The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2014, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!
Unhappy Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Went soul,that place is not hard to find.TS have given a good direction map previously in this thread so just follow.Keep to your left and is a 10 minute walk from the shopping mall AOEN.Is a 5 storey building yellow in colour that look like a bit like castle or palace.There is a round gate which read soul golden massage ktv.

Walk in but looks quiet around the building,like haunted mansion once in is different but did not see a single soul at the lobby even though there is a reception desk,guess will only be lively at night due to ktv

Press the lift and go up 5 storey.Fish tank set up but miserably only one girl inside maybe due to too early or 1st day of their holiday.reception ask for $7 for massage but previously read from previous bro is $6 only.Guess is holiday so they jack up

Anyway that girl look ok my type so just pay and went in.Room was big and clean.Girl ask boom boom and ask for 60usd.I say no so she carry on her piano massage my leg.In the mean time still bargaining $30 she say no,want $60 but i say no money.she insist want $60 so i just keep quiet and see tv while she piano massage

5 minute later start to lie on me and stroke my dick to seduce me as small bro start to wake up.i up to $40 from $30 as saw before this is the market rate there so she agreed.Went in toilet and came out with towel wrap and remove and lie beside me and start lick my nipple and stroke my dick.Ask for BJ but been reject but breast is at least c to d.Big enough for breast fuck but she don't like i suck her nipple,maybe itchy or scare high

After the deed,pay her and left.End of the day $30 or $40 is still a big sum for them so bro who intend to go,use your big head and not small head to ask for this kind of market rate cos in the end most will still agreed so don't agreed on those amount they code and spolit the market
Old 07-11-2014, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
is Rock worth a visit? sounds like an expensive place to go.
Hmmm I went to the cafe and ktv.... whether is it worth, depends on individual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
Should be the same group that own passion bar at bkk 1 previously.Went to mao disco before 2 years ago,place beside the night market,not even a single soul there.walk pass riverside recently and saw mao club so thought must be same management.
Different group, Passion closed about a year ago and move to somewhere in 108 with different name. Can't remember the name unless I bypass that street. Mao, u need to go during weekend. Weekday not much ppl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post

After the deed,pay her and left.End of the day $30 or $40 is still a big sum for them so bro who intend to go,use your big head and not small head to ask for this kind of market rate cos in the end most will still agreed so don't agreed on those amount they code and spolit the market
Guess u went during water festival week.... most Khmer WLs go back see pa pa, ma ma, bf, husband, kids...... USD 40 should be fine.
Old 08-11-2014, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Hmmm I went to the cafe and ktv.... whether is it worth, depends on individual.
okie ..maybe this dec..i will go kapo kapo...see see...
Old 09-11-2014, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
doggienine99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
5555...sure bro, there's always some other time. I will be in bkk on 31 dec to celebrate ny with my many 爱人 ...555.
All bro

Nov 5-7 is the Cambodia Water Festival days (Public holidays). Every where pack with local people plus tourists rushing to Riverside. Mid Range hotel(US 45- 70) were almost fully booked during these 3 days. Many St towards Riverside were blocked started from 5PM. If u are driving & take tut tut all I can say is bad luck. But if u concentrate at Naga /Casa then no issue at all.

Bars around St 104 to famous St 136 and through along St 51/172 were not effected at all . I saw lot of farangs in numbers at those bars. St 136 bars were packed with lot of local Khmers gals at full force to serve customers. Bar fine at US 10 and booking charge is comprised between u and the gals (US40-60).

Hotel Luxury World (#35 St 200 ) hv 2 categories of gals. Blue- Viets n Pink- Khmers. Piano type of massage n golden question pop up fr 80-100 for 1 shot.Persist to bargain to around 40-50 (Viets) and 30-40 (Khmers).The Chinese Restaurant food no bad an inexpensive.

U also can hv good noodle at #95 St 118 Taiwanese (Easy To Remember) noodle house. Pork trotter/beef noodle for $3 /4 only. There is a Ba Kut teh eating place at intersection of St 154 & 51.
Old 12-11-2014, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggienine99 View Post
All bro
Nov 5-7 is the Cambodia Water Festival days (Public holidays). Every where pack with local people plus tourists rushing to Riverside. Mid Range hotel(US 45- 70) were almost fully booked during these 3 days. Many St towards Riverside were blocked started from 5PM. If u are driving & take tut tut all I can say is bad luck. But if u concentrate at Naga /Casa then no issue at all.

Bars around St 104 to famous St 136 and through along St 51/172 were not effected at all . I saw lot of farangs in numbers at those bars. St 136 bars were packed with lot of local Khmers gals at full force to serve customers. Bar fine at US 10 and booking charge is comprised between u and the gals (US40-60).

Hotel Luxury World (#35 St 200 ) hv 2 categories of gals. Blue- Viets n Pink- Khmers. Piano type of massage n golden question pop up fr 80-100 for 1 shot.Persist to bargain to around 40-50 (Viets) and 30-40 (Khmers).The Chinese Restaurant food no bad an inexpensive.

U also can hv good noodle at #95 St 118 Taiwanese (Easy To Remember) noodle house. Pork trotter/beef noodle for $3 /4 only. There is a Ba Kut teh eating place at intersection of St 154 & 51.
Thanks bro for the great information. Really useful for my coming dec end trip.
Old 13-11-2014, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 22
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bros, trying to make a booking to come to pp. found that the prices not cheap. Malaysian airlines seem to b cheapest with a short stop in kl. Otherwise jet star only airline fling direct but at 300+ buck one way. Any suggestions on cheaper direct flight to pp?
Thanks.
Old 13-11-2014, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 21
BlurBlock is one of the Best!BlurBlock is one of the Best!BlurBlock is one of the Best!BlurBlock is one of the Best!

Now with TigerAir gone, so is our cheaper fare.
Old 14-11-2014, 07:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 12
papai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpapai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpapai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro naemlo, you got mail!
Old 14-11-2014, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3 View Post
Any suggestions on cheaper direct flight to pp?
Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlurBlock View Post
Now with TigerAir gone, so is our cheaper fare.
Poor performance, loses of millions forced Tiger to withdraw several routes and PP is 1 of them. Bad for consumers like us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by papai View Post
bro naemlo, you got mail!
Ya saw it and replied.
Old 14-11-2014, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3 View Post
Hi bros, trying to make a booking to come to pp. found that the prices not cheap. Malaysian airlines seem to b cheapest with a short stop in kl. Otherwise jet star only airline fling direct but at 300+ buck one way. Any suggestions on cheaper direct flight to pp?
Thanks.
Hi bro natto

Yap. You are absolutely right. Cheap bar drinks & local Khmers gals & very high quality Viet gems. But flight to PP during December period really burnt a big hole of our pocket. Remember lot of Ah Moh cheong PP too especialty during their December holiday period.

Must wait for January 2015 for better offer from JetStar. I do check in fact flight to HMC is much cheaper during December compare to PP.
Old 14-11-2014, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Must wait for January 2015 for better offer from JetStar. I do check in fact flight to HMC is much cheaper during December compare to PP.
oops...but in HCM you dun get those gals anymore easily becos mostly closed down after raided...unless you knew those chiong places which is underground now...

yesterday till this morning...club jetstar promo...can buy HCM return for SGD 56-62...I bought 2 tix for only SGD 124.00...but my date is for Jul and Sep next year...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-11-2014, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
oops...but in HCM you dun get those gals anymore easily becos mostly closed down after raided...unless you knew those chiong places which is underground now...

yesterday till this morning...club jetstar promo...can buy HCM return for SGD 56-62...I bought 2 tix for only SGD 124.00...but my date is for Jul and Sep next year...
Hi Bro Hurricane88

Good that u can plan so far ahead. Really admire u. Return ticket to HCM only $124 consider cheap as chip. Sad sad sad authority closed those familiar places. How about Hanoi? Never being there!!!!!

At PP many sources to look for Viet gems if anybody willingly to fork out US 100 ~ 150. ST or LT compromise between u n the gal (no elaborate). U can always try CASA KTV or FL mingling around entrance to KTV. Darling Darling at Naga. After 1200 PM at Pontoon or Heart Of Darkness. Try fish tank massage gals at Luxury World Hotel. Of course always u can search through WeChat. Beware of ladyboy. Viet gems available in WeChat if u r lucky. My last trip I encountered 1 viet with fantastic gfe.
Old 14-11-2014, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Good that u can plan so far ahead. Really admire u. Return ticket to HCM only $124 consider cheap as chip. Sad sad sad authority closed those familiar places. How about Hanoi? Never being there!!!!!
think you mistaken...return ticket for SGD 62.00 which I paid...and I bought 2 different tickets at SGD 62.00 each for different dates...

I will not bother with VBs outside the SOURCE...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-11-2014, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 22
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

China raid, Vietnam raid, Patong raid soon got no where to go. singapore dead already.
Old 14-11-2014, 07:26 PM
Samster

WOW lau next time go PP not easy liao w these ex ticket.
Luckily i got my tickets way b4....must really make useful if my late dec trip.
Btw anyone going there 26~30 dec? we can cheong together.
Pm me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1