The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 31-08-2008, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
CeiResident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Bro , i wish i could but no ammo leh, hey cost of living in bkk is high these days. from drinks to food and women every cents count these days.. Is there any lane in bkk where i can sell my water to old rich thai ladies? trying to raise funds for a wild sexcapade...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
So if you are in Bangkok still stuck there until the 28th Oct then give me a call..so we can met up and have coffee....hahahhaahh! Take care, please!
Old 31-08-2008, 01:05 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeiResident View Post
Bro , i wish i could but no ammo leh, hey cost of living in bkk is high these days. from drinks to food and women every cents count these days.. Is there any lane in bkk where i can sell my water to old rich thai ladies?trying to raise funds for a wild sexcapade...
Hahahahha if you found any back lane....can I join you, too! I can sell some and give free also never mind, I need to rise fund, too....
Old 31-08-2008, 01:18 AM
Samster

Ask bro LMP to be your agent he is doing big time in bkk sia keke Uncle yong is my Da Ge in singapore u dun have money to eat curry rice he can bring u to the famous sissors curry rice at lor 29 to eat, He just given me a gd treat recently. Thank u Uncle yong, i am indebted to u ...

Quote:
Hahahahha if you found any back lane....can I join you, too! I can sell some and give free also never mind, I need to rise fund, too....
Old 31-08-2008, 02:28 PM
Samster

kupchai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

airport close on south thailand, phuket , krabi, hatyai..Bkk nothing happen leh...like peaceful
Old 31-08-2008, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
kammou1289 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sugar club is for sugar daddies..only..hahahahah can lah no problem but don't know got enough time..or not..maybe don't sleep also cannot cover all.....so next trip loh!
Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
You forget! His father going with him, so need to bring him to sugar daddy joint!

Got sugar ah pek club??????
ya lo.. my father follow along.. but no prob.. doesnt meant that need to hang at sugar daddy's club.. SYT also can acceptable.. in fact my father looks much more younger than me.. so not a prob for him to fish SYT... sob sob not like me.. think gonna upgrade to become playman2 liao la..
Old 31-08-2008, 07:56 PM
Samster

Bro nice avatar, your gf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kammou1289 View Post
ya lo.. my father follow along.. but no prob.. doesnt meant that need to hang at sugar daddy's club.. SYT also can acceptable.. in fact my father looks much more younger than me.. so not a prob for him to fish SYT... sob sob not like me.. think gonna upgrade to become playman2 liao la..
Old 01-09-2008, 03:14 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kammou1289 View Post
KNS.....you look so much younger and much much handsome than me...so cannot use the Playman name "yet" until maybe 20 years more......You think I enjoyed it.... but no choice as time have gone by me.....when I am so used to get free meals nowadays pay also sometimes people don't want
Old 01-09-2008, 03:16 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Bro nice avatar, your gf?
Yes.....until I lost her no when I dropped my phone...so got to go and find her now personally! Wish me luck!
Old 01-09-2008, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes.....until I lost her no when I dropped my phone...so got to go and find her now personally! Wish me luck!
Bro, wow now 3.30am still haven slp ah? just finished talking to ur puyingS & tirakS izzit?
Old 01-09-2008, 03:45 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
Bro, wow now 3.30am still haven slp ah? just finished talking to ur puyingS & tirakS izzit?
This time....no lah trying to make some arrangement for a party in BKK...they are just off work...hahahahah!

Join us in BKK lah!
Old 01-09-2008, 04:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
This time....no lah trying to make some arrangement for a party in BKK...they are just off work...hahahahah!

Join us in BKK lah!
i had been temp retired for cheonging oversea until end of 2008 for 1 yr. I need to do my things, either end of the yr or beginning of 2009 will sure join u guys. i had been cheonging thailand, Johor, batam especially balai mostly 70% of my past 9 years of cheonging life oversea, almost every weekdays u won't see me in singapore, if in s'pore also cheong thai disco everynite, the last place i cheong is Danok and haytai end 2007 for 9 days 8 nite. Really need a good rest. 2009 i am back again.
Old 01-09-2008, 08:54 AM
SamSter

Quote:
i had been temp retired for cheonging oversea until end of 2008 for 1 yr. I need to do my things, either end of the yr or beginning of 2009 will sure join u guys. i had been cheonging thailand, Johor, batam especially balai mostly 70% of my past 9 years of cheonging life oversea, almost every weekdays u won't see me in singapore, if in s'pore also cheong thai disco everynite, the last place i cheong is Danok and haytai end 2007 for 9 days 8 nite. Really need a good rest. 2009 i am back again.
Sure bro....rest up charge up the battery...as for me is to relax and a break-away, as I have cheong due to work has taken me to many places especially in South East Asia for the past 12 years now semi-retired but once in a while take some my kakis for a trip for laughter and food as they are very nice poeple....they can cheong....no problem for me, hit and run.....hahahahah no more KC game.
Old 01-09-2008, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 18
Sex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to all

Quote:
No worries bro, may i know which part of the north u are going? chiangmai?chiangrai?phayao?phrae?phisanulok?mae hong son? If u cant fly u can always go to morchit to take bus mah or hua lumphong to to a sleeper train. Jai Yen Yen na nong!!!
Good morning brudder CeiResident,

My ticket already buy. Go to Chiangmai meet my boos there.

I scared airport close like I see in newspaper. If airport close, means I can take bus? I think train cannot because newspaper say train no service because got strike.

So I just tell taxi go morchit already can, right? By the way brudder, what is morchit?

Thank you so much brudder.
Old 01-09-2008, 09:32 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Sure bro....rest up charge up the battery...as for me is to relax and a break-away, as I have cheong due to work has taken me to many places especially in South East Asia for the past 17 years now semi-retired but once in a while take some my kakis for a trip for laughter and food as they are very nice poeple....they can cheong....no problem for me, hit and run.....hahahahah no more KC game.
Must I have enjoyed the LOS very much in my hey days!
Old 01-09-2008, 09:34 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
sifu, 9d8n. Wow your are power. Really hope can join you next time in 2009 and learn a few tricks from you. Keke
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1