The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2012, 10:33 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bonkers123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: girls in 1654A

I posted on the main page too but answers there sometimes not so helpful.

I was wondering for 1654a what is the standard when it comes to what you get for $150? Is it a full 1 hour for multiple shots or just 1 shot? It's an hour right, or 45min?

If it's more than 1 shot, then is that standard or do I need to clarify with the OKT and WL? My mandarin sucks so struggling to ask this when I'm there is just going to kill my mood, hoping the bros here can educate me.

In particular I would like to know what is the SOP w this hse and WLs since I only go here. Also don't wanna hassle the OKT if possible because I really like it here. In advance, THANKS!

Long time ago at a diff hse the okt told me 2 shots then the girl refused to continue after 1 shot, an otherwise pleasant experience ruined at the end.
Old 11-06-2012, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 14
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Interesting. When I tried Yiling last December, her service was top notch. Her catbath and AR really make my cock VERY hard - beats most of the others in this house in catbath and AR power back then.

I remember giving her a hard violent fucking after that which left us both dripping with sweat and just laughing in euphoria after it was over. But agree her body is not that great though her face is nice.

Her service deteriorated huh?
i agree that her catbath before live firing was good... totally 1654 cathbath standard .... my fr was not intended to break her ricebowl or what...just hope she improves her attitude... we care and we share our opinions... then again sometimes its very much chemistry so she might be good most of the times....

ya the okt of this house is really good... the bosses always call the customers ''lao ban''' .... make me paiseh .... they all so rich... my only poor man who once in a while bonk a $150 wl cheers to the okt
Old 11-06-2012, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 15
Submarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Mimi is on my rtf list. She was not so good when she started but after I posted some negative feedback on her, I got a private message from someone saying "sorry bro, I will teach Mimi."
Bro BronzeGod,
Whoever taught Mimi sure did a nice job! Lol
Btw I am also supporter of XF and Mimi!
They both serve me the best!
Never get a chance to tarma them yet!!!
I think I should do that sometime...
Old 12-06-2012, 12:23 AM
Samster

joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

All senior bros of this house, who is a good replacement for jiajia... Good service, baba body, fair skin.... Looks as long as pleasant can le
Old 12-06-2012, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1664 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15314 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by joncheong View Post

ya the okt of this house is really good... the bosses always call the customers ''lao ban''' .... make me paiseh .... they all so rich... my only poor man who once in a while bonk a $150 wl cheers to the okt
of course you are the Lao Ban...if you visit other shop then how you contribute to his income leh...

Dun need to be Pai Seh unless you got your bonk for free from Ah Hua or Garrick...
Old 12-06-2012, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
of course you are the Lao Ban...if you visit other shop then how you contribute to his income leh...

Dun need to be Pai Seh unless you got your bonk for free from Ah Hua or Garrick...
So any recommendation for my above query?

I feel quite sick of skinny body but syt face... Feel like having milf baba body with milk skin... Cos my gf those tanned slim kind.. Sianzzz
Old 12-06-2012, 12:39 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So any recommendation for my above query?

I feel quite sick of skinny body but syt face... Feel like having milf baba body with milk skin... Cos my gf those tanned slim kind.. Sianzzz
My Fav @ Club 54A now is Kimi Sweetie Pie...Yummy!
Old 12-06-2012, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 15
haizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud of

Quote:
i agree that her catbath before live firing was good... totally 1654 cathbath standard .... my fr was not intended to break her ricebowl or what...just hope she improves her attitude... we care and we share our opinions... then again sometimes its very much chemistry so she might be good most of the times....

I had her a few days ago and i must say it was a satisfied one. Maybe you got her at the wrong time as her body has been pretty weak aka falling sick quite frequently since a few months ago. And I agree that sometimes chemistry plays a part too. Or maybe the guy before you really pissed her off. I always believe that WLs are human too and they have days when it feels like waking up on the wrong side of the bed.

I have got much worse attitude from an ex WL before, so bad that I decided to pay and leave without fj. I'll go visit her again soon and see what happened to her. Chillax bro and keep your eyes open for more gems in Gland.
Old 12-06-2012, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submarineking View Post
Bro BronzeGod,
Whoever taught Mimi sure did a nice job! Lol
Btw I am also supporter of XF and Mimi!
They both serve me the best!
Never get a chance to tarma them yet!!!
I think I should do that sometime...
Wah. You read my mind. I would like to try that too. But can someone please teach them how to perform a good tarma act?
Old 12-06-2012, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 578 / Power: 13
BigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to allBigHotRod is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
My Fav @ Club 54A now is Kimi Sweetie Pie...Yummy!
Bro ur favorite starting to become xiao xue jr. Some guy booked her straight 6hrs yest. Pray no carrot ead bao her cause she seems to be fully booked as early as 4pm recently.

I M Possible
Old 12-06-2012, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHotRod View Post
Bro ur favorite starting to become xiao xue jr. Some guy booked her straight 6hrs yest. Pray no carrot ead bao her cause she seems to be fully booked as early as 4pm recently.
Heard kimi is improving on kc skills .... Many bros love her...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 12-06-2012, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHotRod View Post
The new Insanity of the Club lor...KC Queen!
Old 12-06-2012, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
taylore8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was told by my bonking buddy Jenny was also block booking by a guy which is driving a white porsche car plate 2 digit and also tip her handsomely wow good client man .
Old 12-06-2012, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylore8 View Post
I was told by my bonking buddy Jenny was also block booking by a guy which is driving a white porsche car plate 2 digit and also tip her handsomely wow good client man .
U meant to say" tipped her one rolex per day session booked "....
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 12-06-2012, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
taylore8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think cannot be la this guy so rich meh , i think tip Jenny in cash la .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1