The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 07-04-2021, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeHai View Post
What is the level of zg that you can accept? Just bra and cleavage, no nips ok for you?
Hahaha. Good question. Own wife always a no no. But see others always yes yes. Nips of cos is added bonus. To me, zg is must see nips. Else it’s just a downblouse
Old 07-04-2021, 11:58 PM
Samster

rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Thanks bro for the tips ...dinno tis is another hot spot for young mummies in SG...wonder wat is the attraction there at PLQ ???...these young milf mummies zaogeng easily is becos they wear too loose open tee shirts that exposes their upper body to the sight of passer-bys...if only they wear tighter tee shirts, tis won't happen
I guess so. Cos no one goes to kinex or singpost building. PLQ has. Everything right now and the variety of food is pretty good for friends to gather. Nowadays a lot of them in loose attire cos fashion. All the oversized tees etc are great to catch zg if you know how to spot them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoes49 View Post
target MILF with toddler and accompany her from a distance?
Yeah. Something like that. Walk around. Then slowly check for best angle. It’s cheap thrill but no one is going to judge
Old 08-04-2021, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
HoodLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryshooter View Post
Hahaha. Good question. Own wife always a no no. But see others always yes yes. Nips of cos is added bonus. To me, zg is must see nips. Else it’s just a downblouse
Thanks for clarification bro hehe
Old 08-04-2021, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
mangoes49 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I guess so. Cos no one goes to kinex or singpost building. PLQ has. Everything right now and the variety of food is pretty good for friends to gather. Nowadays a lot of them in loose attire cos fashion. All the oversized tees etc are great to catch zg if you know how to spot them.

Yeah. Something like that. Walk around. Then slowly check for best angle. It’s cheap thrill but no one is going to judge
Love the thrill bro. I always regret not staying longer to check out MILFs i come across
Old 08-04-2021, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sometimes like to purposely zaogeng to tease random guys 😂 so many interesting encounters here makes me wonder if I've been seen by one of you guys before.

Also seen a lot of well-known people zaogeng lol cos I hang out with a lot of influencers for work. Guess I'm living the dream for you bros.
Old 08-04-2021, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
Sometimes like to purposely zaogeng to tease random guys 😂 so many interesting encounters here makes me wonder if I've been seen by one of you guys before.

Also seen a lot of well-known people zaogeng lol cos I hang out with a lot of influencers for work. Guess I'm living the dream for you bros.
Tsk....next time post here beforehand lah! Like just say ‘Asia square. 2pm. Food hall’ before your meeting with them. Share the dream!
Old 08-04-2021, 12:28 AM
Samster

Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Tsk....next time post here beforehand lah! Like just say ‘Asia square. 2pm. Food hall’ before your meeting with them. Share the dream!
Like that not fun already hahaha must have the element of surprise
Old 08-04-2021, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Like that not fun already hahaha must have the element of surprise
-.-“ at least give some clues mah. U dangle carrot like that is not fair 🤣
Old 08-04-2021, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
coxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Usually you zaogeng top or bottom?
Old 08-04-2021, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4338 / Power: 21
bully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond reputebully has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAStoryTeller View Post
agree with you..wife now also always zg let ppl see when she bend down pick up kid or play with him
Can share some incidence?
Old 08-04-2021, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 14
Defacto deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDefacto deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My wife also now zg easily especially when bending down to carry my son. Just last sat, we were out at a mall and she was wearing one of those singlet tops with a built-in bra. So ww were queueing up to go into a reataurant for lunch and she bent down to carry my son. As she did that, her whole top opened up and could see her entire right nipple. The guy standing behind definitely saw it. But my wife also could not really bother. Felt good to see her exposing her nipple so openly.
Old 08-04-2021, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coxx View Post
Both also have hahaha depends on situation
Old 08-04-2021, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
QOWO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

You like to see their reaction haha. Do you give them a wink?
Old 08-04-2021, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1990 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43100 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sometimes like to purposely zaogeng to tease random guys �� so many interesting encounters here makes me wonder if I've been seen by one of you guys before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coxx View Post
Quote:
Both also have hahaha depends on situation
then do u get wet when u do that sis ?? ...Good to know that sis Racheltan is another notti girl in tis forum who likes to tease n zaogeng herself to guys like us ...must treasure her too...notti girls like her r not so easy to cum by ...most girls r scared n shy of zaogenging themselves in public

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 08-04-2021 at 09:54 PM.
Old 08-04-2021, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
yaofu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
then do u get wet when u do that sis ?? ...Good to know that sis Racheltan is another notti girl in tis forum who likes to zaogeng herself to guys like us ...must treasure her too...notti girls like her r not so easy to cum by ...most girls r scared n shy of zaogenging themselves in public
Hope she does the Basic Instinct type of zaogeng lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1