The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-07-2010, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3823 View Post
also juz realised tat A1 food court is juz around lucky plaza there...should try their seafood next time

D
A1? Seafood? Try samudara, the best and "biggest" in that area. Next to the KTV stage...

Others so far did not give me a good deal....

My 2 cents only...

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 16-07-2010, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 17
wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
also juz realised tat A1 food court is juz around lucky plaza there...should try their seafood next time
Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
A1? Seafood? Try samudara, the best and "biggest" in that area. Next to the KTV stage...
Better try it while U can coz A1 not going to be there for long.
Old 16-07-2010, 09:55 PM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wala View Post
Have not heard anything about A1 closing down....

Old 17-07-2010, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
m3823 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Others so far did not give me a good deal....

My 2 cents only...
oh ok cool..so mean its a stall inside A1 itself? or another food court altogether?

Quote:
ALamak like tat i must bring forward my next trip liao

Oh and one more qn...where is tis massage 82?? as normal lah near any hotel or foodcourt if best can describe how to walk there frm formosa hehe
Old 17-07-2010, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 17
wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Have not heard anything about A1 closing down....
What I understand is that piece of land was meant for other developments, and they need to start using it the proper way. A1 operator already got a new kopi shop, but haven been to it and dun know how big. But who knows how fast they stop or how long A1 can drag on.
Old 17-07-2010, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
oh ok cool..so mean its a stall inside A1 itself? or another food court altogether?

ALamak like tat i must bring forward my next trip liao

Oh and one more qn...where is tis massage 82?? as normal lah near any hotel or foodcourt if best can describe how to walk there frm formosa hehe
:
Massage 82 is behind DC mall, for easy reference. It is near Pagoda Hotel, and Utama.

Just to note that Pricess massage is in that area too.

Old 17-07-2010, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
What I understand is that piece of land was meant for other developments, and they need to start using it the proper way. A1 operator already got a new kopi shop, but haven been to it and dun know how big. But who knows how fast they stop or how long A1 can drag on.
Oh really? It has been a while since I go there. Where is the new kopitiam? A1 is surely a place like no others, maybe other one can compare is Nagoya foodcourt, but still, A1 is the place for most cheonging brothers.

99% of the ladies on high heels and tight clothings are WLs, with their men. Some are 2nd wives. Definately a feast for the eyes, and drinking is cheap. Mostly a gathering place for many who bring their gals to eat, due to proximity to Formosa Hotel, Queens, Femina, INdah2....

Little Hong Kong lose out much to it, even closer proximity to some of the bonking joints/pick up. When it is gone, definately a memorable place. I doubt the new place will have as much client as in the past. Also not to forget to mention that Harbour Bay did snatch a number of clients too....

Brothers, have fun while it is still there.

Old 17-07-2010, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 19
nismosuper has much to be proud ofnismosuper has much to be proud ofnismosuper has much to be proud ofnismosuper has much to be proud ofnismosuper has much to be proud ofnismosuper has much to be proud ofnismosuper has much to be proud ofnismosuper has much to be proud of

Just came back from Batam..
had a wonderful 3 days there.....

First day went to permata indah
cewek:500k

Second day went to Sedona
Cewek: 400k

Both nights went to Disco Noname..
another pick up joint but not much ceweks compared to Pacific
Both ceweks gave good service...
better experience than villa at Balai and Batu 24 at Tanjung Pinang..

hehe
Will be goin there soon again...
Old 17-07-2010, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
lampaci deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y View Post
Tmn PaK ada booking namanya Sari dr Bouganville-sma aje Permata Indah

Anak Sunda - baca kembali post Pak ttg Sari
Trima kasih Pak P. Pusing juga mo kemana LOL.
Old 17-07-2010, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizsta View Post
massage is in the hotel itself abt rp70k for 1.5hrs (thai or indon traditional massage)and lastly breakfast is good
But they dont have photo to c or chose. Somemore the gals/woman work on rotating basis. We cant chose. And no special too leh. Unlike TBK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lampaci View Post
Any bro experience with any gers from Permata Indah? My previous trip gave me the impression that most gers have attitude problem (kinda). I may be wrong. Advice please
Oreidi PM u. So dont get deceive by their appearances especially those see-thru tight short skirts ya...hehehe....

Anyway to be on the safe side even though not 100% guarantee, tell the Mami wat kind of gals u like...

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y View Post
Pak mau ke Batam tanggal Ogos 9 . Tapi sama isti - Isti anak DUGEM Mas Jd langsung ke Pasifik
Pesta di discotek ya, Pak President?

MERDEKA!

Quote:
anyway tat time the taxi drive past orion n lai lai n halo i see frm outside really2 like budget hotel/motel in geylang like tat...i scared leh stay tat type of hotel...prefer 3 stars n above like formosa & puri
89hotel is not a budget hotel lah. So popular tat even on weekdays lungsung tak ada kamar dong! U need to book in advance...esp on the standard rooms. Selling like hot cakes! This hotel can beat formosa anytime. The only upperhand latter got is cos of its proximity to makan and joint places, imo.

Quote:
Alamak! Dont tell me she oso gonna end up like the late OKI (sounds like tat)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismosuper View Post
First day went to permata indah
cewek:500k

Second day went to Sedona
Cewek: 400k

Both nights went to Disco Noname..
another pick up joint but not much ceweks compared to Pacific
Both ceweks gave good service...
better experience than villa at Balai and Batu 24 at Tanjung Pinang..
Hmm..my frd book a cewek fm P. Indah. Quote RP500K with or without supir!

Anyway forget abt that God forsaken place batu24! A rotten place indeed!

Bro, care to share with us ur total cost for 3days stay Btm?

Last edited by Xdecepticon; 17-07-2010 at 09:16 PM.
Old 18-07-2010, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Massage 82 is behind DC mall, for easy reference. It is near Pagoda Hotel, and Utama.

Just to note that Pricess massage is in that area too.
ty for the info...well referring to the streetdirectory.com tat DC Mall is quite a distance frm formosa...damn have to take taxi again to go there
Old 18-07-2010, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh really? It has been a while since I go there. Where is the new kopitiam? A1 is surely a place like no others, maybe other one can compare is Nagoya foodcourt, but still, A1 is the place for most cheonging brothers.

99% of the ladies on high heels and tight clothings are WLs, with their men. Some are 2nd wives. Definately a feast for the eyes, and drinking is cheap. Mostly a gathering place for many who bring their gals to eat, due to proximity to Formosa Hotel, Queens, Femina, INdah2....
bro newyorker u gotta tell me where is tis nagoya foodcourt...cannot find one in any map ive search so far ty!
Old 18-07-2010, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post

89hotel is not a budget hotel lah. So popular tat even on weekdays lungsung tak ada kamar dong! U need to book in advance...esp on the standard rooms. Selling like hot cakes! This hotel can beat formosa anytime. The only upperhand latter got is cos of its proximity to makan and joint places, imo.
alamak bro im referring to orion n lai lai n halo lah look very budget tat time my taxi drive past them...will look forward to try 89 on my next trip...thx for the heads up
Old 18-07-2010, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
ty for the info...well referring to the streetdirectory.com tat DC Mall is quite a distance frm formosa...damn have to take taxi again to go there
Quote:
alamak bro im referring to orion n lai lai n halo lah look very budget tat time my taxi drive past them...will look forward to try 89 on my next trip...thx for the heads up
Yes. I ustand how u feel. Taking taxi here and there really eat into ur budget!

Oh..ok. Those hotels r budget 1 alrite.
Old 18-07-2010, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 17
lawbah is a glorious beacon of lightlawbah is a glorious beacon of lightlawbah is a glorious beacon of lightlawbah is a glorious beacon of lightlawbah is a glorious beacon of light

Hey guys can i check if anyone have contacts for FL? As in drivers who have FL contacts like the Robert? LoL! ok... not for me but my friends die die wanna get a FL... or those factory ones? any help please?

Btw, $300 enuff for everything anot? (inc. Ferry, Hotel, Food)... Planning to go this Friday...

Seniors please advice..~!! thank you in advance! =)

Hmm my itinerary is something like that:-

- Take 1st or 2nd ferry in the morning to batam.
- Reach about 9am there. (Indo earlier 1 hour)
- A&W Breakfast
- Go Formosa
- Rest abit go look for ceweks (Me go fishtank ... Queen, Indah most selection rite?) Friends is best got FL lor...
- Lunch (Anyhow eat or fastfood)
- R&R (Massage or shopping or stay hotel)
- Dinner (A1, Windsor, eat zi char)
- R&R (Ktv, Disco, buy beer play in hotel room)
- Sleep
- Back to SG.

Budget will be too tight anot ?? We have 3 - 4 person going...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread