The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 17-03-2011, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 15
Bimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of lightBimmer is a glorious beacon of light
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Cookie might not return???? Damn, I haven't tried her yet!!!

I figured something was not right when I see her door padlocked every time I'm at PT for the last couple of weeks.
Yup she might not return. She drop some hints to me the last time. Anyway, she doing some part time course on beauty and facials. Maybe set up her own beauty business or something. Then again, we will never know.
Old 17-03-2011, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for your info on Ivy. I love u man

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-Da-Man View Post
Yes, Moon does and does not give CIM!!!! Hahaha...

I was Moon's regular last year. At least once a week. She always provided deep wet frenching (maybe regular that's why) and CIM!! She would suck me dry before going the sink to clean up. Until sometime late last year....

As usual I would bonk her silly, then it's time to BBBJ and CIM. Moon BBBJed me and as soon as a bit of my first shot entered her mouth, she quickly moved away and used her hand to finish the job. I was confused. The following week I went to see her again, and she did the same thing. BBBJed till a bit of my first shot in her mouth then used her hand to complete the job. I asked her about it but she never quite gave me a clear answer. I've stopped seeing her since.

So technically I did CIM a drop, but the rest on her hand. hahaha. I think Moon has definitely changed her perspective on CIM.

Yes, really bad news bro cos I'm a CIM freak myself.

Perhaps some good news, Ivy does provide CIM. Had her 4 times last year, all CIM.

Cheers
Old 17-03-2011, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just got back from a session with Li Wen H14R9

Here's what I felt overall:

Boobs: 10/10 (I'm a tits man and boy does she have a set that's 100% natural!)
BBBJ: 7/10 with me lying down and then she squatting down
Catbath: 3/10 seem to rush through
AR: 0/10 Not that I'm complaining cos I'm not a fan of this move
FJ: 7/10 quite willing to comply with me putting her legs this way and that.
RTF: I don't think so.

She's got a sulky look that doesn't give until you've shot your load. She offers a weak smile at that moment. Bros have you noticed that she completely ignores you as you walk by her room? She's glued to her laptop playing some game and I kinda got the feeling that she just couldn't wait to carry on from where she left off.

Maybe no chemistry between us... Anyways, put it down to experience and I'm not stepping into R9 again.

Cheers!
Old 17-03-2011, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 16
Tboon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTboon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Thanks for info Bro. On my way out (7:00 pm) after my sessions, I took a peek at H02R16 Michelle, her lights off already. Yes, H10R11 Judy was off but her neighbour H10R10 Katty working.

See how later who my target is.

Cheers.
So the king is back in action!!!
Old 17-03-2011, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 14
luckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Maggie is a good soul. She is accomodating and service oriented and that is what I like very much about her......
You are rite n me too. But i got one most important reason.

For me whenever after a session with a wl i always got this "empty" feeling . I donno any bro here got similar feel. But then when i m with her n after the session i don hv this feeling ! I dunno why too .

Anyway, i shld be sticking w her for these times. Good for non maggie fans maybe coz less one in the queue whoever u r heading to other than maggie.

Cheers!
不知道!
Old 17-03-2011, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 15
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heil Hitler View Post
Just got back from a session with Li Wen H14R9

Here's what I felt overall:

Boobs: 10/10 (I'm a tits man and boy does she have a set that's 100% natural!)
BBBJ: 7/10 with me lying down and then she squatting down
Catbath: 3/10 seem to rush through
AR: 0/10 Not that I'm complaining cos I'm not a fan of this move
FJ: 7/10 quite willing to comply with me putting her legs this way and that.
RTF: I don't think so.

She's got a sulky look that doesn't give until you've shot your load. She offers a weak smile at that moment. Bros have you noticed that she completely ignores you as you walk by her room? She's glued to her laptop playing some game and I kinda got the feeling that she just couldn't wait to carry on from where she left off.

Maybe no chemistry between us... Anyways, put it down to experience and I'm not stepping into R9 again.

Cheers!
sorry i felt like i bonking a "Robot" all very mechanical ? no shiokness feeling? i tried her once on 08/02/10 and never go back altor i like her boobs.
Old 17-03-2011, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
likemilf2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Li wen her face super tao. Alot of times wanted to try her but see her face, sianz half Liao although her boobs are nice.
So cookie not working anymore? Wanted to try her but door always lock
Old 17-03-2011, 09:15 PM
Samster

Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by likemilf2 View Post
Li wen her face super tao. Alot of times wanted to try her but see her face, sianz half Liao although her boobs are nice.
bonk Ann is much better than LW, she is so much frenly and accommodating, u ask for dog or cat she will give you try , her communication skill is much much better and her boob not lose to LW okie ! i think is 50:50
the other big boob lady i like the most is Sally, she really serve me like king? wash for me clean for me so caring ! she is always my first choice.
Old 17-03-2011, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by likemilf2 View Post
me too... see her stuck up face. sianz half.... but very tempted to see touch her boobs. Seems she serve everyone with the same attitude.....

for $50, does she allow her nipple to be suck ?
Old 17-03-2011, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
me too... see her stuck up face. sianz half.... but very tempted to see touch her boobs. Seems she serve everyone with the same attitude.....

for $50, does she allow her nipple to be suck ?
if i can recall correctly, she does allows sucking nipples but no frenching ! no ass lick. Her BBBJ quite powerful never give you chance to rest until she told to be stopped.
Old 17-03-2011, 10:17 PM
Samster

alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
if i can recall correctly, she does allows sucking nipples but no frenching ! no ass lick. Her BBBJ quite powerful never give you chance to rest until she told to be stopped.
is she a time watcher ?
skali... she says..... 30 seconds on each nipple
Old 17-03-2011, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
is she a time watcher ?
skali... she says..... 30 seconds on each nipple
ha...ha... good one? but i done it within the std 20 mins, if i not wrong i finished the bonking in 15 mins? cos the cold blooded face not worth for me to stay there too long?
Old 17-03-2011, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
ha...ha... good one? but i done it within the std 20 mins, if i not wrong i finished the bonking in 15 mins? cos the cold blooded face not worth for me to stay there too long?
sigh.. she same as her next door neighbour (sophia).

Last time i was very attracted to the MILF with a mole (sophia).... there is already enough -ve FR on her, but I still go ahead and try her. End up..... she is friendly, but "dead fish" service, cant stimulate me.... I bonk half way, dick got soft, and have to finish with HJ. totally never put in effort to stimulate me, not much touching and no moaning sound.
Old 17-03-2011, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
joeypiero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

feeling super horny, went down today at lunch and ducked inside the first door on the left, don't know the house number or room number, found some old girl right at the back around the corner, first door on the right, probably around 40+ i guess, not bad, passable looks, ok boobs, had a wash up, decent BJ, got on top and rammed away for a few minutes, pop, enjoyable - damage 40 bucks, this place is great for some quick cheap relief!
Old 17-03-2011, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
sigh.. she same as her next door neighbour (sophia).

Last time i was very attracted to the MILF with a mole (sophia).... there is already enough -ve FR on her, but I still go ahead and try her. End up..... she is friendly, but "dead fish" service, cant stimulate me.... I bonk half way, dick got soft, and have to finish with HJ. totally never put in effort to stimulate me, not much touching and no moaning sound.
bro, we are on the same boat? ha ha they are sama sama....i tried Sop first really like "dead salt fish" no feeling at all? no licking of nipples! not even a soft touch? dont talk abt frenching ha...ha... her room always open ? so bros u know why ? at least i better than you i manage to squeeze out my precious human glue n loaded inside the unfrenly well of course was capped.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1