The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-09-2019, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1092 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
When she RTC? Need to make a mental note.
Her place is nostalgic

Ah nvm bro franco say she balik kampung already
Yup..

If she can get her own place when she returns it’ll be good..

By now she should already secured a sizable pool of regulars bah..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 02-09-2019, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1092 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by actprunet View Post
All 3 are chio la. Just different type of beauty.
I won't mind a 4-some with all 3 of them
I want a 1-some with 迪丽热巴!

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 02-09-2019, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Look like right?
Old 02-09-2019, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
seqing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chxchx View Post
Between Emma n Anxin, who is prettier and have better roaming signals?
Understand that they will be SN, but does that mean down to panties or just pull down lingerie/in shorts?
Looks are subjective. When it come to the SN class, their looks do not surpass
TN, Hebe n In the past Aila n Donna. All these 4 and more are less commercial and more out to please you within their limits. More fun in this game to target this lot to push boundaries.Besides, there are pretty FN and if you have a fetish for clothed pussies, just ask them to cover up.

Last edited by seqing; 02-09-2019 at 10:39 AM. Reason: Missing words
Old 02-09-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seqing View Post
Besides, there are pretty FN and if you have a fetish for clothed pussies, just ask them to cover up.
Yes, that was what I said.

You can ask a full-fledged FJ who offers hardcore services to just HJ you in bra n panty if you want. She will be more than happy to do that.
Old 02-09-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Which one look like 迪丽热巴

Xue Er coming back in mid Sept....
Old 02-09-2019, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 953 / Power: 12
uo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by seqing View Post
Looks are subjective. When it come to the SN class, their looks do not surpass
TN, Hebe n In the past Aila n Donna. All these 4 and more are less commercial and more out to please you within their limits. More fun in this game to target this lot to push boundaries.Besides, there are pretty FN and if you have a fetish for clothed pussies, just ask them to cover up.
Totally agree

I havent met Anxin, but Emma brought back some of Ai La's feel for me, except the looks, which Ai La wins hands down. Emma also tend to be a little more reserved than Ai La, who is actually quite a warm, cheerful and chatty lady and opens up more after more RTMs. The 1 impression I had of Ai La was cold and mechanical.

Donna, to me, is the most beautiful of all the MLs I met. Her class, poise, exquisiteness, everything she exudes is pure beauty.

I also agree, Donna, Hebe and Ai La are less commercial and more out to please you within their limits, this made the session more fun as almost every session is a little different. Amei and Emma came close in providing this vibe. TN, I've RTM as well but still lacking the "fun" aspect of the session. However, TN's silky smooth legs and gentle fingers are to die for.
Old 02-09-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
Which one look like 迪丽热巴

Xue Er coming back in mid Sept....
Not going to miss it this time!
Old 02-09-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 7
oldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud of

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=699274

long returned china right?
Old 02-09-2019, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Her WeChat game is good though. She makes people discuss the things she posted. Those who come to this thread for the first time will get interested, and may want to visit her just to see how she is like.

#marketing
no one in the current cohort plays this game better than her.
but kudos to her, also need to put in some effort and time.
she still does reply to almost all sms....my friend new bird also sms her.
she actually replied him say he no record so won't take his biz.
at least she replied. many doesn't n you are left wondering.
Old 02-09-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
total ignore me. super blacklisted sobz
Old 02-09-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
bijidoritoz is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
She's on the top of my to-try list
So slutty look.. but ya some of those comments really not helping. Artificially upping her cup size lol
So you managed to try https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-feifei/? Cant find any review on her
Old 02-09-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiji View Post
Is it just me? She look like Laura from certain angle, but younger. Nice catch if service good good~
Hahah to me she don’t look too similar.
Maybe because Laura like super well known so easily identifiable for me
Old 02-09-2019, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
On that note, she recently posted an old photo of her with black, straight hair.

I seriously think she looks better like that.
Old 02-09-2019, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yup..

If she can get her own place when she returns it’ll be good..

By now she should already secured a sizable pool of regulars bah..
she still got drop a picture in Moments saying she had reached Shenzhen.
kudos to her, to save $, she actually choose to fly HK n cross the border.
she also drop me a message last night saying Hello.
so highly likely she is coming back.

like one Bro say, I always wonder why she wants to work in this line as she seemed have the qualities to do other jobs.
anyway, it is her choice.

wonder did the LittleBluePill upz her on her last day.....never heard from him since.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1