The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2012, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by navyseal View Post
club1654a now bussiness no good so sell bao to cover cost ?
No true. Business still ok but of course not as good as when all the 5 super ang pai were around!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 29-06-2012, 02:28 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomer39 View Post
just curious if the bro bao yiling for example do he need to compensate the okt garrick for loss of income from losing yiling from his stable ?
No need. It is a private transaction between the wl and the bao-er.

54A bosses now have to think twice bringing in those pretty SYT who are mentally weak. As you mentioned, they would suffer lost of income as AV does not always approve WL application wherever they need or they like. These bao kings spoiled the market lor!

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 29-06-2012, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by woshiedison View Post
no la what i meant was the last time i saw her was some time back and she told me she will staying for a least a few more month just like bai hui told me before when she was still around so it quite a surprise for me that she suddenly chose to leave now and i dont even get to see her 1 last time before she leave just like bai hui as well and that kind of sadden me but then again i am happy for her to be able to finally quit this job as well now i only hope that someone can at least tell me the reason why she chose to leave so suddenly

Btw the below chinese message are for yiling hopefully yiling can c as she sometime come in as visitor to c c look look if i am not wrong la i not sure also

彝陵,我是那个第一次雙飛你和白慧的男人,如果你正在閱讀這消息,我祝你一路顺风和一切順利,也要好好照顧 好你自己也顺便幫我问候白慧谢谢你如果可以的话email聯繫[email protected] g
This place can do 雙飛? Two for 2h, 1.5h or 1h? Price $150x2 or ....?
Old 30-06-2012, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
james333 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunZhi View Post
This place can do 雙飛? Two for 2h, 1.5h or 1h? Price $150x2 or ....?
Bro, you could get this service in all houses in GL. You pick two wls together in one session and it is also called Tarma. If you select two wls $ 100 at one go, you have two gals of servicing you at the same time for 40 to 45 minutes and you pay $200 in total. If you select 2 $150 wls, you pay $300 for one hour of fun. Good fun? Buddy.

Last edited by james333; 30-06-2012 at 07:42 PM. Reason: Missing word
Old 01-07-2012, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Kiki(1654A)

Kiki(1654A)...24yr old Hubei mm ...quite pretty sweet decent GND looker wears little make up, fair 162cm slim nice legs, A+ boobs wif dark brownish tits, perky small ass, well trimmed pussy no smell...downside undergarments did not match!...

Overall sex svc gd for newbie + quite natural gfe n enjoyable frenching...she was a KTV gal in Zhu Hai...full pkge svc...shower full works front n bk soapy rabba, nice frenching, abit of leg under groin wif hj, bbbj gd but cld use more suction...bed action sexy massage followed by sensual licks, ar k but more probe which i do not like she did this wif std 54A oil hj which was gd, her underneath licking just abv my ah n me balls was v nice n bbbj gd wif shaft licks as well...did me tonguefu which she seemed to enjoy nice moans...fj was gd as she is tight...enjoyed doggie n missionary wif her ass on the edge of the bed n her leg ard me neck frenching quite passionately while bonking...ended wif a soothing massage...

overall quite a gd bonk...cant fault Kiki for her svc n frenching was nice...unfortunately not much oomph factor for me...
Old 02-07-2012, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2006 / Power: 23
smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute

Managed to try the 3 newbie of L16H54A.

Sorry for being blunt but Yuki and Kiki are nothing extraordinary. Not great looking , no great asset and service wise , plenty of room for improvement.

However Lisa was completely different for me. Original intention was to rtf my darling but she was taken. I couldn't wait and i was being offered Lisa and i took a look and thought ..."why not"

Look: 6.8/10 Typical Ah lian look and slightly mature. Didn't ask for her age but i thought she looks like mid twenties.
Height: 1.64 Looks tall with heels on though
Body: 7/10 Looks good with the dress on and push up.
Tits: 6.5/10. Lots of misinformation posted on her but she is really a A cup or at most a small B
Ass: 8/10 Her best asset in my opinion as i am an ass man. Love it totally
Pussy:Neatly trimmed but not clean shaven. Pussy is pinky inside and very wet. Did i mentioned it is very tight too.?

We had some small talk till she begin to strip me and once i was completely in my bathing suit, she sat me down and gave me a little of her version of lap dancing and she then begin to dirty dancing and strip right in front of me. I was mesmerized by her thong and her round ass and i approached her like a predator and circling my tongue on her ass cheek. What an ass!
I knew i had to have shower sex and entering her from behind.....

I got her to prepare her gear and i was in for very good treat...

More statistics
Catbath: 8/10
Frenching : 8/10 Very engaging
GFE : 9/10 i was mesmerized ...remember
BBBJ: 7.5/10
Shower FJ: 9/10
Bed FJ : 8/10

I am sure she can be an up and coming star for L16H54A
Old 02-07-2012, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
dianxin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post

Sorry for being blunt but Yuki and Kiki are nothing extraordinary. Not great looking , no great asset and service wise , plenty of room for improvement.

However Lisa was completely different for me. Original intention was to rtf my darling but she was taken. I couldn't wait and i was being offered Lisa and i took a look and thought ..."why not"

Look: 6.8/10 Typical Ah lian look and slightly mature. Didn't ask for her age but i thought she looks like mid twenties.
Tits: 6.5/10. Lots of misinformation posted on her but she is really a A cup or at most a small B
Pussy:Neatly trimmed but not clean shaven. Pussy is pinky inside and very wet. Did i mentioned it is very tight too.?

We had some small talk till she begin to strip me and once i was completely in my bathing suit, she sat me down and gave me a little of her version of lap dancing and she then begin to dirty dancing and strip right in front of me. I was mesmerized by her thong and her round ass and i approached her like a predator and circling my tongue on her ass cheek. What an ass!

More statistics

seems interesting must try one day thanks for the fr man
Old 02-07-2012, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 13
kp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianxin View Post
seems interesting must try one day thanks for the fr man
Oh yes, I tried Lisa and fully support bro's FR. She is service oriented and makes effort to entertain us.
Old 02-07-2012, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kp338 View Post
Oh yes, I tried Lisa and fully support bro's FR. She is service oriented and makes effort to entertain us.
Among all newbies from this house, she has the best service.

Old 02-07-2012, 11:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 0
Honestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Among all newbies from this house, she has the best service.
For Lisa, the FR on her service i endorsed too. She is very oblighing and willing to please and invent her own erotic lap dance routine which was something pretty fascinating, captivating and refreshing. Brothers should go give her a try to understand what we are saying.

Warm Regards
Old 03-07-2012, 02:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
carebearboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1st time i go try 1654a

already quite late after 12am (its not today FR btw, its more than few days old)

1st thing i turn left side of door, walau immediately nose bleed. its all the XMM type (or atleast to me la). and all 4 look up smile at me at same time, so i kena electric shock 4x. so many times i go other houses i have never see all the girls look and smile so pretty at me (yep smile so pretty, not lusty but pretty hahaha)

normally i just pick 1 that smile the best at me, this 1 is hard, all smile so nice, if i can throw $400, i sure take all.

long story short, bad thing is i cannot rem the name of the pretty gal i bonked.
Name: forget liao lol
Height: about 1.6
Looks: 6+++/10 very simple pear shape face, simply pretty
Body: 6+++/10 slim n small build nice skin
Tits: B+ cup - nice shape (i love nice breasts)
Shower: 2/10 nothing special
play in shower : nil
Catbath: 4/10 nothing special was hoping to be more noti
BJ: 7/10 above average
Titfuck: nil
French: nil
FJ: 7.5/10 shiok n tight
GFE: 4/10 i never try here before, so no gam chng, yet
RTF: yes, hopefully the OKT will tell the gals to be more noti please hahaha. ya i will go back try the other 3 !
Old 03-07-2012, 03:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
alonaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by carebearboy View Post
1st time i go try 1654a

already quite late after 12am (its not today FR btw, its more than few days old)

1st thing i turn left side of door, walau immediately nose bleed. its all the XMM type (or atleast to me la). and all 4 look up smile at me at same time, so i kena electric shock 4x. so many times i go other houses i have never see all the girls look and smile so pretty at me (yep smile so pretty, not lusty but pretty hahaha)

normally i just pick 1 that smile the best at me, this 1 is hard, all smile so nice, if i can throw $400, i sure take all.

long story short, bad thing is i cannot rem the name of the pretty gal i bonked.
Name: forget liao lol
Height: about 1.6
Looks: 6+++/10 very simple pear shape face, simply pretty
Body: 6+++/10 slim n small build nice skin
Tits: B+ cup - nice shape (i love nice breasts)
Shower: 2/10 nothing special
play in shower : nil
Catbath: 4/10 nothing special was hoping to be more noti
BJ: 7/10 above average
Titfuck: nil
French: nil
FJ: 7.5/10 shiok n tight
GFE: 4/10 i never try here before, so no gam chng, yet
RTF: yes, hopefully the OKT will tell the gals to be more noti please hahaha. ya i will go back try the other 3 !
I didnt know that this house operate after midnite? You must be the last customer. No wonder you didnt get good service. The gals are already shacked after being bonked the entire day. They would usually be more eager to serve if you had gone earlier. (my 2 cents worth)
Old 03-07-2012, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
sams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post

More statistics

Hi bro smlee, thank you very much for your FR on Lisa. I took her and had a wonderful and satisfying time. She is wild and knows the ways to bring up my basic urge for fun and sex. I share your view completely.
Old 03-07-2012, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Understand that Ming is now in Zhuhai.
Hope he gets us real gems soon.
Understand he is getting help from previous WLs to help in the selection process.
Maybe he should invite Bro MaxPriest to go along too, and maybe also A88.
Cheers.
Old 04-07-2012, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2006 / Power: 23
smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Understand that Ming is now in Zhuhai.
Hope he gets us real gems soon.
Understand he is getting help from previous WLs to help in the selection process.
Maybe he should invite Bro MaxPriest to go along too, and maybe also A88.
Cheers.
Yes. Can get first hand information.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1