The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 31-05-2024, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 778 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 2
Newsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud of
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

For those who doesn't has a chance to book G20
You can go and look for Luba shumeyko dance video, g20's figure is as close to Luba 20 years ago. The cutting is similar.
I show this video to G20 she was very happy becos she resemblance a Ukraine supermodel. Enjoy bro.

Boulx.com
Perfect Luba strip dance. Nude hegres.
Old 31-05-2024, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 778 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 2
Newsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud ofNewsasap has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfish1987 View Post
thanks to the june holidays the crowd is lesser this week. i finally managed to try 2 of the top guns G20 and G28 and completed my pokedex. only left with G27 (don't really dig her looks) and G32 (never see her before at all).

here is my quick summary for the girls i tried for the newer brothers:

G5 (considered new, joined Apr 2024)
Milf looks, but still considered quite pretty. i guess should be early 30s. about 1.5x in height, nice enhanced boobs. friendly can speak good chinese, good service. quite service oriented, will ask me "shuang ma" during the feed. very high GFE, i think highest in the house at the moment.

G6 (considered new, joined Apr 2024)
Tbh i think she is a really pretty girl with nice long black hair. guessing her age should be mid 20s. can speak a little bit chinese. should be about 158cm, with nice natural Bs soft to the touch with slim tight body. she is friendly but did not allow french and painting. did not push because i respect the girl's boundary, but i felt GFE wasn't there. but still good choice for bros who like pretty, slim girls with natural boobs.

G7 (considered new, joined Apr 2024 not to be confused with annie xD)
Short and pretty girl in glasses. very busty girl. when sitting in tank, her boobs always catch my attention because of the size. enhanced but well made, soft to the touch. she skin is very fair and smooth. her chinese is very limited so can't converse much. limited GFE.

G8
Petite and slim girl. Looks wise i would say not my cup of tea. Prefer cute girls with big eyes, but won't reject. She is very slim with natural Bs no fats, basically a young girl's body. quite hairy down below and very wet when teased. she is quite hygienic and spits quite frequently after catbath/bbbj which can be offputting for some brothers. Can speak chinese quite well and smells good as she re-apply perfume after almost every session. one of the best choice if you looking for SYT

G16
The most laojiao in the current batch of girls already, her 2 years is almost up. she is the first ever girl i tried in this house. she looks pretty with big eyes, but can tell she is not that young especially since she doesn't smile alot. she has nice snow white skin and delicious looking enhanced boobs and a bit of tummy. there have been some negative feedback on her service but i find her service good leh. maybe she is a bit cold but definitely no bad attitude. speaks very good chinese, communication not a problem.

G20
tallest girl in the house now at 168cm. i said her height is model height but she told me her legs are not pretty enough to be a model haha. looks wise, she has more a plain jane look in glasses. but her biggest assets is her sexy body. she still has her young body at 24 years old and her figure is legendary, hour glass big boobs perky ass. the natural Ds are to die for, big and soft. playing with them while cowgirl felt soo good. she has a very nice clean pussy, got do IPL consistently. her room seems to have the biggest mirror, caught her looking at the mirror admiring her hot body having sex quite steamy hehe. gave a good long catbath too. speaks very good chinese and we had a good chat after the deed. i won't say the GFE is very high, because she did not call me laogong and cuddle cuddle. but she still holds a good conversation and we chatted more like FWBs.

G28
just nice G28 is 28 years old haha and she joked about it. she's not the prettiest in the house but by no means ugly. she reminds me of a senior of mine who i used to stare at a lot haha. nice long black hair with bangs. good figure at 1.62m, looks sexy in heels. nice enhanced boobs but not the most well made. bbbj was good and lasted for a while. she speaks chinese well. like other bros pointed out, she like wrap her body with towel maybe shy haha. i do think she has a rather shy personality she's quite quiet like G16. took some time to warm up. once warmed up, GFE is quite high as we laid down and talk while caressing each other.

this is my fav house and the current line up is pretty good, many good girls to rotate. $60 per session is steal for the current quality of girls. bros please take good care of them and so they continue to provide us good service
Bro I fully agree G20 got the best looking pussy, as good as top grade Abalon.
Recently I tried many milf from spas and most of them got hairy cunt, real turn off.
Some have very long lavia as long as our tongue. Their face looks very ok but cunt looks bad. I belief some overuse sex toys or they allow fisting. They are very hungry for fuck.
I switch back and forth geylang and spa. And travel many place abroad. Geylang pussy still lickable. Haha.

Last edited by Newsasap; 31-05-2024 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Adds co
Old 31-05-2024, 10:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
bbty is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbty View Post
Hello. I had special sashimi with G28 1 month ago. I am now quite worried about my health. She is safe, right?
So, G28 is back to work and is fine? That means she is safe and I was over worried, right?
Old 31-05-2024, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
So, G28 is back to work and is fine? That means she is safe and I was over worried, right?
Other girls told me she went to see doctor and was prescribed some medicine and rested few days to recover...bro are you trying to get her into trouble by keep posting the same thing over and over again?I think you should move your post to the sexual health section..it would be more appropriate
Old 31-05-2024, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To think this idiot could outdo himself with another dumbass qns rofl..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 31-05-2024, 11:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -135 / Power: 0
khun69 khun69

G20 Vanessa seems to have stopped providing sashimi to some of her regulars since the start of this week. However, there still seems to be quite alot of bros who can still raw her. what's the latest price? heard it's easier to raw if you are an ah tiong. quite a few ah tiong laborers apparently got to raw n cip for free.
Old 01-06-2024, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 21
walao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by khun69 View Post
G20 Vanessa seems to have stopped providing sashimi to some of her regulars since the start of this week. However, there still seems to be quite alot of bros who can still raw her. what's the latest price? heard it's easier to raw if you are an ah tiong. quite a few ah tiong laborers apparently got to raw n cip for free.
You are gonna break her rice bowl and this joint, risking her to be deported back and joint to be forced close and suspended for operation. Do you know there are authorities reading and observing this site. Knnbccbpbk...
Old 01-06-2024, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 4
goldfish1987 is one of the Best!goldfish1987 is one of the Best!goldfish1987 is one of the Best!goldfish1987 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Bro I fully agree G20 got the best looking pussy, as good as top grade Abalon.
Recently I tried many milf from spas and most of them got hairy cunt, real turn off.
Some have very long lavia as long as our tongue. Their face looks very ok but cunt looks bad. I belief some overuse sex toys or they allow fisting. They are very hungry for fuck.
I switch back and forth geylang and spa. And travel many place abroad. Geylang pussy still lickable. Haha.
yes bro she has the full package. sick body and nice abalone. only after you tried then understand why the long queue always so long.. and i enjoy licking a lot too haha
Old 01-06-2024, 05:11 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 509 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11440 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by walao View Post
You are gonna break her rice bowl and this joint, risking her to be deported back and joint to be forced close and suspended for operation. Do you know there are authorities reading and observing this site. Knnbccbpbk...
Well said ..Upzz u
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 01-06-2024, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 21
walao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of lightwalao is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
Well said ..Upzz u
Kum sia kum sia ..wait i Upzz u back more more..
Old 01-06-2024, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1545 / Power: 11
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by glcipper View Post
I don’t know if you zapped me, but mine was an honest info share. Check my previous posts and FRs. I don’t do sabo posts but just report my own experiences

From my POV I’d be interested to know which girls are higher risk takers so I can skip.

I guess some here prefers not to know at all. Why bother have a forum to discuss and exchange information? Either these zappers prefer to not know or happy to rawdog regardless.
I also used to be like you. When I had my first raw in JM, I share in JM thread and kena zap like mad.

Then I learn that not everything can share in forum. You can share a WL service, body and attitude, but if you receive special, just keep your mouth shut, or just hint hint a bit can already.

Why the wiser me now dont "announce" in sbf if I received special from a WL
1.) Will get the house and the girl in the trouble. Big brother is everywhere reading
2.)Will open the floodgate. More RAW siao will start to come try.
3.) And When the floodgate is open, the queue gets longer
4.) And when the floodgate is open, you at even at higher risk when you RTF cos the WL has RAW more bros.

Good kangtao just share with close friends can already, dont need to announce like billboard
Old 01-06-2024, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 8
Darge is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDarge is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dun break WL rice bowl…
Old 01-06-2024, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

I think it is safe to say that by now that current G7 does not live up to the standards that the previous G7 or even the one before that

Akin to Man Utd’s Mason Mount as compared to C.Ronaldo
Old 01-06-2024, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darge View Post
Dun break WL rice bowl…
Totally agree with you..

Last edited by MichaelWinn; 02-06-2024 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 01-06-2024, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
I think it is safe to say that by now that current G7 does not live up to the standards that the previous G7 or even the one before that

Akin to Man Utd’s Mason Mount as compared to C.Ronaldo
Hopefully can get similar to the previous G30 standard in the next batch or 2..

A pity she had to cut card so soon.. What a gem she was.. Regret not booking her more lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1