The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2009, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 430 / Power: 19
sweety_gal_swee is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersweety_gal_swee is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersweety_gal_swee is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersweety_gal_swee is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersweety_gal_swee is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: I'm offering my services

hi.. Jus wondering if any bros will be interested to mt up tdy or tml.. Pls do leave me an email at [email protected]

Thanks!
Old 05-02-2009, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
brandontan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: I'm offering my services

Well, had been itchy for a local FL experience for a while.
Turned out I had some free day time this week and managed to hookup w/ her today.

Okay. She was extremely accommodating to my slight change in timings, good attitude!

Arrived at hotel. I took a shower while waiting for her.

She arrived a little later while I was watching TV.
We watched TV a little, talked a little, get familiar with each other.
She started to play w/ the little fella as I continue to watch TV.

I have always love having attention while I watch TV, hehehe.
Anyways, she proceeded to give me a pretty awesome bbbj as I continue to relax.

The bbbj was quite good... I had to hold it in a couple of times as it was a 120/1/1 and I surely did not want the "1" to be CIM, not my thing.

Eventually, she capped me and she did a slowmo cowgirl on me, not bad... but I was aching to ram her by then.

Turned her over, and I rammed her for a good few minutes with her legs on my shoulders.

After a few good minutes, I unloaded to a good day

She has good attitude and quite friendly.

However, she is quite shy and really not comfortable when I asked to paint her. :P

Looks: 5/10 (not a looker, but friendly)
Body: 5/10 (quite a few ample pounds, well, myself too, but then again...)
Conversation: 7/10 (quite easy to converse with)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (was quite good except for a few moments when she did it a little too hard for my liking)
HJ: 7/10 (relaxing)
FJ: 6.5/10 (not much excitement, but she was quite wet, which I like)

Hey guys, please help up my rep a little, if u okay w/ my FR, so I get to get more contacts of FJ and then write more FRs. Thanks!
Old 09-02-2009, 10:42 AM
Samster

sweety_gal_swee is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersweety_gal_swee is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersweety_gal_swee is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersweety_gal_swee is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersweety_gal_swee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ha... din expect to have a FR till I saw it. Anyway, thanks bro...

I'm available to m11am to 5pm, and meetup this week tues to fri, and hopefully this is my last week... if you'd like to meetup, do leave me an email at [email protected]

Thanks!

PS: At times there may be changes due to my full time job, so I hope you understand... cuz no matter what, full time job comes first for me. But I'll try to accomodate. Thanks!
Old 15-02-2009, 10:46 PM
Samster

Hi all, I will be ending my services before end of feb. If you'd like to engage my services, please drop me a mail at [email protected]

Thanks!
Old 19-02-2009, 12:04 PM
Samster

hi... i'll be ending my services by this coming week. I'll onli be able to meet weekdays mornings and afternoons. Pls drop me an email if u'd like to meet as its not convenient for me to log in here.. Email address is [email protected]

Thanks!
Old 22-02-2009, 10:44 PM
Samster

Hi all.. I'll be ending mt service end of this week. If u'd like to engage my services u can email me at [email protected]

My timings are weekdays mornings and afternoons. Thank you!
Old 22-02-2009, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
onnjai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yr PM box full.. care to PM me?
Old 23-02-2009, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
basara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud ofbasara_evil has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by onnjai View Post
Yr PM box full.. care to PM me?
go read tru the thread, u were not suppose to PM her. there is an email for u to use to book her service.
Old 09-07-2009, 10:22 PM
Samster

Smile Re: I'm offering my services

email [email protected]
Old 16-09-2009, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
CowBeCowBu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: I'm offering my services

Not particularly the kind of first FR I'd like to write (especially for someone who was praised so highly), but here it goes:

Sent e-mail to Swee on Fri last week for appt. on Tue. There were doubts in me since my profile is 0 post. I doubt she would believe me and respond.

To my surprise, she did, and says Tue is OK. So the clock is set on Tue 11 AM @ Sel H81.

On the D-day, around 9 AM got SMS says dat she got meeting ard 10, so have to postpone it to another day.... Since I am on leave for my virgin FL encounter, I asked if she is OK with diff time slot.

She said about 14:30, but the venue must be chged to C H81 since it's closer to her office.

I was a bit shocked that she is working and had to sneak out for this. I queried if it wouldn't disrupt her work, since the market is bad, It would be hell if she got fired because of this. SMS her again if she can really make it.

She said 14:00 - 14:30 is OK.

I left home with proper office attire altho i am on leave. It wouldn't be comfortable for me to roam ard the city, so I decided to go to location, book the room n rest.

Reached C H81 around 11 AM. SMS-ed her the room no. explain that I am there early, since i am lazy to go back home.

She was still cfm abt the time and ask if I brought rubber, which I said I did.

That was the last SMS I got frm her. Clock ticking away until 15:00.... no SMS, no nothing.

It is part of my fault that due to Kiasi-ness, I erased each SMS after I replied hence there goes her no. additionally my phone batt is flat. Maybe due to chg SIM too frequently.

I got appt with a frd after office hr. So I waited till 15:30 and left the H81.

All FR attributes: N.A.

I can think of 1001 excuses why she fly me aeroplane, from last minute task frm boss & HP spoilt to kidnapped by aliens..... (Gosh, I have to stop watching StarWars and those kinds of movies), but I am more interested in what really happened and why...

Up to the time of this post, there's no SMS on my 2ndary SIM and e-mail.

Phew.... It is tough to keep cool, and to censor all profanities from my nery 1st post.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread