The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 27-04-2021, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2620 / Power: 20
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixacity View Post
Wa how you can see bro? I strained my eyes also cannot see leh haha
haha i thought i saw something bushy down there, or maybe poster hand not steady enough so pic is blurry resulting in bushy effect

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlooker View Post
Finally after so long, got 2 sightings.

1st one was colleague in a romper, then lean forward to show off her tiny A cup boobs in a black strapless bra. Keep trying to see for a nipple but too tight fitting

2nd encounter was this angmor walking by, the area was blocked off so she had to walk one big round for me to beo. First thing I noticed was how bouncy her boobs were, then when she go under the sunlight, thank the heavens she was braless and her whole nipple was on show for everyone to see. Would've followed her but then cannot leave work Weather too hot must go braless, maybe it should be more of a trend
i love office zaogeng, my office previously had 2 syts, one A-cup but bra always very loose, bend downwards always can see pinkish raisins, the other syt loves to wear short skirts or tight yoga pants, saw her zaogeng twice wearing a white lace panty or cameltoe when in yoga pants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireglow View Post
need some practice to steady the hand n look out for other.
awesome pic! +16 for you sir, keep'em peeks cumming!
Old 27-04-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 18
awpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to all

yesterday went to blk 462 crawford road below there is a taiwan eatry and cafe saw a syt without braand loose shirt and eating happily while many people were in the Q.Believe that she purposely wear for people to look at her .There are many syts there often for the food there.
Old 27-04-2021, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 17
NIN_ver2.0 is one of the Best!NIN_ver2.0 is one of the Best!NIN_ver2.0 is one of the Best!

Quote:

This is an amazing shot
Old 27-04-2021, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

I remember in my old jobs where 2 of the OL in my office like to wear short short skirts short enough to see their panties like a piece of cake. A few times i saw their colourful panties that makes my day a wonderful one.
Old 27-04-2021, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1993 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43115 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Syts n young milfs like her must be feeling v. horny n sexy when u see them wearing such sexy designed g-strings panties n tight fitting yoga type jeans like this

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 27-04-2021, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1993 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43115 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
I remember in my old jobs where 2 of the OL in my office like to wear short short skirts short enough to see their panties like a piece of cake. A few times i saw their colourful panties that makes my day a wonderful one.
So u "tan tiok" n sure steam n can't focus or concentrate on yr work ...seeing 2 different or similar colour panties every day ...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 27-04-2021, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 16
fireglow is a glorious beacon of lightfireglow is a glorious beacon of lightfireglow is a glorious beacon of lightfireglow is a glorious beacon of lightfireglow is a glorious beacon of light

the same person kena stomp before... So i hve seen her wore revealing clothing before.just need to capture that moment.
Old 27-04-2021, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
vanture81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Maybe you boss paid them to boost productivity
Old 27-04-2021, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11689 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Went over to my office neighbour's unit as I have some dealings with them.
The OL I looking for is petite and all along only wear those 1 piece tight dress, length is either above or below her knees.

Her desk was at the far end of the room, so I guess naturally she could don't really be mindful about her actions if you know what I meant

As I stand beside her desk (instead of front) to talk to her, I realised she's sitting cross legged, without the desk covering her legs. Cannot resist and don't want to miss it, I kay siao glance to her desk then on the way back to her eyes, vision passing by her private region. She's wearing a short (above knees) 1 piece tight dress which was my favourite colour, exposing her matching colour panty with some cute prints on it!

I guess she could have caught me beo-ing if her vision was stuck on me for that few seconds but she was cool and natural, did not adjust herself or cover up.
Old 27-04-2021, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
AhLeeBraBra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDriverGuy View Post
Went over to my office neighbour's unit as I have some dealings with them.
The OL I looking for is petite and all along only wear those 1 piece tight dress, length is either above or below her knees.

Her desk was at the far end of the room, so I guess naturally she could don't really be mindful about her actions if you know what I meant

As I stand beside her desk (instead of front) to talk to her, I realised she's sitting cross legged, without the desk covering her legs. Cannot resist and don't want to miss it, I kay siao glance to her desk then on the way back to her eyes, vision passing by her private region. She's wearing a short (above knees) 1 piece tight dress which was my favourite colour, exposing her matching colour panty with some cute prints on it!

I guess she could have caught me beo-ing if her vision was stuck on me for that few seconds but she was cool and natural, did not adjust herself or cover up.
Wow good leh, usually gals would adjust their clothes if they know they zaogeng
Old 27-04-2021, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
So u "tan tiok" n sure steam n can't focus or concentrate on yr work ...seeing 2 different or similar colour panties every day ...haha
Haha they make my tired day worth it
Old 27-04-2021, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
5ja5ja5ja deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Haha they make my tired day worth it
I guess they do not bother to cover up when they knew you were looking
Old 27-04-2021, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 12
TheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
i love office zaogeng, my office previously had 2 syts, one A-cup but bra always very loose, bend downwards always can see pinkish raisins, the other syt loves to wear short skirts or tight yoga pants, saw her zaogeng twice wearing a white lace panty or cameltoe when in yoga pants.
i can't wait till they hire more syts, then can beo until song
Old 27-04-2021, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20294 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by awpig View Post
yesterday went to blk 462 crawford road below there is a taiwan eatry and cafe saw a syt without braand loose shirt and eating happily while many people were in the Q.Believe that she purposely wear for people to look at her .There are many syts there often for the food there.
Upz You Bro
Thanks For The Info

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 28-04-2021, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 16
fireglow is a glorious beacon of lightfireglow is a glorious beacon of lightfireglow is a glorious beacon of lightfireglow is a glorious beacon of lightfireglow is a glorious beacon of light

looks like comando!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1