The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-08-2019, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Edison7788 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Looks good....heard of her last time.
But never tried. U mean last time she only remove top?
I remember she only remove top last time so never visit her.
If this time she full nude, then will pay a visit
Old 26-08-2019, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro Kopi wasn't impressed by her..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Hmm .. interesting. I never tried her because she crosses my budget threshold for any ML. But I never knew.

It's like the famed Sydney before. All the hype, met her and thought to myself , "is that it? Is that all?". Then after her massage and sensual, my again thought to myself, "is that it? Is that all?!". Lol.
This time she advertised as FN?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 26-08-2019, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
OMG. She's considered as super old bird liao. So many batches have come and go. Sydney still coming back....
Maybe money used up or spend finish by bf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edison7788 View Post
I remember she only remove top last time so never visit her.
If this time she full nude, then will pay a visit
Dunno figure still same....
Old 26-08-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Change new number tio reject say no records. How to overcome this issue huh? I don’t have a fixed regular. Try till got one accept ah
Old 26-08-2019, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tska13 View Post
Change new number tio reject say no records. How to overcome this issue huh? I don’t have a fixed regular. Try till got one accept ah
Yes bro, what to do?
Change a number change a new chionging record
Unless you have a chiong buddy who can vouch for you
Old 26-08-2019, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Bro Kopi wasn't impressed by her..
Lol... But I was seriously trying to find what made her so popular when I met her that very first time.

From the moment she opened the door, till I left... everything was just average... at best.

Perhaps you guys can experience things I didn't. And yes, she is on the skinny side.
Old 26-08-2019, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Wah look who is back

https://sglonelyguy.org/sydney-massage/

Full nude massage?! Did I see sala? Not sure is it her upping her ante to stay relevant in this current Do It All ML scene or yet another " webmaster error"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Lol... But I was seriously trying to find what made her so popular when I met her that very first time.

From the moment she opened the door, till I left... everything was just average... at best.

Perhaps you guys can experience things I didn't. And yes, she is on the skinny side.
She made a very lasting impression on me in her last stint because of her accent, she totally don't speak like a china native.
Old 26-08-2019, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1618 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by blove View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-apple/

Boss on leave so fast hand fast leg went sammyboy to search for a ml for lunch. Saw feifei and apple in G area and tried to book them. Managed to get a slot for apple.
After cfm a slot with her, i realized her fr pretty limited and somemore seems to have some negative ones too. Was half hearted when i travelled to her but pretty glad everything end up well. =D

Face: 6 (7 her looks will grow on u)
Massage: 8 (felt like a pro masseuse)
Boob: C (the areola was the biggest i ever seen &#128514
Cat bath: 5 (juz some unnoticeable licking with water in her mouth)
Bbbj: 6 (too short and lack of licking)
Gfe: 7 (pretty friendly and tried to create conversations)

Rtm: yes (like her attribute and massage was really gd)
Good. She kept all these at $100? If so, good for her and bros.

Quote:
yah, some are pretty lazy.....
Only TN I know is off the charts. She washes the bedsheet every single day without fail, towels as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Mengmeng vs. Mimi, who is the more hiong one?
both different. Meng Meng is wild on the get go. Mimi is more refined and gets wild during sensual. Both are good.
Old 26-08-2019, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Yeah bro, she is "famous" for strictly only remove tops and in her very early days top also no remove.. Anyway not for boobs lovers but model frame and legs to die for. Definitely the plain vanilla category so bros whom are spoilt by full range services, please manage your expectations. She is classy though. Think of Qing Chuan with more maturity and womanly feel.
Old 26-08-2019, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh she back, wonder if her gd friend Kaylee will or can come back.

Quote:
Yeah bro, she is "famous" for strictly only remove tops and in her very early days top also no remove.. Anyway not for boobs lovers but model frame and legs to die for. Definitely the plain vanilla category so bros whom are spoilt by full range services, please manage your expectations. She is classy though. Think of Qing Chuan with more maturity and womanly feel.
Old 26-08-2019, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
To put it simply, she's the original vanilla service provider, with a pretty face, nice, slim body but tiny boobs.
Old 26-08-2019, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Oh she back, wonder if her gd friend Kaylee will or can come back.
Haha, we all have our favourites whom we wish will return for one last stint don't we.
Old 26-08-2019, 08:10 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
To put it simply, she's the original vanilla service provider, with a pretty face, nice, slim body but tiny boobs.
Aiyah neh neh is siew mai/mosquito bite one arh sianz..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 26-08-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha, we all have our favourites whom we wish will return for one last stint don't we.
😊😊 Never tried Sydney when she came here1st time and nvr will. Of their circle of gang, so far tried only Kaylee cos she was more lenient with me.
Old 26-08-2019, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 22
thomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant futurethomas999 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by orbiorbi View Post
Hey bro,

Should be about 2 more weeks to go for LMM’s current stint.

Not sure if coming back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBluePill View Post
According to her, she was suppose to go back in August but extended her Visa. Also mentioned that she wants to come back as she loves Singapore. But do take it with a pinch of salt. LOL
OK thanks, will try to visit her soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1