The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2018, 11:44 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo
Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazmo View Post
Yeah this place is a “butterfly heaven” . Anyways u paid the first girl $50 too either though she came in 1 time and rejected her ?
No i didnt pay her tip...
Old 09-09-2018, 11:49 PM
Samster (B)

tabamo tabamo tabamo

Be careful of this 2 girl, mummy claims she can play one but ended up i sit with her, this cannot that cannot.. butterfly alot too. The 2nd one only the initial part can play, subsequently back faced

The girls at Palace 9, i notice they butterfly not because they got customers. Some loiter outside or sit along walkway. I think they being too spoilt by mummy or mummy too lenient. Almost all got some atittute yaya papaya problem. They speak among their own languages and seems to be irritated when you touch them. Anyway not all are like that, maybe 1 or 2 out of 30 girls are ok ones. So you guys decide whether its worth spending your hard earn $$ there with a flower pot catwalking all the time rather than sitting with u
Old 09-09-2018, 11:56 PM
Samster (B)

tabamo tabamo tabamo

Those who wants to try palace9 , abv mummy contact
Old 10-09-2018, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 782 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Wanted to try palace 9 before this.
now see the reviews i decided to add this into my ban list
Old 10-09-2018, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
reggiemiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is Leo closed?
Old 10-09-2018, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
wtjong79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: KTV Kakis

Bros..

Any1 free today for hh @ 2nd club.. Add me : coolyong79.
Thanks.
Old 10-09-2018, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabamo View Post
Be careful of this 2 girl, mummy claims she can play one but ended up i sit with her, this cannot that cannot.. butterfly alot too. The 2nd one only the initial part can play, subsequently back faced

The girls at Palace 9, i notice they butterfly not because they got customers. Some loiter outside or sit along walkway. I think they being too spoilt by mummy or mummy too lenient. Almost all got some atittute yaya papaya problem. They speak among their own languages and seems to be irritated when you touch them. Anyway not all are like that, maybe 1 or 2 out of 30 girls are ok ones. So you guys decide whether its worth spending your hard earn $$ there with a flower pot catwalking all the time rather than sitting with u
Bro, this is when u need to whack the mamy and tell her to set the expectation right for the girls, that’s the added value from her. If she can’t do that then stop booking from her or stop visiting the place.

Nowadays there seem to be many young mama from vietnam who only know to bring girls to the room in the beginning and happy happy collect 50$ at end of the session.
Old 10-09-2018, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1650 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
Bro, this is when u need to whack the mamy and tell her to set the expectation right for the girls, that’s the added value from her. If she can’t do that then stop booking from her or stop visiting the place.

Nowadays there seem to be many young mama from vietnam who only know to bring girls to the room in the beginning and happy happy collect 50$ at end of the session.
Yeah man .knn 50 easy money for mummy.
Old 10-09-2018, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 10
GoJeffrey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggiemiller View Post
Is Leo closed?
Nope. Leo is opened as usual. Going tmr Tuesday HH

Cheers
Old 10-09-2018, 08:17 PM
Samster (B)

tabamo tabamo tabamo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post

i whack the mummy and asst hard and bluntly tell them got other ktv more fun. This is my first visit and I dont really enjoy. I think she get what i mean
me and my fren gave each mummy $30 only
Haizzzz......

Flowerpot everywhere also no use. That place like a catwalk show to lure men who cannot tahan sexily dress women. Its really a good bait, but dont work on me anymore from now on
Old 10-09-2018, 08:19 PM
Samster (B)

tabamo tabamo tabamo

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJeffrey View Post
Nope. Leo is opened as usual. Going tmr Tuesday HH

Cheers
Leo i heard got caught 80 girls during last raid during national day period, not sure true or not. Heard from Palace 9 mummy
Old 10-09-2018, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 10
GoJeffrey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

They were raided twice in a month, the last one was around National Day. Many gals were caught the two rounds but probably not 80 since they did not have so many gals in any case.

I visited Leo twice after the raids. Quantity of gals reduced a lot because the freelancers shun this place fearing a 3rd raid. But their permit gals still there around 30 odd with few freelancers. Quality still not too bad but action wise tamed down a lot.

Comparing to other KTVs, however, the gals are still relatively discipline, mummy in control. Still a decent place to chill. Just don't expect wild actions except simple intimate touches

Cheers
Old 10-09-2018, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 20
songboh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Deleted cos room cancelled. Sorry guys....
My FR#2

My FR#3

My FR#4

My FR#5

My FR#6

Last edited by songboh; 10-09-2018 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Room cancelled
Old 10-09-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 20
songboh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah bro i think Leo alr super wild leh. Along with P9. Got wilder ones ah lol. I mean i read abt it here b4 la abt others but jus wanna have a sense of its wildness compared to Leo n P9

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoJeffrey View Post
They were raided twice in a month, the last one was around National Day. Many gals were caught the two rounds but probably not 80 since they did not have so many gals in any case.

I visited Leo twice after the raids. Quantity of gals reduced a lot because the freelancers shun this place fearing a 3rd raid. But their permit gals still there around 30 odd with few freelancers. Quality still not too bad but action wise tamed down a lot.

Comparing to other KTVs, however, the gals are still relatively discipline, mummy in control. Still a decent place to chill. Just don't expect wild actions except simple intimate touches

Cheers
My FR#2

My FR#3

My FR#4

My FR#5

My FR#6
Old 10-09-2018, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Beginend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beginend View Post
K2. 1 pax more. 10 sept. 6-930.

Add me wechat id:
Thanks bro! Its over for bro(s) who late in texting.

Sorry, it always been first come first confirm basis.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1