The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
vietnam

Old 14-03-2013, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Meltedevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang thread LB info

Hi bros! im new to these lorong 16 stuffs so would like some experienced infos from the bros here. 1.what to ask the Lbs when i approach them? 2.When they quote their price,should i bargain or just agree with it n is there anything else i should ask before taking her? 3.Whats the average price for a 1hr fuck including st room?
Old 15-03-2013, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
walkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meltedevil View Post
Hi bros! im new to these lorong 16 stuffs so would like some experienced infos from the bros here. 1.what to ask the Lbs when i approach them? 2.When they quote their price,should i bargain or just agree with it n is there anything else i should ask before taking her? 3.Whats the average price for a 1hr fuck including st room?
If you read through previous posts most of your questions will be answered. Do a little homework first and then if you still have specific questions you are more likely to get answers here. As a newbie to the forum you are not likely to get much help when the questions you are asking have already been asked and answered. Do a little reading of this thread. There's good information within.
Old 15-03-2013, 11:22 AM
Samster

walkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywalkswithwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Ok, since I'm feeling generous, here is an excerpt from a report I wrote for another ladyboy forum. It should answer your questions:

The best ladyboy action in Singapore, in my opinion, can be found in a dark alley attached to Geylang Lorong 16. The alley is very near the top of Lorong 16 where it connects to Geylang Road. There is a coffee shop right across from the alley where you can sit, drink a beer, and contemplate the scene. The alley at Lorong 16 is not to be confused with the lower part of the lorong where local Chinese and Malay LBs ply their trade late into the night. I would strongly recommend that you stay away from these local LBs. They are notorious for their dishonesty, thievery, and poor service.

The girls in Thai Alley are exclusively Thai. Similar to the situation on Rowell Road, they are trafficked in on two-month tourist visas so there is a constant rotation of talent from month to month. At any given time there are usually about five to ten LBs working the alley between the hours of 9 PM and 4 AM. If you go out looking for them and they are not there it is because their sponsors (pimps) are connected to a cell phone network that warns them of police presence in the area. The alley can be teeming with ladycock one moment and then completely empty the next. If you sit at the coffee shop long enough you will see them all return at once. It is a beautiful and glorious thing to behold as they one by one emerge from the shadows.

The girls that work this alley tend to be of the variety I like the most. They are slim and range from petite to average girl size and many have natural hormone breasts. There are always a couple of post-ops in the group so it is important to ask if they have cock. Also, some of the most feminine girls may have cock but are strictly bottoms. So if you want to be topped you have to ask the two questions. Do you have cock? Can you fuck me?

The price for locals is sg30 for a half hour. Foreigners should expect to pay sg50. One of the first times I went out there I got a girl to go with me for sg40, but I haven’t been able to negotiate that price since and have decided it’s just not worth the hassle. The girls will take you to short time rooms that are attached to the alley. Very convenient. These rooms, while not the Hilton, are reasonably clean (given the circumstances) with showers and air-con. For sg10 you get a complimentary condom and 30 minutes of time. If you plan to fuck and be fucked you should bring extra condoms. You should also bring along some lube as sometimes the girls carry their own and sometimes not.

If you add it up, you’re all in for sg60 and 30 minutes. The price is maybe a little high when you consider that on a weeknight you may be able to pull a LB from Orchard Tower for a two-hour ST at sg150. But frankly, I much prefer the girls in this alley to the LBs at OT. They are on average better looking, more my type, and for the most part, even though their English is very limited, are eager to please.

On a typical trip to Thai Alley I may take three or four girls over the course of the night. The first one I may suck and have her shoot in my mouth. Then I’ll break for a beer at the coffee shop. Then I may find another and have her fuck me. Break for another beer. Then I’ll find another and have her also fuck me. Another beer. Then I’ll find the hottest little bottom in the group and fuck her for my own orgasm. For a total of sg240, I’ve sampled four LBs, had a mouthful of the creamy, been fucked twice, and ended by exploding in a tight young ass. Plus, I’ve enjoyed a few beers (at coffee shop prices), basked in the tropical night air, and observed for hours the endlessly entertaining comings and goings of the Geylang street scene. I’d say that’s a pretty good value and a great way to spend an evening. There is always something tasty waiting in the alley.
Old 15-03-2013, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 20
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkswithwater View Post

On a typical trip to Thai Alley I may take three or four girls over the course of the night. The first one I may suck and have her shoot in my mouth. Then I’ll break for a beer at the coffee shop. Then I may find another and have her fuck me. Break for another beer. Then I’ll find another and have her also fuck me. Another beer. Then I’ll find the hottest little bottom in the group and fuck her for my own orgasm. For a total of sg240, I’ve sampled four LBs, had a mouthful of the creamy, been fucked twice, and ended by exploding in a tight young ass. Plus, I’ve enjoyed a few beers (at coffee shop prices), basked in the tropical night air, and observed for hours the endlessly entertaining comings and goings of the Geylang street scene. I’d say that’s a pretty good value and a great way to spend an evening. There is always something tasty waiting in the alley.
Tai Kor,

You are a superman, a hero and my sifu !

Imagine "sampling" 4 Thai ladyboys in 1 night, drink their cum, kena fucked by them and then fuck them

When is your next "sexpedition" to Thai Alley ? Must follow you and learn some tricks from you
Old 16-03-2013, 06:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
Ghost Kelevra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody up for a trip down tonight??
Old 17-03-2013, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Tai Kor,

You are a superman, a hero and my sifu !

Imagine "sampling" 4 Thai ladyboys in 1 night, drink their cum, kena fucked by them and then fuck them

When is your next "sexpedition" to Thai Alley ? Must follow you and learn some tricks from you
It's nothing special that I do. It's just a matter of being willing to spend that much money in one night. And in case you misunderstood, I'm not finishing with each ladyboy. No superman here. I save my own ejaculation for the end of the night.
Old 17-03-2013, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Meltedevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys! Ive read from your previous posts that its better to stay away from the local Lbs coz they'll robbed u of yr money. Does this go to all of em? my first Lb was a local chinese n in my opinion it was a waste of money.Should i fuck first pay later or pay first then fuck?
Old 18-03-2013, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 21
boysaigon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboysaigon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bros,

was passing by Lor 16 trying to get aiai but didnt get to see her. Met one with short hair instead, didnt manage to try. tall and rather pretty thai LB. Anyone tried?
Old 20-03-2013, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 18
mochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hey guys! Ive read from your previous posts that its better to stay away from the local Lbs coz they'll robbed u of yr money. Does this go to all of em? my first Lb was a local chinese n in my opinion it was a waste of money.Should i fuck first pay later or pay first then fuck?

Bro that very harsh leh?
Old 21-03-2013, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
freakyfreak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went there last Tuesday night about 10pm - can't see a single LB around the area but saw what I thought were PRCs WL. Which side are the LBs at?

Is it the side with the tattoo parlour or the one with cages at the side meant for the chinese drum troupes?

I saw some LBs at Gullemard side of Lor 16. Some were fat and some CMI.
Old 21-03-2013, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When to site drink some beers with friends. On the way look out see see LB but too bad got caught by police patrol car they stopped and screen me. I feel embarrased alot ppl looking at me. Told me 'where am i going, wat u doin here,why u standing here?' "I said back home after drink and taking a bus back home". He said ask me go back home now don't come to geylang again. you could be a victim. I scratching my head is it wrong to be at geylang area at ard 6am? can anyone answer this question.

I know they r enforcing the route but y they ask such questions. wrong to go there n drink at geylang. my question yyy?????
Old 21-03-2013, 11:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
I know they r enforcing the route but y they ask such questions. wrong to go there n drink at geylang. my question yyy?????
========
blame your own look?
Old 22-03-2013, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 23
TheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

you is the CAN man!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkswithwater View Post
Ok, since I'm feeling generous, here is an excerpt from a report I wrote for another ladyboy forum. It should answer your questions:

The best ladyboy action in Singapore, in my opinion, can be found in a dark alley attached to Geylang Lorong 16. The alley is very near the top of Lorong 16 where it connects to Geylang Road. There is a coffee shop right across from the alley where you can sit, drink a beer, and contemplate the scene. The alley at Lorong 16 is not to be confused with the lower part of the lorong where local Chinese and Malay LBs ply their trade late into the night. I would strongly recommend that you stay away from these local LBs. They are notorious for their dishonesty, thievery, and poor service.

The girls in Thai Alley are exclusively Thai. Similar to the situation on Rowell Road, they are trafficked in on two-month tourist visas so there is a constant rotation of talent from month to month. At any given time there are usually about five to ten LBs working the alley between the hours of 9 PM and 4 AM. If you go out looking for them and they are not there it is because their sponsors (pimps) are connected to a cell phone network that warns them of police presence in the area. The alley can be teeming with ladycock one moment and then completely empty the next. If you sit at the coffee shop long enough you will see them all return at once. It is a beautiful and glorious thing to behold as they one by one emerge from the shadows.

The girls that work this alley tend to be of the variety I like the most. They are slim and range from petite to average girl size and many have natural hormone breasts. There are always a couple of post-ops in the group so it is important to ask if they have cock. Also, some of the most feminine girls may have cock but are strictly bottoms. So if you want to be topped you have to ask the two questions. Do you have cock? Can you fuck me?

The price for locals is sg30 for a half hour. Foreigners should expect to pay sg50. One of the first times I went out there I got a girl to go with me for sg40, but I haven’t been able to negotiate that price since and have decided it’s just not worth the hassle. The girls will take you to short time rooms that are attached to the alley. Very convenient. These rooms, while not the Hilton, are reasonably clean (given the circumstances) with showers and air-con. For sg10 you get a complimentary condom and 30 minutes of time. If you plan to fuck and be fucked you should bring extra condoms. You should also bring along some lube as sometimes the girls carry their own and sometimes not.

If you add it up, you’re all in for sg60 and 30 minutes. The price is maybe a little high when you consider that on a weeknight you may be able to pull a LB from Orchard Tower for a two-hour ST at sg150. But frankly, I much prefer the girls in this alley to the LBs at OT. They are on average better looking, more my type, and for the most part, even though their English is very limited, are eager to please.

Old 27-03-2013, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post
========
blame your own look?
ok thanks!!! Go play your fun ads.
Old 27-03-2013, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 21
boysaigon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboysaigon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
ok thanks!!! Go play your fun ads.
up you with my humble points. U r a honest contributor and I thank you for sharing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1