The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 31-08-2013, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
laserstone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominion View Post
all right all right, don't whine

1) yes you will... if you're really into jap femdom, la siora is probably your only option... just tell them what you want before hand...

my own guess is first session they may not go all out on you (not many sane dommes will), as there are a LOT of guys whom say they want the most extreme things then when it gets done to them they can't take it and regret that forever... try to go for 2 sessions at least so that they have a gauge of your ability
Thanks for the reply. I'm really in to jap femdom, it looks like the most amazing and realistic stuff I have ever seen. Been hooked ever since I stumbled upon it a while back.

I'm not really sure I can take all the extreme but that's kind what I want I don't want a real choice, I just want to have to do it and live with it. I want to actually be scared for once, hard to explain. If I have a choice I'll probably be a pussy and change my mind, but if I am forced I know I can survive it. Hope that makes sense.
Old 31-08-2013, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by totolim View Post
Bro,

La siora is the place to go. I strongly recommend that. They have English website and English speaking reception that can help before your arrival.

Ask the experienced bros here like Calbts,Ygduo, Schro. They seems to have sessioned all over the world and their recommendation points to this club at Shinjuku. I heard about La Siora from them here, and there have been no turning back since (my savings have been dimishing and my wife has been getting suspicious about my frequent visits to Tokyo). It took me 3 years to try bdsm after hearing about La Siora, and I wished I had the guts to visit earlier, and i wouldn't have missed some of the retired mistresses there !

They have a good selection of mistresses with different age range, skill preferences for you to choose. Tell the reception what your needs, and they can recommend one who can best meet your needs.
The mistresses there are not competive. They are always encouraging me to view the album and try their other mistresses, especially the newly joined "baby mistresses"
I really gotta do this. I just wish they had dungeons still, I'd love to be really like in the videos and not just a lame hotel room. Do they really have all the tools and outfits to make it real?
Old 31-08-2013, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys , Thailand Mistress Morgan is in Singapore until 21st September and can session on Wednesdays and Thursdays only .She has few limits same as Synee.

You can email he at [email protected] and you can view her at :

http://www.collarme.com/details.asp?px=MistressMorganBk

Her rate is 200 Singapore Dollar / hour plus hotel charge .

Have fun
Old 31-08-2013, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 20
totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Dungeons illegal in Japan, so have to do it in pathetic hotel room. Yes they have equipment and outfits, but best to state your preference to the reception before the session. Can't expect them to bring entire wardrobe and tool box to your hotel

To have dungeon experience, wait for the mistresses to go to Europe. They will do sessions in dungeon there. This was what the legendary ygduo just did in summer recently

Quote:
Originally Posted by laserstone View Post
I really gotta do this. I just wish they had dungeons still, I'd love to be really like in the videos and not just a lame hotel room. Do they really have all the tools and outfits to make it real?
Old 31-08-2013, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by totolim View Post
Dungeons illegal in Japan, so have to do it in pathetic hotel room. Yes they have equipment and outfits, but best to state your preference to the reception before the session. Can't expect them to bring entire wardrobe and tool box to your hotel

To have dungeon experience, wait for the mistresses to go to Europe. They will do sessions in dungeon there. This was what the legendary ygduo just did in summer recently
That is such a shame that they are illegal now. I guess I will have to go Europe if Tokyo goes well.

Do they allow photos in session (they would take them and make sure that their faces are not in them)?
Old 31-08-2013, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 19
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looks like everyone had a blast with Akiho...

Just curious - bros ydguo, totolim, dominion and any other la siora members - what do your membership numbers start with? As in the first digit?
Old 31-08-2013, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ydgduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
use this then.
http://www.hotelalphain.com/

la siora have everything you want, tell them what you want in english on email, then let them decide the domina send to you.
Old 31-08-2013, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ydgduo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post

Just curious - bros ydguo, totolim, dominion and any other la siora members - what do your membership numbers start with? As in the first digit?
red card with 4.

I am sure you are earlier, because i read your review, before my trip to japan.
the only reason i did not go there first, because i do not know if lack of japanese would be a problem. I also thought that Europe and USA have better skill because SM origin from there. I am sad to find out that is not so.
Old 31-08-2013, 11:48 PM
Samster

totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Mine starts with 5...black card

Quote:

Last edited by totolim; 31-08-2013 at 11:53 PM. Reason: Additional info
Old 31-08-2013, 11:58 PM
Samster

Bro Schro

Did you manage to catch Akiho this time, and Murasaki back in May ?

Quote:

Old 01-09-2013, 12:05 AM
Samster

They will be happy to take a photo of you in whatever state you are

But if you want to pose with them, I guess it depends. For those mistresses whom you can see their face clearly on La Siora website eg. Shinobu, Lum, they may oblige. Those that mask their face, don't bother asking else u may get beaten up even more severely

Quote:
That is such a shame that they are illegal now. I guess I will have to go Europe if Tokyo goes well.

Do they allow photos in session (they would take them and make sure that their faces are not in them)?
Old 01-09-2013, 12:11 AM
Samster

Using google translate seems to mention something about help.

Yes, did help her on an errand before heading to the airport. Haha

Quote:
bro totolim got mentioned in blog... am v jealous :P

シンガポールに着いてから毎日この夜景を眺めているけど、やっぱりうっとりします。飽きないわ 。
夜景見るためにだけでもくる価値あるね。

あっという間の四日間、ラスト日も少しのハプニングを現地のM男くんに助けてもらい、駆け抜けました。これ から帰ります。

みんないい子にしてたかな?
Old 01-09-2013, 12:37 AM
Samster

You will have your chance one day bro

Quote:
it says got some assistance from a local "m male kun" (i.e. sub) on the way back. wow u got to help her on an errand, dinner, and send to airport...

very jealous!
Old 01-09-2013, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Tokyofan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Mine is a 3 but have been a member for over 10 years
Old 01-09-2013, 01:15 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 18
clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!

wow so many members here
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1