The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-03-2020, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 6
T003 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterT003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrboiboi View Post
Good job T003. left me hanging at middle of night. Late and confirm booking, reach then play me out. Still can reply good night and different shift. Good job for being sarcastic

You booked 1230am, but you late you still want blame me?
IF I never text you, do you have the intention to text me say you are late?
Your late is not 30min is and hrs +!
Because of your rubber timing she lost a few client!
Old 13-03-2020, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 20
nongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find betternongho is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Kitty from Temptation68
A ‘short’ FR for Kitty

Tried her yesterday morning first one in queue 😂

Looks: 9/10, exactly 100% same as photo, she even wore the blue sailor moon costume when she open the door for me.

Body: 9/10, Tall and slender, 172 cm, taller than me a bit bit but lie down all same mah

Boobs: 9/10 , Gorgeous and big boobs although slightly enhanced if not I would have given full marks liao but still nice to grab and suck on

BBBJ: 10/10, No horse run, sibei song. She will start to give you a prelude when u enter the shower together. Went to room will provide the full service of balls licking and deep throating. Her whole mouth will engulf your dick and twist and turn her head and tongue skillfully teasing your cock head.

Frenching/kissing: 10/10, oh hell yeah, one of the best, I tried at the shower but she siam a bit but after warming up, she will french and kiss like your first love. Passionately!!

Painting: 9/10, Very nice shaved and clean pussy and responsive. No weird smell. Lick and paint her until she song song gao jurong. She managed to cum twice somemore. After this, the GFE meter shoot up. Hug you and cuddle with you.

FJ: 9/10, very accommodating, will let u try any position u like. Once u hit her g-spot her hips will start to grind you and her moans getting louder head turning to one side and the pair of boobs moving up and down with the rhythm, a sight to behold! Even did her spoon style till she came again. She cums more than me, me only 2 shots 😂

CIM/swallow: 10/10, opted for the swallow option, first round after pumping tell her I’m ready, she took out the CD and using her skillful mouth make me unload all my juice into her and she doesn’t stop there, she keep pumping until my last drop then swallow with a satisfied “Aaaarrrhhhh” and then with those pretty eyes and the dimple smile looking at you. Heart also melt. 2nd shot also pump finished she just CIM but no swallow as I only opted for once.

GFE: 10/10, very cheerful and friendly although her English not very good but still she will make you feel comfortable in no time. She will soap you she will towel dry you, she will lie together with you. She didn’t even pick up her phone when msgs keep coming in. Now that is a pro.

Overall I had a great time with her. She was really great one of the best Thai bonks that I had. Really a gem! Booking with bro Temptation68 was a breeze. Short sweet and concise. Instructions was short and simple. Hope to see more chick like Kitty in your stable.

RTF: 20/10, 200% definitely already thinking when to book liao

Cheers
nongho
Old 13-03-2020, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 14
sinnergy is one of the Best!sinnergy is one of the Best!sinnergy is one of the Best!

Late FR for Orange-RL
Date 8 Mar 2020, 8pm
Got Horny and decided to contact Bro
RL was very busy that night....had to wait for room when I reach the place.
Location is in the east.

Girl: Orange
GFE: 10, really passionate sex
Looks: 8, GND, Thai Tan but not too dark
Body: Curvy with perky ass
Boobs: 7, mm c, a bit hard
BBBJ: 7
French: 10, lots of action here
FJ: 10, she really love sex, I think she enjoy more than me.
Old 13-03-2020, 11:02 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 852 / Power: 0
stonecoldkiller is a splendid one to beholdstonecoldkiller is a splendid one to beholdstonecoldkiller is a splendid one to beholdstonecoldkiller is a splendid one to beholdstonecoldkiller is a splendid one to beholdstonecoldkiller is a splendid one to beholdstonecoldkiller is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecoldkiller View Post
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=764971

text bro galaxy for Ray last nite

once open door was welcome by a lady with great smiling face

body was slim and good <no access fat >

showered together and went straight to action

started some cat bath then down to her bbbj

slow and sometimes strong suction <first shot in her mouth>

after wash up cuddle together and talk abit<her hands will playfully play my nipples and 2ic>

caps on again and start bonking in missionary ..<her moan and expression makes me boil fast>

change position and did her doggy..<hard and fast >

finish off outside her ass

great attitude lady and willing to serve<not a time watcher>

rtf her yesterday nite… had a great session with her again
Old 13-03-2020, 11:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
hairyya is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by madsex View Post
Tried Cherry from love affair.
Nice lady with good service attitude.
Body: is slim with abit tummy
Boobs: man-made but nice size for her
BBBJ: best slurpy bbbj I had😊
Painting: she enjoyed it but not too long, sensitive I guess
Frenching: light kisses, I didn’t really bother anyway
FJ: wild and passionate
Overall very pleasant session. Take her time to pleasure you.
Will consider rtf when got time n $$
Shes really horny and wet, very wild in bed. Thumbs up for this gem bro lOVE
Old 13-03-2020, 11:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
rightman78 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by japamayhem View Post
Punch fr Mansions
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=766204

Face: MILF slutty look, shes got the cfm face, very arousing
Body: slim, well maintained body, smooth skin
Boobs: Natural soft B-C cup boobs
Frenching: tongue fighter, loves to french
Fingering/Painting: she gets wet easily, and when u hit the right spots, she will be moaning n squirting
Bbbj: superb technique, great bbbj skills, very good suction
FJ: accommodating to all positions, can fuck the lights out of her
RTF: Yes definately
Cant get enough of her, left the place jelly legs. gave me a wild session man
Old 13-03-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
acronym is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bro location in the east?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkdown88 View Post

My virgin 1st FR in sbf. Glacier from SweetMoMo

Looks: 8/10 Almost exactly like the photos. Not for SYT lovers, but she has a mature, sensual look dripping with hotness.

Boobs: 8/10 Natural Boobs

BBBJ: 7/10 She has skill and experience

FJ: 10/10 This is where Glacier will totally blow you away. She feels like she was born horny, and you can see how she's enjoying it while riding you wild. Best FJ ever!

GFE: 8/10 She has a fun and cool personality. Feels like a girl I've hooked up with while clubbing. Not so much of GFE, but feels like FB/FWB

RTF: Yes!
Old 13-03-2020, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2766 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Galaxy June 13/3/20 10am

Looks 8/10 syt 23 sweet face
Body 7/10 slim
Boobs 7/10 cute a
Bbbj 100/10 strong suctions
Cim 100/10 Trooper

June is syt with a mad blowjob skills. Many variations with constant sucking and dt for a long time. Blow me non stop for an hour. Would say better than kimmi and cat for sure but not as good as natty. She is a trooper, works hard and very caring sweet girl. Will definitely rtf for a bbbj cim game because she is a pro. I do not miss words, she will suck your soul out with her blowjob eyes. Love it when she sucks me completely until I cim and until my cock soft and still sucks my soft cock with cum in her mouth and that blowjob eyes.

Last edited by Loadedgun; 13-03-2020 at 11:57 AM.
Old 13-03-2020, 11:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
jamesenglish7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by velscrion View Post
Had session with Miso from Love Affair https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=765323

Looks 9/10 : Her skin is tanned however she looks young and fresh
Body 8/10 : Fun Size and slim
Boobs 8/10 : B Cup, natural and soft to fondle
BJ 9/10 : Her tongue and mouth plays is damn good, if i Didn't stop her, I could cum inside her mouth.
FJ 8/10 : She's tight and her pussy doesn't smell at all. good for licking and foreplay
AJ 10/10: One of the best. first session had to use lube as I didn't do foreplay much. we Did doggy and i fucked her hard. on the 2nd one I didn't use lube and it feel so much better and damn tight. Really the best thing that can't be miss.
Shes has to be the best aj syt gem now in sbf
Old 13-03-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 6
lolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very Late FR for TRL tarma Kiyomi & Ocean
07 March 4.30pm

Location was accessible in the east.
Both girls were pretty, not syt. Kiyomi the slutty one, Ocean the docile one.
Everything on the table, double BJ, lesbian kissing, licking. Session was great. I know they went back already, but will be willing to try TRL other lesbian tarma when available as they are honest about the service
Old 13-03-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 15
cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkdown88 View Post

My virgin 1st FR in sbf. Glacier from SweetMoMo

Looks: 8/10 Almost exactly like the photos. Not for SYT lovers, but she has a mature, sensual look dripping with hotness.

Boobs: 8/10 Natural Boobs

BBBJ: 7/10 She has skill and experience

FJ: 10/10 This is where Glacier will totally blow you away. She feels like she was born horny, and you can see how she's enjoying it while riding you wild. Best FJ ever!

GFE: 8/10 She has a fun and cool personality. Feels like a girl I've hooked up with while clubbing. Not so much of GFE, but feels like FB/FWB

RTF: Yes!
bro, i have to take your FR with a plate of salt, if you know what i mean...
Old 13-03-2020, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 15
cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Chitchat
for chitchat i can just call my fren mah
Old 13-03-2020, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
jimjacky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=764822

Angie Rollypolly

Look: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 7/10
Frenching: 9/10
BBBJ: 9/10
69: 9/10
Fingering: 9/10
FJ: 10/10
GFE: 10/10

Shes out to please, had a great time with her, pardon me for the short fr as i promised her to write this and writing it in a rush. Recommended to bros to try her , and shes on promo price now
Old 13-03-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2559 / Power: 10
logmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond reputelogmeinla has a reputation beyond repute

Red alert: Another gem just onboard, catch her when she is still fresh and not very high demand yet
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=766449

Jeny from Seduction, all stats posted are verified to be very true, no funny ps on her pics, all services listed are top notch level, a fully sexified first blood session just finished and can't wait to share.

Looks: 8/10, refer to the pics, exactly the same.

Body: 8/10, smooth skin and Chinese alike fair, natural b and very good proportional body with a meaty ass.

Frenching: 10/10 nonstop like long lost lover

Paininting: 10/10, Clean shaved and very nice shape, served her nonstop until she cum like squirting but not fluid out but air out, lol.

Fingering got resistence though.

BBBJ: 9/10, very slurpy and good mixture of techniques, awake my lil bro at no time

AR: 10/10 here all seduction girls stands out as they may have been specially trained by same master, she did a long and deep rim to clean my hole thoroughly.

FJ: 10/10 she is flexible to accommodate any positions and her doggy is the best every bro should try. Finished 2 shots within the time though normally just 1 shot man.

Massage: 9/10 though not listed, surprisingly her massage is pro level, very relaxing after a long and sweaty fight

GFE: 8/10 smile all the time and no commercial feel but yet not green like virgin, only down side is not English master so need google translation.

RTF: will foresee her demand will shoot up but will surely find a chance to RTF her, one of the best FL in dome 1 so far in the store, well worth as 150 cat.
Old 13-03-2020, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 10
EtHiCaLhAcKeR deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEtHiCaLhAcKeR deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesenglish7 View Post
Shes has to be the best aj syt gem now in sbf
She is not a SYT in my list given the fact she had given birth before.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1