The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2013, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
cherrychocolate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
I did tell him. But I thought this forum is meant for FRs? FR is for penning our experience? This is my FR even though it is short. I don't always write long FRs like all the other senior bros. If my negative FR is too short and bothers you, I apologise for making you uncomfortable and shall post only positive FRs pleasant to ears and eyes in future.
it ok.... can just post.... but maybe tell the okt direct is better...
Old 28-05-2013, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 12
Newbie8589 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrychocolate View Post
Just tell the okt directly... Why post dis here...
Y can't post did here....
Old 28-05-2013, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 12
Newbie8589 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrychocolate View Post
it ok.... can just post.... but maybe tell the okt direct is better...
May be next time need pm u first for qc then can post here....
Old 12-07-2013, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 23
faithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud of

Some of the better things in life dont last too long.

wawa has cancelled her card and going back tomorrow.

Super short stint and achieved what she wanted in a super short time.

We wish her well.
Old 12-07-2013, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithevans View Post

We wish her well.
All the best to her then.
Old 12-07-2013, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Wah, no chance to rtf liao. All the best to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithevans View Post

We wish her well.
Old 20-07-2013, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Good VIBES

Good V.I.B.E.S.

V - Vivacious
I- Interactive
B - Bubbly
E - Entertaining
S - Sensuality

WL Name - Sammi
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 24 years young (according to her)
Height - 1.63m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L1612 (House of Tommy)
Misc Info - Debuted in April 2013 and has prior experience in Sauna in Dongguan ...

Looks - 6.8/10

She is vivacious, bubbly, interactive, notty at times and smiley ... She has attractive personality but I wouldn't say she belongs to the "chio type"... She has body permed hairdo which is tinted brown ... She certainly looks better with her hair down ... She has medium size double eyelid eyes with natural eyelashes ... Her nose bridge is not high and her nose is not sharp too. She has round facial shape ... She possesses smooth and fair facial complexion.

Bod - 6.7/10

Definitely not my type of bod for a woman as she is alittle more towards pear shape with slight tummy protrusion ... Having smooth and fair body complexion is her saving grace ...

Tits - 7.0/10

Natural B cupper frontal assets which are youthfully firm and pointy ... Her nips are attractively pale pink in color ... They are certainly very nice to mould, knead, lick and suck ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.0/10

She was absolutely sporting in this department ... We have had a good romp on the mattress with our clothes still intact ... From light petting to heavy petting ... Lotsa of GFE and passionate & sensuous frenching in the process ...

Shower Action - 6.7/10

No action other than we frenched passionately ... She used toothpaste to cleanse my arse-crack and penis + testicles ... I wonder if she was trying to disinfect me ...

Cat-Bath - 7.8/10

She gave me a thorough cat-bath and breast massage from the back to the front of my anatomy ... I can feel the intense stimulation of her tits and pussy against my torso ... Shiok lah!

AR - 6.0/10

I don't fancy her AR style ... She simply spread-opened my ass-cheeks with her fingers and plunged her tongue deeply into my arse-hole ... No licking at all but only pressing of her tongue against my arse-hole ... I prefer likcing and probing method ... No Hand Action too ... Points only given for her effort ...

French Kiss - 7.8/10

Passionate & engaging ... We spent some time in this department to be honest ...

BBBJ - 7.0/10

Good effort but lack of variation ... 2040's Xiao Yan and 1856's SK are more skilled in this department ... BTW, Sammi has good looking abalone ... Needless to say, I requested for 69 position to taste her priceless jewel of Hunan ...

FJ - 7.7/10

We adopted various sex patterns - Gal rodeo ride, doggie bonking, frontal assault and finally, we climaxed in missionary fashion ... She was certainly moist and tight ... I enjoyed fucking this lass as she was pro-active in this department ...

Attitude - 8.0/10

Exellent! I've nothing to fault her ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 20-07-2013, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: Good VIBES

You never cease to amaze me with the quality of your FRs max. You are the guru and yet so humble. Kudos to max!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Good V.I.B.E.S.

V - Vivacious
I- Interactive
B - Bubbly
E - Entertaining
S - Sensuality

WL Name - Sammi
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 24 years young (according to her)
Height - 1.63m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L1612 (House of Tommy)
Misc Info - Debuted in April 2013 and has prior experience in Sauna in Dongguan ...

Looks - 6.8/10

She is vivacious, bubbly, interactive, notty at times and smiley ... She has attractive personality but I wouldn't say she belongs to the "chio type"... She has body permed hairdo which is tinted brown ... She certainly looks better with her hair down ... She has medium size double eyelid eyes with natural eyelashes ... Her nose bridge is not high and her nose is not sharp too. She has round facial shape ... She possesses smooth and fair facial complexion.

Bod - 6.7/10

Definitely not my type of bod for a woman as she is alittle more towards pear shape with slight tummy protrusion ... Having smooth and fair body complexion is her saving grace ...

Tits - 7.0/10

Natural B cupper frontal assets which are youthfully firm and pointy ... Her nips are attractively pale pink in color ... They are certainly very nice to mould, knead, lick and suck ...

Pre-Shower Routine - 8.0/10

She was absolutely sporting in this department ... We have had a good romp on the mattress with our clothes still intact ... From light petting to heavy petting ... Lotsa of GFE and passionate & sensuous frenching in the process ...

Shower Action - 6.7/10

No action other than we frenched passionately ... She used toothpaste to cleanse my arse-crack and penis + testicles ... I wonder if she was trying to disinfect me ...

Cat-Bath - 7.8/10

She gave me a thorough cat-bath and breast massage from the back to the front of my anatomy ... I can feel the intense stimulation of her tits and pussy against my torso ... Shiok lah!

AR - 6.0/10

I don't fancy her AR style ... She simply spread-opened my ass-cheeks with her fingers and plunged her tongue deeply into my arse-hole ... No licking at all but only pressing of her tongue against my arse-hole ... I prefer likcing and probing method ... No Hand Action too ... Points only given for her effort ...

French Kiss - 7.8/10

Passionate & engaging ... We spent some time in this department to be honest ...

BBBJ - 7.0/10

Good effort but lack of variation ... 2040's Xiao Yan and 1856's SK are more skilled in this department ... BTW, Sammi has good looking abalone ... Needless to say, I requested for 69 position to taste her priceless jewel of Hunan ...

FJ - 7.7/10

We adopted various sex patterns - Gal rodeo ride, doggie bonking, frontal assault and finally, we climaxed in missionary fashion ... She was certainly moist and tight ... I enjoyed fucking this lass as she was pro-active in this department ...

Attitude - 8.0/10

Exellent! I've nothing to fault her ...

Enjoy,
MaXx
Old 21-07-2013, 04:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Sharing & exchanging of intels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
You never cease to amaze me with the quality of your FRs max. You are the guru and yet so humble. Kudos to max!
Bro, thanks for the compliment. In SBF, there are many gurus in their own rights in fact but there are also a percentage of them prefer to take on the unsung hero role due to one reason or another. We all converge here aiming to gather, share and exchange intel on GL WLs and brothels in a bona fide fashion ... That is fundamentally what SBF's GL thread is all about ...

Cheerz,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 23-08-2013, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
devion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydevion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Next targets are either Eva,Angie 1612 or Ling Long WH06.
read through FRs on them.....
Eva has gd & bad reviews.....so quite undecided to try...
Angie so far ok FRs....does she allow french or she speaks Tamil?
Ling Long gd FRs......probably 1st one on my hit list.

Bros,any recommendations?
Old 19-12-2013, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute
1612 newbies debuted 18Dec13

4 new gals started work earlier today..

They were Serena, Amy, Xiao S and CK.

APs in the making most likely Serena n Xiao S.
Old 04-05-2014, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Forbidden87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In view of the fact that there will be huge influx of new bloods in the coming months, I've decided to bump up some houses thread that are buried by one irrelevant thread after another. This is to allow fellow bros to update the house line-up easily. Cheers.
Old 04-05-2014, 04:10 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbidden87 View Post
In view of the fact that there will be huge influx of new bloods in the coming months, I've decided to bump up some houses thread that are buried by one irrelevant thread after another. This is to allow fellow bros to update the house line-up easily. Cheers.
serena, evon, xiao s are good bonks. u tried them?

eva still looks pretty
Old 05-05-2014, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 12
thorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
serena, evon, xiao s are good bonks. u tried them?

eva still looks pretty
Eva will be returning to China this week. She has already stopped working.
Old 05-05-2014, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorium View Post
Eva will be returning to China this week. She has already stopped working.
goodbye to eva. what else is new at this house.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1