The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-02-2015, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilchjl View Post
Sorry bro I try many time to click on icon and type but my keyboard keep minimizing and cannot type reason.. any idea why liddat. Would like to repay the favour bro.. ps
On a samsung android phone perhaps? My method is to just type it somewhere else, copy/cut & paste. A bit silly but works for me...

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 05-02-2015, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
zilchjl is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
On a samsung android phone perhaps? My method is to just type it somewhere else, copy/cut & paste. A bit silly but works for me...
Yeah both for sam sung n Sony but your solution works!
thanks !
Old 05-02-2015, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry bro I try many time to click on icon and type but my keyboard keep minimizing and cannot type reason.. any idea why liddat. Would like to repay the favour bro.. ps
Thanks lion bro. Upped
Old 05-02-2015, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
kelvinlim03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, I usually don give any FR but have to compliment this ML Venus. I usually do not RTM as i always like to try new stuff but I had RTM 2 times and thought of going later again.

http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=507524

She got a studio which is very discreet and also private as there will be no one else except you and her which I love it.

House is clean. Once you enter the room, she will shower together with you and shower again after everything is done.

1st visit:

She is topless throughout the session

After a roughly 40 mins massage she had turned me over and massage my balls. I cum very easily and ask her to slow down and i began to mouth rape her breast and she let me touch her everywhere. I did not finger her though but only on the outside of her panties. Her HJ / JG was heavenly and i cum when i gave her the green lights. After that I thought of proceeding with shower as what usual ML do but she ask me to lie and and massage my thighs till about 55mins then she shower together with me.

2nd visit:

I'm more daring this time, I've fingered her and she got good sound effect. However, she was quite dry below but quite understandable as she met so many guys everyday. I managed to breast fuck her this time and cum.

She is indeed a gem. I went to visit another ML next week under the same stable but was indeed disappointment. Room was dirty and messy.
Old 05-02-2015, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 11
Revelations is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRevelations is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuPerMANzz View Post
Is she 28 as shown in the website or in her early 30s?
Not too far off, i reckon about 30 yo.
Old 05-02-2015, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
MassageFollower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Given the dire straits of situation now, I will stick to the one ML who I know will give her best and not shortchange me.

She is Joey who is with LTD for the longest time. She gives a good massage together with a pretty decent JG. Her boobs are for me, to die for.

Her link is here. http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=474494
Old 05-02-2015, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 10
fluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelations View Post
Bro, please allow me to put your fears aside. TaoHong is most definitely not too milfy, means not old, no spare tyres, no wrinkles, haha.

Tao hong is a tall, young woman. And that killer body!!! Great skills, service and Gfe. .. I guess thats why always fully booked. And I'm sure most are returnees and regulars, like me. Hehe. I see her minimum once a week.

Yes, last minute booking with her is impossible. I usually call her early in the day to fix a night appointment. That always works for me. Oh yes, and remember her last slot is 9-10pm
Thx for the info bro... nowonder always cannot get her.
Will book in advance next time..
Old 05-02-2015, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
kelvinlim03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassageFollower View Post
Given the dire straits of situation now, I will stick to the one ML who I know will give her best and not shortchange me.

She is Joey who is with LTD for the longest time. She gives a good massage together with a pretty decent JG. Her boobs are for me, to die for.

Her link is here. http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=474494
bro this lady i try before really delicious boobs but one turn off is she has quite a bit of forest below. hahah. has she shave or trim them already?
Old 05-02-2015, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
MassageFollower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinlim03 View Post
bro this lady i try before really delicious boobs but one turn off is she has quite a bit of forest below. hahah. has she shave or trim them already?
Forest will grow and get cleared up. think is better to find out yourself. More exciting that way huh.
Old 05-02-2015, 06:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
LifeinStorm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for 玲珑

http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=507194

Tried 玲珑 just now.

Looks: 7/10 (SYT, looks like her pix)
Massage: 5/10 (not for those who love strong hard massage)
BBBJ: 9/10 (with moaning)
French: Nil
Roaming: Auto but with panties on.
GFE: 8.5/10 (chatty and friendly with a ready smile)
Dmg: $90+tips
RTM: yes.

It's hard to find a good ML with happy ending now as can be seen from all the negative MRs, so she's a gem. Thanks zoshi for the intro.
Old 05-02-2015, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
crafter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any FR for this lady in ltd?
http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=461203
Old 05-02-2015, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crafter View Post
any FR for this lady in ltd?
http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=461203
Heard from seasoned chiongsters that she was here before and is ang pai but like u bro.. I'm waiting for fr too.. No report just yet..
Old 05-02-2015, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bennylava7x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Heard from seasoned chiongsters that she was here before and is ang pai but like u bro.. I'm waiting for fr too.. No report just yet..
Text her like bo reply one ley
Old 05-02-2015, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 11
Zoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud of

Fellow Bros, here is my commando FR for the latest ML to both SH69 and BK, this ML her face was previously masked out.But she has decided to unmask her face now.
小慈http://www.shenhua69.com/xc/

笑笑http://bonkersroom.com/xiaoxiao/

I decided to make an appointment with her before her masked face was removed after a few exchange sms which I felt she was pretty honest and sincere.

This is her first time here in SG, so there is a few procedures she may not be aware of.Probably may encounters some hits or misses with her.

For my appointment with her, she somewhat made me waited for 40 minutes due to one of the brothers wanted to extend at the very last minute. She was very apologetic after that. And because of that, my appointment ended very close with another incoming brother. Already reminded her to be mindful with her appointment so that other brothers would not suffer unnecessary waiting.

Environment : Spacious Room but without attached toilet.
Look : Chio and pretty lady, 70% similar to her photo
Body : Her height is 164cm,weight 50kg (She told me)
Nice and slim body (A tiny tummy she shown it to me when I did not notice it - she said she got it while enjoying the good food in Singapore)
Smooth skin and tatoos on both upper arms
Boobs: B+ nice and squeezable (Allowed to kiss and suck)
Roam : Allowed roaming everywhere (She stripped till only a short with her panty inside)
BM : Did not perform
Catbath : Not bad
HDLY : Did not perform
Massage : Personally I felt a bit of lacking in strength. She did massage my back,shoulder, thigh and butt. Mainly on back. Massage too short, spent too much time on small talk.
HJ : Not bad
GFE : 6.5/10 Friendly, chatty lady. We cuddled together and small talk. She allowed me to kiss her lips. The small talk was initiated by her and as I did not aware that the small talk would have eaten my alloted time, otherwise I would have asked her to proceed to my main course (massage and 2nd HJ) - I thought she wanted to be friendly and warm up ... sigh. I felt her warmness when she did her work ... after the deed, she was busy with replying messages on her phone

Time : She followed strictly to the 1-hr time, she would kept reminding you that the time is up. The reason is because her landlord has imposed some restrictions on them, hence we cannot overstay to enjoy further chemistry, unless you want to extend by 1 hr again. And because of this time restriction, my massage session was cut short and 2nd HJ could not be completed as too much time spent on small talk(Felt a bit shortchanged on this ...).

Cons :
1. Shower alone.
2. Room reek of cigrattes smell.
3. There were times she kept replying messages when doing small talk with me. During the session, she did not switch her phone to silent mode, the frequent incoming messages a little bit irritating.
4. The price $110 is little bit on the high side if just for small talk only + 1HJ

Remarks:
Probably she is still new in this SG trade? Bros, please coach her along.
Before her masked face was removed, she commented that her enquiry was lesser. After her face was revealed today, there was a surge in the number of enquires.
I would recommend this chio ML for bros whom like to have some intimate sessions and not into serious massage.

Bros, please UPz me if u like my FR. Thanks.
  3. OK Massage
  4. Acceptable service time

Last edited by GreenTea; 07-02-2015 at 08:41 PM.
Old 05-02-2015, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
yes I admit I am the cause, but it's just only on u

Well, she is still lurking around all these while shd you want that closure.

Not too bored at this moment but you dun need to be bored for something like this ya?
Yes, I was totally smitten by her, and thank you sincerely heeeee!

As for the other S, I knew about her new listing but she ignore my number.

Ya, I was quite bored with freelance ML. So started looking around ....
Will still rtm for the few remaining but won't be so frequent as before.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1