The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2016, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
starocean is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18DragonPalm View Post
Hello to all senior bros,
Will anyone be able to provide the GPS Coordinates of the Villa location?
I am the type that like to walk and discover places but I do heavy homework using Google earth to plan my route from hotel to wherever I want to go.
If it is not appropriate to be so public, please PM me the coordinates.
Thanking the senior bros here in advance.
I'm also interested to know
Old 06-08-2016, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by blehz View Post

http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2...n-sumatra.html
[I]Vihara, pagodas burned down, plundered in N. Sumatra
Apriadi Gunawan
The Jakarta Post

Medan, North Sumatra | Sat, July 30 2016 | 03:13 pm

Vihara, pagodas burned down, plundered in N. Sumatra

In riot: Residents gather in front of Dewi Samudera, a Chinese temple or pagoda in Tanjung Balai, North Sumatra, which was plundered and set ablaze by an angry mob on Friday evening. (Courtesy of kini.co.id/-)
During a chat with a taxi driver in Batam few days ago,he told me there are 2 tanjung balai in Indonesia...the temple that got plunder was another Tanjung Balai much further from Batam at North Sumatra area...I just checked the map. So I believe the current Balai should not have a problem.

Below is the north Sumatra tanjung balai map...

Below is the normal tanjung balai you guys always go to...

Hope that helps explain.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Last edited by nono1973; 06-08-2016 at 10:58 AM.
Old 06-08-2016, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18DragonPalm View Post
Hello to all senior bros,
Will anyone be able to provide the GPS Coordinates of the Villa location?
I am the type that like to walk and discover places but I do heavy homework using Google earth to plan my route from hotel to wherever I want to go.
If it is not appropriate to be so public, please PM me the coordinates.
Thanking the senior bros here in advance.
Enjoy your walk

Last edited by BFOMF5; 06-08-2016 at 12:28 PM.
Old 07-08-2016, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 20
auspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyauspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Respecting kengng's advise. here is my first fr, photos to follow later.
1st FR took a boat from harbour front and ended in TB. it was on saturday so we went to book girls for me and my kakis. We took mil as the girls seems to have some chemistry with us from the first interaction.
went to room, sensing from the girl i took her name is fitry. Seems like someone who wants to finish the shots and have a go for shopping and other stuff. My friends girl was much more service oriented and no hankie pankies.

after some vodka shots went to the room had a round, blowjob was so so, her body was slim and fair but nothing to rave about. service is so so. standard cowboy and doggy. after that had lunch my bro brought his girl too, we normally have the method of taking the girls from the same villa so there will be someone to entertain the girls..to make them feel at home to break the ice i would say.2nd shot was in the evenin but i already sense from her body language that she was sure i wont be having a 3rd shot managed to release the army. we brought the girls for shopping, got them some cigarettes, pillow. My girl was beginning to sense that i was her sugar daddy would spend anything for her. she took photos of me and got my whatsapp contact. the next day she left and gave her the standard tip of 50000k. After that i was me and my kakis day to roam around for some small bargains. we left TB to singapore near evening and my girl kept messaging me on what i had for lunch and other stuff. over the months she kept texting me on when i am coming back and what to buy for her. I just played along being concerned and dumped her. The last straw was asking me when i was coming and getting her a gold necklace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
share your experience there.
Then only request for number.
You give then you take.
Old 07-08-2016, 09:37 PM
Samster

auspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyauspicous deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

This is the photos of the girl fitri i booked. she talks english very well, claims she worked as a maid in sg and got married. Has a kid and divorced her hubby.

http://imgur.com/b65MaiS
http://imgur.com/TMNWwXd
http://imgur.com/xyJkA8F
http://imgur.com/Rx2zTMd
Old 07-08-2016, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 11
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by auspicous View Post
1st FR took a boat from harbour front and ended in TB. it was on saturday so we went to book girls for me and my kakis. We took mil as the girls seems to have some chemistry with us from the first interaction.
went to room, sensing from the girl i took her name is fitry. Seems like someone who wants to finish the shots and have a go for shopping and other stuff. My friends girl was much more service oriented and no hankie pankies.

after some vodka shots went to the room had a round, blowjob was so so, her body was slim and fair but nothing to rave about. service is so so. standard cowboy and doggy. after that had lunch my bro brought his girl too, we normally have the method of taking the girls from the same villa so there will be someone to entertain the girls..to make them feel at home to break the ice i would say.2nd shot was in the evenin but i already sense from her body language that she was sure i wont be having a 3rd shot managed to release the army. we brought the girls for shopping, got them some cigarettes, pillow. My girl was beginning to sense that i was her sugar daddy would spend anything for her. she took photos of me and got my whatsapp contact. the next day she left and gave her the standard tip of 50000k. After that i was me and my kakis day to roam around for some small bargains. we left TB to singapore near evening and my girl kept messaging me on what i had for lunch and other stuff. over the months she kept texting me on when i am coming back and what to buy for her. I just played along being concerned and dumped her. The last straw was asking me when i was coming and getting her a gold necklace.
Good one.
Like the way you handle her.
Gold necklace some more. Haha.
Old 08-08-2016, 12:30 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 0
Mayan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMayan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
This is the photos of the girl fitri i booked. she talks english very well, claims she worked as a maid in sg and got married. Has a kid and divorced her hubby.

http://imgur.com/TMNWwXd
http://imgur.com/xyJkA8F
http://imgur.com/Rx2zTMd
What maid? You kenna conned. Yes she was here in Singapore..... but as FL in Lor 12 Geylang. I know her pimp there and only $30 per pop inclusive room.
Almost 2 years not seen her on our shores already maybe kenna blacklisted by ICA.
Old 08-08-2016, 02:06 AM
Samster

No lah bro, i didnt believe her nonsense. It's the same excuse and reasons thru out the whole island, however the girl my bro booked which is fitri's plump friend had a great service. I am looking for her in my 3rd trip in oct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayan View Post
What maid? You kenna conned. Yes she was here in Singapore..... but as FL in Lor 12 Geylang. I know her pimp there and only $30 per pop inclusive room.
Almost 2 years not seen her on our shores already maybe kenna blacklisted by ICA.
Old 08-08-2016, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jerry00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello cam PM me kofa number. thx!
Old 08-08-2016, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 9
11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry00 View Post
Hello cam PM me kofa number. thx!
Check your PM. Remember to post FR. LOL
Old 08-08-2016, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 9
11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Good FR. Upz you 1 pt only
Old 08-08-2016, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
18DragonPalm is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Enjoy your walk
Thank you very much, bro. Appreciate it.
Old 08-08-2016, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 20
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

up u for FR and photo. The cewek beside her look cute.
Old 08-08-2016, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 20
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blehz View Post
Simple FR 3d2n

Total Dmg:

Hotel + Ticket + Sea Port Tax = $72(2 nights) + $58 + $6 = $136
Food: about $20(Day 1) + $40(Day 2, BKT + quick silver) = $60
Toiletries and Etc: $25
Girl Booking: $180 (2 days)
Massage + Spa: $55

Total: about $460 (excl tips)
Wow.. Detail FR but can't up u anymore.
Old 09-08-2016, 12:58 PM
Samster

That girl in person was really wasnt nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don28 View Post
up u for FR and photo. The cewek beside her look cute.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1