The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 28-05-2024, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Manson369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

What time they close at night? Thank you
Old 29-05-2024, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 4
goldfish1987 is one of the Best!goldfish1987 is one of the Best!goldfish1987 is one of the Best!goldfish1987 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Late fr on g5 ...tried last week.. looks 8/10 sexy pre milf look in black dress . Boobs b to c cup in alluring shape...bbbj in the shower...followed by deep frenching on the bed .continued her bbbj ..her tongue swirling was amazing ..she deep throated a while and looked at you with her eyes...waves and waves of pleasure ...the fj was quite amazing..she started in cowgirl ..after few thrusts her pussy seems to grip tighter and tighter ..was rock hard..she was putting both my hands on her boobs all the time...then we switch to doggy ..from a slight angle it felt very tight .I cum inside her after few thrusts..she ask if I wanted another session meaning one more shot..I politely declined...we kissed passionately before the bell rang....overall would rate 9/10 for the high gfe..
nice review.. can attest to the high GFE of G5. kissing was very passionate and she got jealous (playfully) after she saw someone texted me on wechat. gave me a few love bites on my chest to mark me and i had to stop her when she was attacking my neck lol. kissing me even after i got dressed. for me kissing is very intimate part of sex which turns me on greatly.. any bros got lobang for ladies who enjoy kissing please intro me too
Old 29-05-2024, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
If you first time she will ask for some tips...once regular she said she will not ask for tips ..she prefer us to take two or three sessions as she enjoys the sex too .I am guessing she is a single mother or divorcee back at her hometown...hope this info helps
She said no leh.. maybe that time she still new.. today saw G6 G7 G8 G16 on the bench. Wanted to take G7 and G16 and G6 together. But G16 said she cant do natural with the new girls who dont do.. so just took G16. G16 told me they were talking about me when i was choosing. Saying need 1B for natural.. G28 still resting. Maybe thinkinh whether to charge extra.. wantrd to try G20 but the guy went in for 2 sessions. So stick with G16.

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Old 29-05-2024, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Laochiongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What happened. I just went and 4 red cones at there
Old 29-05-2024, 10:47 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11440 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
She said no leh.. maybe that time she still new.. today saw G6 G7 G8 G16 on the bench. Wanted to take G7 and G16 and G6 together. But G16 said she cant do natural with the new girls who dont do.. so just took G16. G16 told me they were talking about me when i was choosing. Saying need 1B for natural.. G28 still resting. Maybe thinkinh whether to charge extra.. wantrd to try G20 but the guy went in for 2 sessions. So stick with G16.

Wow 4p sexxion, u so powerful ar ?
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 29-05-2024, 10:50 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laochiongster View Post
What happened. I just went and 4 red cones at there
U referring to parking marker cone ?
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:

Old 30-05-2024, 09:32 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
bbty is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hello. I had special sashimi with G28 1 month ago. I am now quite worried about my health. She is safe, right?
Old 30-05-2024, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Geylangwander3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Go dsc clinic and buy their hiv test kit, only need to swab along your gums, cheap and easy to use, need to wait 3 months after raw for accurate results

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket.
Old 30-05-2024, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 2
glcipper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyglcipper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Last week G28 offered me “special” after my first visit to her, politely declined it thinking if she offers on first visit, she is into many high risk situations. I don’t know if she is on PrEP regimen or anything but this is a dangerous roulette game. If she does only with regulars, I’d still understand…

After turning down the “special”, her mood was bad, I didn’t thoroughly enjoy my session, I wouldn’t RTF her.
Old 30-05-2024, 11:18 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Continue to post this kind of comment very soon will have another round of “Garden renovation “ ..haizz
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:

Old 30-05-2024, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 4
goldfish1987 is one of the Best!goldfish1987 is one of the Best!goldfish1987 is one of the Best!goldfish1987 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
Continue to post this kind of comment very soon will have another round of “Garden renovation “ ..haizz
couldn’t agree more.. we need a moderator to delete these stupid comments
Old 30-05-2024, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3592 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbty View Post
I am now quite worried about my health. She is safe, right?
This has to be one of the most dumb and retarded posts I have seen this year..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 30-05-2024, 11:59 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfish1987 View Post
couldn’t agree more.. we need a moderator to delete these stupid comments
Standard one for this thread..

Once in a while will have sabo posts for 20 and 28..

Old 30-05-2024, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 2
glcipper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyglcipper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by glcipper View Post
Last week G28 offered me “special” after my first visit to her, politely declined it thinking if she offers on first visit, she is into many high risk situations. I don’t know if she is on PrEP regimen or anything but this is a dangerous roulette game. If she does only with regulars, I’d still understand…

After turning down the “special”, her mood was bad, I didn’t thoroughly enjoy my session, I wouldn’t RTF her.
You know what, suck it, no information for anyone. Zap more. G28 drones.
Old 30-05-2024, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by glcipper View Post
You know what, suck it, no information for anyone. Zap more. G28 drones.
U can’t be this dumb and stupid right?

Common sense will tell u that ur kind of post will only make u an open target..

U really never think of the consequences b4 u hit the reply btn? Diao..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1