The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2007, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Hanoi

Ok la, Sir, I don't dorge your compliment anymore la. Anyway I had a very fun filled week there, Returning on date already stated.

PM me or sms me your arrival in sg so can buy you a drink. Talk to you soon.
Old 09-02-2007, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 20
dan0526 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydan0526 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
Sorry for late reply. Just got back from China.

Daewoo Hotel has a KTV attached, operate much the same way as Boss of Fortuna. u can go sit at Lounge area where the girls are sitting, pick a girl, go quiet corner for a beer before asking her to go room for round 2. If u hv no language barrier, can also ask girl to be ur tour guide next day, includes A-Z in ur hotel room.. price negotiable and better left un-negotiated if she neber even ask.
Hi bro

no problem at all.

Only saw your reply now and I am already back from Hanoi so didn try the KTV. I do know there's 1 at Daewoo but since I was alone (couldn probably ask my boss whether he want to join me right)

1st night went to the "old town" (where there'a a temple in the middle of the lake") to shop and eat and saw some beautiful lady. impression of vietnamese gals immediatley changed.

Those I saw/met at Singapore KTV really no fight with those I saw in Hanoi. 2nd night after dinner at this nice expensive restaurant "Wild Rice" thought client gonna send us back to hotel (it was 9pm+) and I was thinking what should I do for the night. I was tired after a long day but evil part of me told me to look for some fun).

Then the car stopped outside a club called "Chicgall" or something like that. Later realised its more or less a Japanese club. Once walked in around 20 over gals will formed 2 rows, bounce and greet you, quite similiar to those in China (err..communist countries all like that? )

Its not Karaoke, just a place for drinking and chatting with the gals. No hanky panky. The gal that sat with me speak very good English. Told me she's a uni student major in Foreign Language. Some of the gals speak Japanese but all can speak some English.

1st look dun really like my gal (btw, cannot chose, they chose us instead). Was keen on the 2 gals who sat with my client but later realised coz both speak Japanese and they are my client's regulars)

We drank some Japanese Whisky and was told it quite expensive. To me no difference since Mi not really a drinker. My gal is those the more u look, the more pretty she is. She has the most demure look among all the gals.

As we chatted, told me she earn abt 200USD/mth working there 6 day/week. (think she deflate the figure, should be more than that right) Tips depend on clients but dun see my clients pay them unless he put it into the bill. If not for the open concept and my boss/client around, would have ask her keen to go back with me. I was more than willing to offer her 70-100USD. No choice, 2 week never realise liao and pimples started to pop out)

Somemore told me just broke off with her bf, quite sad and feel like drinking. Anyway, no action. So for my 3 days in Hanoi, superb good boy. Will be back to Hanoi sometime mid march and hopefully can see more action then.

Cheers
Old 10-02-2007, 11:25 AM
gbraun

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Is Metropole Hotel girl friendly?
Old 11-02-2007, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
FIFO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hanoi Restaurant

I have come across a wonderful Vietnamese Restaurant near Fortuna Hotel. The restaurant is Thuy Linh.
Address is 12 Thai Ha. Tel:04.5147696.

It is a local restaurant, very reasonable price. I ate alone 58K VND. Another time 5 persons, 320K VND. Prices are with starter, rice or noodle, dessert, and drinks. Ala carte order. Taste is very local and nice taste. Value for money.

How to get there:
If you are at Fortuna, cross to oasis hotel and turn right (against the traffic). Walk about 2km, you reach a cross junction, National Cinema is there at the corner. Turn left beside the national cinema is the restaurant Thuy Linh.
Old 11-02-2007, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hanoi Restaurant

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIFO View Post
I have come across a wonderful Vietnamese Restaurant near Fortuna Hotel. The restaurant is Thuy Linh.

How to get there:
If you are at Fortuna, cross to oasis hotel and turn right (against the traffic). Walk about 2km, you reach a cross junction, National Cinema is there at the corner. Turn left beside the national cinema is the restaurant Thuy Linh.
A couple of pointers here for u..

#1 its about 800 meters once u turn RIGHT at Oasis to the junction at the Cinema.

#2 if u turn LEFT at Oasis and walk another 600 meters, u will come to another junction (towards Hanoi Hotel) and once u cross that junction, its the road Giang Vo (opposite is the Exhibition Hall). That stretch has a lot more interesting restaurants, All Good Value for ur VND. Featuring 2 Singaporean Food Restaurants too.

;-)
Old 11-02-2007, 11:47 PM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbraun View Post
Is Metropole Hotel girl friendly?
Sofitel Metropole is NOT girl Friendly. The Security Guard will fight u tooth and eye if u try another funny. However there are some ways to make it guest friendly.. just discuss this with the Sales department in a Friendly way first, if still cannot, PM me.
Old 11-02-2007, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan0526 View Post
As we chatted, told me she earn abt 200USD/mth working there 6 day/week. (think she deflate the figure, should be more than that right) Tips depend on clients but dun see my clients pay them unless he put it into the bill.

Somemore told me just broke off with her bf, quite sad and feel like drinking. Anyway, no action. So for my 3 days in Hanoi, superb good boy. Will be back to Hanoi sometime mid march and hopefully can see more action then.

Cheers
Based on the 2 points above, it seems u got lucky with her. U are right, she deflated the figure to tell u she is willing to go with u for a song, only 2 possible reasons:
#1 She really likes u
#2 She is letting go long string to catch big fish

#1 is quite likely but never let urself die in the hands of #2, beware!

Either way, I do hope u were alert enuf to just get her mobile number and then u can make arrangments with her in ur next trip.
Old 12-02-2007, 11:35 AM
Samster

Re: Hanoi Massage

I would like to share my experience for massage here:

Sakura (at Cat Link street) near Horrison Hotel:
I take VIP package at 450k VND (probably get chop carrot head).
It consist of herbal steam bath, and bubble bath with lady bath for you like you are a baby. (Lady still wear cloth)
The package last 1.5hrs.
Massage skill of lady good.
She ask me the golden question without talking price.
The HJ was excellently done.
I give her 150k VND, she complaint and ask for USD20. So I gave her another 50k VND, she gladly accepted it. (thanks DepTrai posting, otherwise get chop again).

Oasis Hotel (5th Floor):
I went for massage only, price 90k VND.
I ask to choose lady, and was lead to a messy room where the lady lay down and waiting to work.
To cut the story short, she ask the golden question, I tell her 100k VND.
She said no, and ask for 500k VND, which use mouth. And later she point at her love hole too.
I thought it include FJ, but she explain only fingering, FJ in room she demand USD200 .
I increase my offer to 200k VND, she disagree and deal was not done. However the massage provided was still good.
Old 12-02-2007, 01:36 PM
Samster

luvs2lick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I got some info from the Bros here when I was going to Hanoi but have not had a chance to post my exoerience.

I was staying at the Melia it is a nice 5 star hotel was not sure what to expect. Arrived at hotel about lunch time and by 2ish was in the massage place. It cost USD25 was shown to a bed with a curtain and then this lovely girl came in local viet she is 22 yr old very chinese looking. I asked her should I undress completely and she said yes. So i thought good chance of some hanky panky. Anyway massage was average but we did get talking and she said can have masssge in room for USD30. While she massage I tried to touch her legs she just moved my hand say I naughty. then tried again but htis time her bum als just say naughty. Nothing happend there as someone came beside us for a massage too in the curtain next door. So I told her want to book her for room. I gave her a USD5 tip and left to buy condoms after about 30 mins came back to room called up to book her was told only available at 5 I said ok and book her.She came up to room and I let her in she came in and we sat on bed I told her immediately I want to make love to her she smile say cannot not allowed. Afgter 10 mins of trying to convice her she give in but did not doscuss money. So we went and have a shower together very sop but I washed her pussy and ass as I love to lick these bits. Came out went to bed and I straight went for her pussy and started licking she came after 10 mins and I carried on licking it and her ass too.then she asked if I ready I said yes put on the condom and I fucked her for 1 mins before I came. She then went to shower and when she came out I paid her USD30 for the massage which I did not have and gave her USD30 for the sex she said thanks and left. I did this for the next 2 days too and only on the last day she gave me a blowjob but again very sop.

Thanks to the bros for all the infor on Hanoi
Old 13-02-2007, 01:58 AM
Samster

Re: Hanoi Foot Massage

Quote:
A couple of pointers here for u..

#1 its about 800 meters once u turn RIGHT at Oasis to the junction at the Cinema.

#2 if u turn LEFT at Oasis and walk another 600 meters, u will come to another junction (towards Hanoi Hotel) and once u cross that junction, its the road Giang Vo (opposite is the Exhibition Hall). That stretch has a lot more interesting restaurants, All Good Value for ur VND. Featuring 2 Singaporean Food Restaurants too.

;-)
Thanks for your pointer DepTrai,
Yes, we spoil with choice, unfortunately I don't have any more time to try.

Just now I just went to Foot massage at Forever. If you come out from Oasis, turn left and walk for about 100-200m, you will see this shop.
Foot massage at 70k VND, which last 75mins.
Value for money, they first wash your feet, then use foot spa machine to relax your feet. Then they massage your arms and hands. After that massage your legs. Then also massage your back.
Very comfortable.

May be the senior can give more info on this type of services, and where is better.
Old 13-02-2007, 08:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 20
dan0526 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydan0526 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Based on the 2 points above, it seems u got lucky with her. U are right, she deflated the figure to tell u she is willing to go with u for a song, only 2 possible reasons:
#1 She really likes u
#2 She is letting go long string to catch big fish

#1 is quite likely but never let urself die in the hands of #2, beware!

Either way, I do hope u were alert enuf to just get her mobile number and then u can make arrangments with her in ur next trip.

no leh, didn ask for mobile number as mentioned, room too open, boss/client can easily hear what I say to her. Wait my boss sure thought I asking number to ask her go hotel after work.

See enough of beauty in Hanoi so explore again next time. No hurry, will be there every month.
Old 13-02-2007, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

He he he, some new newbie kana swan by Sir Deptrai then FR start flying in....... keep it up .

Hences there is quite a few going there for business related activity, think some of us can hook up there cos I really find the way Viet do business is terrible. Espically those GLC.

My next trip down is to do feasibility studies and to report back to my big boss for final decision. Company is involve is 1) Plastic Product Design Related business 2) Paper Box Packaging Printing Related .

Bros that are there and those going there that require down line support. PM for discussion.
Old 15-02-2007, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Hanoimaw is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi all ... it is great to see this thread becoming more alive! Hanoi is really hot with visitors and investors now. Flights are full and the bloody 4-stars hotel are all increasing their rates by about US$20.

I had been visiting Hanoi on-off for the last few months and went to a few massage and KTV places. Unfortunately I was always alone for the trips.

I remember my first KTV visit was at Lakeside KTV where I was charged for the drinks + bar fine. On top of that, I was asked to tip the girl and the mamasan. Even the waiter asked for tip! Really feel like a carrot head then. Money was not the issue. After all we pay much more per here in Singapore. I just dun like being treated as an idiot. Anyway, being the obedient Singaporean , I just paid up and fuck off.

Neber went back there again although I must say the girls there were better quality than the next one (Boss KTV) I went. My girl was also very playful and at least I had fun there.

Anyway, during a next trip to Hanoi, I went to Boss. I went there and sat with a girl for a short while. Was bored after a short while cos she kept pestering to go to room. I might just do it but I was really just looking for a nice two-hour drinking and music with a girl. In the end, I paid for the drinks + bar fine + girl. I siam tipping the mummy and just disappear. Dun care, act stupid.

After that, I stopped going to KTVs and just stick to massage. First it is boring going KTV alone. Second is of course all the hard-sell pressure that spoils the evening.

I am just wondering whether there are places to chill with (english/chinese speaking) girls to keep company. clean fun lah.
Old 16-02-2007, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanoimaw View Post
Hi all ... it is great to see this thread becoming more alive!

I am just wondering whether there are places to chill with (english/chinese speaking) girls to keep company. clean fun lah.
There are many many many many places just to chill and have clean fun without the hard sell. There are very very very few places where hard sell is a BIG TURN-OFF and u had just mentioned those few places.

As a foreigner who wants to have a good place to chill and have clean fun, the worst place is to go to those places where foreigners go. The best place is just to go to a Cafe, choose one that is a bit quiet type without any foreigners but has a few pretty waitress.. then u try to chat them up.. ask them to teach u some vietnamese, bring along a phrase book... If u go late, stay until they about to knock off.. then ask them to bring u somewhere to eat. U will be surprised how warm they will treat u.

If u maintain an attitude of wanting to make more friends rather than just trying to get into their panties, then I will say u will go very far eventually. The key is to keep the distance, show the girls due respects, be spontaneous and let them make their moves. Do just that and soon u may have a few colourful FR to post here with pictures too ;-)

There are also various local KTV where the girls will NOT hard sell u anything and mind u that they can be more pretty than those u met BOSS. However it would be added advantage if u are able to let go of the notion that u NEED to look for a English/Chinese speaking one. Trust me that it is a lot more fun trying to learn Vietnamese and u will be proud of urself too ;-) And by the way, a 3 hours session at a local KTV with songs and beer and girls still cost u only about S$50. Be Brave, or u can also contact any samsters here to go with u. From my knowledge, those Samsters in Hanoi are most willing to share their adventure with new comers.

For ur info, whenever I have to be in Lakeside KTV or BOSS, i will ONLY choose girls who CANNOT speak English/Chinese. They are more sincere and more fun. They usually become my "sisters" very quickly and always free to go out lunch with me. Those that can speak English/Chinese will be talking to u about US$ most of the time. You just have to understand that they paid some hard earned money to go for lessons so they are serious about making money.
Old 17-02-2007, 07:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 19
killerkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkillerkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samster

WISHING ALL SAMSTERS IN VIETNAM

CHUC MUNG NAM MOI

HAPPY YEAR AHEAD AND MORE FR'S AND GOOD HEALTH AND WEALTH
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1