The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 09-02-2010, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 18
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Arrow Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Glad u like my sense of humor. I don't play golf, but would like to learn 1 day, so can't advise on that but there r plenty of Bros here that play in Thailand on a regular basis. There was an avid golfing Bro who posted something on golf & chionging some time back... u can try searching this thread via the "Serach" function but not so sure if his info is still valid.

I maybe a smart aleck but I was never a "Bangkok Expert" so very sorry to disappoint yah. What ever I know I try to share and post here either by me or some other kind chiongsters. Not sure what kind of "heads up" u want but again I'm sure there are many more here willing to share their insider tips and "heads up" with yah.

BTW Carribean g-club (the one seen in Nicholas Cage's Bangkok Dangerous) has changed name to iCafe or something like that. I think in the "Happening Bangkok Clubs" thread there is several mentions + they say standard has dropped. Bedsupper Club is still going strong but farang & Thai hi-so hang out. Some FLs here but looking for farang than Asian dick. Unless this is what u want else forget about going to Bed.

Bpai teow muang Thai sanook gap choke dee naa....
=> Mai Pen Rai BRO !!!...Really glad that today i have finally arranged thru' our Local GOLF Travel Agent to play the BEST CHAMPIONSHIP COURSES in BKK @ very competitive rates & good service !!! ....So in future any BROs here need any tips on tis,please dun hesitate to check with me !!!....Never ever go thru' your Hotel in BKK,they actually tried to "robbed" us !!!....

Hey BRO,thanks for the "heads up" on CARRIBEAN & SUPPER BED CLUB....Anyway probably this trip it'll be mostly GOLF,"Aloy Mak Mak BEST Eating Places in BKK & maybe SPA for Pure Massage Only !!!....Because our schedule is rather hectic to check out those UNI BABES ( that have won Beauty Contest,etc ! ) that my TG Buddy have alerted me the Lady Pimp there will arrange if we want....and also their ST Rates is liked Bt 15K....( suspect tat Lady Pimp may try to take Bt 5K comms !!! )........And i have actually tried tis UNI SYT in my last BKK trip,till today it was unforgettable !!!....these UNI Babes are really very pretty & several of them have their own cars !!!....and some of them have visited my buddies & myself in SG !!!....But recently their rates seem to get higher & higher when last year the Thai economy is not doing so well !!!....

Sometimes...my TG Buddy managed to get Babes contact for Models for Car Show or Samsung,etc...Have also managed to bonk tis really pretty Model...she picked me up...and we enjoyed dinner @ my favourite Thai restaurant near the Shangri-La...and then we went back to my service apartment...we started smooching...and then proceeded to making love....and next morning...i left several thousand baht in an envelope for her....and to my surprise,she refused to accept it !!!....And then we juz tried having a relationship...but soon fizzled out because both of us was too busy with work !!!....

If I can meet a pretty Thai Babe with high GFE again...i will definitely try my best to work harder to have a happy relationship !!!...My preference are those fair skinned Thai Chinese....And then that will be my "incentive" to visit BKK & my other favourite PHUKET more !!!...

Cheers !!!
Andyk
Old 09-02-2010, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk;4560467[QUOTE
tried tis UNI SYT in my last BKK trip,till today it was unforgettable !!!....these UNI Babes are really very pretty & several of them have their own cars !!!....and some of them have visited my buddies & myself in SG !!!....
...get Babes contact for Models for Car Show or Samsung,etc...Have also managed to bonk tis really pretty Model...
So rest of us gotta be contented with cast offs. And probably do a hand wedge, after getting into the rough or worse sandpit (missing out on the green) too often. Maybe some of us are destined to be in the driving range
Old 10-02-2010, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=yinyang;4561104][QUOTE=andyk;4560467
So rest of us gotta be contented with cast offs. And probably do a hand wedge, after getting into the rough or worse sandpit (missing out on the green) too often. Maybe some of us are destined to be in the driving range[/QUOTE]

wow, you talk like a goofer, leh.......

ooops, golfer....
Old 10-02-2010, 12:47 AM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=> Mai Pen Rai BRO !!!...Really glad that today i have finally arranged thru' our Local GOLF Travel Agent to play the BEST CHAMPIONSHIP COURSES in BKK @ very competitive rates & good service !!! ....

Cheers !!!
Andyk
Can post the courses you played and the fees?

Last couple of years, only played at

Muang Ake - green fees & caddies - 1050 bahts (1400+)
Khrunthep Kreetha - 1840 Bahts - (2000+)
Dhumpatemiya - 740 Bahts (1000+)
Thai Country Club - free (friend paid) heard was 2400 bahts (guest rates)

choke dee na.
Old 10-02-2010, 03:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
little, that head always want to get up lo...
Alamak... if wan bros to help "lil bro to heads up" then better bpai Silom Soi 2 and 4 sure find someone to your liking.

Quote:
and also their ST Rates is liked Bt 15K... several of them have their own cars !!!....and some of them have visited my buddies & myself in SG !!!....But recently their rates seem to get higher & higher when last year the Thai economy is not doing so well !!!.... i left several thousand baht in an envelope for her....
The median salary of a fresh non-engineering grad from a local uni is around Bht15,000 a month. Getting paid Bht15,000 to turn tricks for 2 hours & leaving several thousand bahts as tips will ensure the ladies can continue to drive their own cars and pay you a visit in SG.

So long as one pays prices that are over inflated don't be so surprised if the prices you paid a couple of years ago seems to rise in disproportion to the rate of inflation in Thailand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
So rest of us gotta be contented with cast offs.
I also same club as u but end of the day to each his own. If you think what you paid is worth your money then by all means go ahead after all... bpai teow muang Thai sanook & chok dee naa!!! Mai dtong kit mak!!!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 10-02-2010, 04:14 AM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Question Re: Bangkok Field Report

[QUOTE=yinyang;4561104][QUOTE=andyk;4560467
So rest of us gotta be contented with cast offs. And probably do a hand wedge, after getting into the rough or worse sandpit (missing out on the green) too often. Maybe some of us are destined to be in the driving range[/QUOTE]

=> BRO,are U based in BKK now ?....Because in the past my TG buddy actually drove to few large Driving Range...and he told me that there are some that will be there almost the whole day...hitting balls,having his biz meetings & entertainment liked his office there !!!...At the same time there are very pretty models or starlets "pretend" to practise golf...but maybe hoping to be pick up there !!!....Do a search if such Driving Range still exists ???....Could be interesting for BROs to check out ???....And "sexy incentives" for U or others to improve your Golf & pick up skills there ( without paying any expensive green fees !!! )
Old 10-02-2010, 04:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Can post the courses you played and the fees?

Last couple of years, only played at

Muang Ake - green fees & caddies - 1050 bahts (1400+)
Khrunthep Kreetha - 1840 Bahts - (2000+)
Dhumpatemiya - 740 Bahts (1000+)
Thai Country Club - free (friend paid) heard was 2400 bahts (guest rates)

choke dee na.
=> Sabai dee,BRO...here's my next week "super golf schedule & MUST PLAY CHAMPIONSHIP COURSES".....and as i have posted tat i have used my SG Golf Travel Agent so all Green Fee are quoted in S$....and per player rate...

Day 1 - After arrival BKK,proceed to THAI COUNTRY CLUB - S$173 incl Green, Caddy & Buggy....then after game check in hotel....to enjoy our favourite Thai Shark Fins restaurant...personally it's a must eat or else i'll feel that i was not in BKK !!!....

Day 2 - Early morning game @ ALPHINE....S$157 incl Green & Caddy...after game,since tis is Non-Buggy Course,we must enjoy a really good rubdown for our tired legs & body...for any SeXual Fun or Late Nite Fun !!!...

Final Day - Pray Pray @ ERAWAN...Enjoy a really yummy breakfast on the Hotel Club Floor....then Check Out hotel & proceed to my all time Favourite No.1 Golf Course - NAVATHANEE - S$195 incl Green,Buggy & Caddy for afternoon game....then have dinner then proceed to Airport ka !!!....

And additional charges will be for - Transport Van @ our disposal @ S$150 each day for our Golf Games....

So please convert to Thai Baht...and let me know if the above rates are "competitive"....Personally we feel much more "comfortable" dealing thru' our SG Golf Travel Agent....And it's too bad that we couldn't enjoy SUWAN GOLF CLUB this trip ka !!!....

Finally BROs - any good recommendations for a good No Hanky Panky Massage or other MUST TRY Interesting Entertainment or Super Yummy Food Places around....SIAM SQ area ka ???....Is THONGLOR still happening ???...

Having good "sleepless early morning" thinking about next week BKK trip ka !!!

Sabai Sabai ka !!!...
Andyk
Old 10-02-2010, 07:59 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
The median salary of a fresh non-engineering grad from a local uni is around Bht15,000 a month. Getting paid Bht15,000 to turn tricks for 2 hours & leaving several thousand bahts as tips will ensure the ladies can continue to drive their own cars and pay you a visit in SG.
So long as one pays prices that are over inflated don't be so surprised if the prices you paid a couple of years ago seems to rise in disproportion to the rate of inflation in Thailand.
=> Sawat-dee...Khorb Koon Krub..BRO for sharing yr tots !!!...Tis Thai contacts was introduced a long time ago...and one of them is a true SYT luver...due to his wealth & status,he's sometimes invited to be on the judge panel for all tis Beauty Contests....tat all tis very pretty SYTs from various UNIs will take part...And some SYTs are from well to do family that can provide them with cars...But as U know..Gals will always be Gals...attracted by all the Designer Branded Bags,Watches,etc....And of course,they would like to have the Latest Designs to "show off" to their best gal frens !!!...But they are not getting enough from their parents or modelling or other part time jobs...So if they really keen for any "quickie shopping trips to Orchard Rd"....then tis can be arranged....with Air Ticket & 5 Star Hotel package !!!...and they can taste & the best...and we also can enjoy them & reward them accordingly !!!....

And of course if we have any BKK trip,they are more than happy to meet & introduce their other SYTs from UNIs...SeXellent Networking krub !!!...But unfortunately maybe due to last year slowdown...some of them have behave more desperately & greedy for more....so their character is really suspect & unacceptable !!!...And our gut feel is "there may be our Thai contacts coaching them or even requesting a CUT in their SeXual FEEs !!!......With too many RED SHIRTS protest last year,it must have caused even the wealthy to lost BIG TIME in Stock Market crash or Forex !!!....

Anyway it'll be great if we can meet such pretty SYTs from UNIs again !!!...Once U have enjoy & tasted the Best of the Best SYTs...U juz want it again & more krub !!!...

Last year i met tis undergrad from THai UNI...who was a part time COYOTE DANCER in tis once happening place in Clarke Quay...will definitely try to contact her !!!...So really need CHOKE DE,CHOKE DE !!!...

Sabai Sabai...Mai Ben Rai...Best not to have too high expectations & if we can meet any pretty SYTs next week,it'll be really great krub !!!...If not next BKK trip then !!!....
Old 10-02-2010, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
wow, you talk like a goofer, leh....... ooops, golfer....
Still not even a hacker, dunno where I dumped my green card (after pro lessons) many moons back. Dun even talk of that elusive hole in 1.

My point was that few are lucky to snare delicious uni or model types. Rest of us can just salivate
Old 10-02-2010, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
=> Sabai dee,BRO...here's my next week "super golf schedule & MUST PLAY CHAMPIONSHIP COURSES".....and as i have posted tat i have used my SG Golf Travel Agent so all Green Fee are quoted in S$....and per player rate...

Day 1 - After arrival BKK,proceed to THAI COUNTRY CLUB - S$173 incl Green, Caddy & Buggy....then after game check in hotel....to enjoy our favourite Thai Shark Fins restaurant...personally it's a must eat or else i'll feel that i was not in BKK !!!....

Day 2 - Early morning game @ ALPHINE....S$157 incl Green & Caddy...after game,since tis is Non-Buggy Course,we must enjoy a really good rubdown for our tired legs & body...for any SeXual Fun or Late Nite Fun !!!...

Final Day - Pray Pray @ ERAWAN...Enjoy a really yummy breakfast on the Hotel Club Floor....then Check Out hotel & proceed to my all time Favourite No.1 Golf Course - NAVATHANEE - S$195 incl Green,Buggy & Caddy for afternoon game....then have dinner then proceed to Airport ka !!!....

And additional charges will be for - Transport Van @ our disposal @ S$150 each day for our Golf Games....

So please convert to Thai Baht...and let me know if the above rates are "competitive"....Personally we feel much more "comfortable" dealing thru' our SG Golf Travel Agent....And it's too bad that we couldn't enjoy SUWAN GOLF CLUB this trip ka !!!....

Having good "sleepless early morning" thinking about next week BKK trip ka !!!

Sabai Sabai ka !!!...
Andyk
Bro, you are in a different league, in terms of pricing. Next time, if you have golfers going, can I be your guide? Should be cheaper and I am present, and can play with you.... hee hee.

After the game in Thai Country Club, enjoy the shower! The best shower I ever had in a golf changing room, nothing hanky panky, ah.

All my golfing were on foot when in Thailand. Never felt tired before, don't know why?????

Envy your circles of friends, but I always enjoy my golf.

Have a good golfing holidays.

Maybe we can lim kopi and have wars stories about golf.......

sanok sanok, na...
Old 10-02-2010, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, you are in a different league, in terms of pricing. Next time, if you have golfers going, can I be your guide? Should be cheaper and I am present, and can play with you.... hee hee.

After the game in Thai Country Club, enjoy the shower! The best shower I ever had in a golf changing room, nothing hanky panky, ah.

All my golfing were on foot when in Thailand. Never felt tired before, don't know why?????

Envy your circles of friends, but I always enjoy my golf.

Have a good golfing holidays.

Maybe we can lim kopi and have wars stories about golf.......

sanok sanok, na...
=> Mai Ben Rai BRO !...U are too modest na !...U are more liked local there so U will know the Best Deals there !!!...

My golf buddies that i'll be travelling with...incl myself play regularly on Championship courses in SG...so of course we need to challenge our game on the Top Championship courses in BKK !...Btw what handicap do U play off ?....

On Thai Country Club - the course is definitely very challenging...and on the Men's Changing Room...the most enjoyable is to soaked yourself in the large jacuzzi pool with a large view of the Golf Course...but probably dun have time to do tat...because after the game we still need to check in our hotel...and enjoy our 1st nite in BKK !!! Oh Yeahhhhhhhhhhh !!!....

On playing on Golf Course with Caddie...it'll be ALPHINE...on DAY 2...tis will be the challenge of power & endurance game...where the other players may not be too used to....Btw,how's the Weather in BKK ? Heard it's getting warmer but breezy ???....

Nothing much to envy....Sabai Sabai....Juz dun sweat about the small things & enjoy life !!!....Khob Khun Krub BRO for your well wishes !!!...Probably the only concern is the "Forever Traffic Jams in BKK !!!"....

Actually "Lim Kopi"...my favourite Hangout is "YOU & ME" @ the street level of GRAND HYATT ERAWAN....sometimes there are many interesting people there liked HK Celebrities...and many pretty THai OLs or SYTs there !!!...

Choke Dee !
Andyk

ps.In case U have any "special places" that U can think of....juz PM me Ok !!!
Old 10-02-2010, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
=> Mai Ben Rai BRO !...U are too modest na !...U are more liked local there so U will know the Best Deals there !!!...

My golf buddies that i'll be travelling with...incl myself play regularly on Championship courses in SG...so of course we need to challenge our game on the Top Championship courses in BKK !...Btw what handicap do U play off ?....

On Thai Country Club - the course is definitely very challenging...and on the Men's Changing Room...the most enjoyable is to soaked yourself in the large jacuzzi pool with a large view of the Golf Course...but probably dun have time to do tat...because after the game we still need to check in our hotel...and enjoy our 1st nite in BKK !!! Oh Yeahhhhhhhhhhh !!!....

On playing on Golf Course with Caddie...it'll be ALPHINE...on DAY 2...tis will be the challenge of power & endurance game...where the other players may not be too used to....Btw,how's the Weather in BKK ? Heard it's getting warmer but breezy ???....

Nothing much to envy....Sabai Sabai....Juz dun sweat about the small things & enjoy life !!!....Khob Khun Krub BRO for your well wishes !!!...Probably the only concern is the "Forever Traffic Jams in BKK !!!"....

Actually "Lim Kopi"...my favourite Hangout is "YOU & ME" @ the street level of GRAND HYATT ERAWAN....sometimes there are many interesting people there liked HK Celebrities...and many pretty THai OLs or SYTs there !!!...

Choke Dee !
Andyk

ps.In case U have any "special places" that U can think of....juz PM me Ok !!!
wow... make me feel like I am a shoemaker, on shoestring budget, leh.

I lim kopi in kopitiam, not erawan, leh.... hee hee no time to hang there....

sanok sanok, na
Old 10-02-2010, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
wow... make me feel like I am a shoemaker, on shoestring budget, leh.

I lim kopi in kopitiam, not erawan, leh.... hee hee no time to hang there....

sanok sanok, na
=> Mai Ben Rai BRO....as U know i'm hardly in BKK so if there's a chance,then why not enjoy myself...and guessed U may be working there...then if i was liked U,then will also be on a shoestring budget !!!....Anyway if there's a chance,i will invite U there for Thai Kopi krub ?...Juz LUV ERAWAN area...Usually stay there..Many trendy places liked GAYSORN PLAZA & several of Aloy Mak Mak eating places there too to enjoy !!!...Tried staying other places before liked Hotels on Wireless Rd or Emporium Apartments...didn't felt as comfortable...so @ ERAWAN area i can go Pray Pray whenever there's a chance @ the ERAWAN SHRINE...for Choke Dee...for better business & good health !!!..
Old 10-02-2010, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
my TG Buddy managed to get Babes contact for Models for Car Show or Samsung,etc... due to his wealth & status,he's sometimes invited to be on the judge panel for all tis Beauty Contests....tat all tis very pretty SYTs from various UNIs will take part...
Since you play with richman's toys you must pay accordingly but u do get beautiful girls. Thai hi-so can't afford to be seen going to any g-clubs or ap naams so they usually arrange private invitation only parties. I wouldn't be worrying so much because you seem to be well set up already for your upcoming BKK trip so juz enjoy your golf & girls.

Quote:
Bro, you are in a different league, in terms of pricing.
Quote:
wow... make me feel like I am a shoemaker, on shoestring budget, leh. I lim kopi in kopitiam, not erawan, leh....
大哥 can another shoemaker join u too? Maybe this time splash out a bit drink at Black Canyon and not stand and drink from that road side stall again.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 10-02-2010, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Since you play with richman's toys you must pay accordingly but u do get beautiful girls. Thai hi-so can't afford to be seen going to any g-clubs or ap naams so they usually arrange private invitation only parties. I wouldn't be worrying so much because you seem to be well set up already for your upcoming BKK trip so juz enjoy your golf & girls.
=> Actually envy U guys that U can have a chance to meet all tis pretty SYTs or OLs...Of course U guys should able to speak fluent Thai ???...Actually there were few years that i had to travel to BKK every few months & i really LUV BKK !!!...Of course,i felt in LUV & LUST with the charming & pretty Thai Babes !!!...And i really wanted to buy a small apartment for both investment & also short stays there !!!...But with all tis RED SHIRT protest...some uncertainties....but i know for most THAIs...LIFE juz goes on !!!....

And many thankz for your good wishes too BRO !!!

Choke Dee !!!
Andyk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1