite sensual and relaxing...This take another 10 mins...

Clean u with hot water and dried u....then ask u to go the bed...where she prepare hot and cold water for a "Ice Fire Five Mountain" session... This is shiok...After which...she use cold water to "vacuum" ur body i.e. suck ur body while the water is in her mouth.... Follow by another session of BBBJ and then with by AR... She stick her tongue into my asshole...Very Shiok...then follow by BBBJ again and she ask me "Are you ready!!!" ....

The action started with lotus stance and doggie stance....Shot my "seeds" into the rubber...and end the sessions....

Overall Rating
Place and Setting: 9/10 (nice decor)
Catbath : 8.5/10 (shiok although abit mechanical)
BBBJ: 9/10 (shiok...accomodating...suck all over the dickie...but abit not so deepthroath)
AR: 10/10 (cant ask for more)
FJ : 7.5/10 (moaning abit fake...but also accomodating)
Overall: 9/10 (Quite an experience....esp in places like suzhou...quite hard to come by)
RTF : Sure (Decided to make it a monthly affair.... ought to try out all the gals there...heard that they have abt 50 gals...dun noe true anot)

Charges: 850rmb everything-in.....but managed to bargin till 800rmb...

The funninest part is that me and SZRJ dun hv enough cash with us...wanted to use plastic...but they dun have...so LL have to walk abt 1km to a nearest ATM to withdraw money....

Hope u guys find this FR gd enough....Sorry abit long and loso...

Just4fun

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1