The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 07-10-2012, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OhMyGod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
Sorry bro, this I don't really agree. Not all are like that. The one that
who want to go hotel with me does not belong to that group of maids.
It is because I am very nice to her and respect her. 1st or 2nd meeting
will be crucial in making them comfortable with you.

The key thing is respect. Don't show your horny side to then until they
are comfortable with you. That's what I do. Even maids know everyone
has each his or her needs. If you know how to respect them, soon they
will give it to you.

It is a slow process fishing. Most maids are lonely and need friends. Just
like today, I am meeting one maid whom I think no chance to bonk but
I still treat her as friend and she will be introducing her best friend to me
later no need to have car to attract them, they just need care and
attention from you.

Some bro ask how to get contact. Like I said, I fished online with dating
sites like tagged and some others. Have a chat with the target and when
you are done with chatting then ask them for contact. In most cases, if
they are comfortable, they will give you. Some will even ask why which I
told them I wanted to ask them out for date which most will be surprise
(for my cases, all are like that) and happy cause to them, no guys will
date a maid especially local Singaporeans like us. That's why I said respect
is the key. Respect them as they are and you will be rewarded soon. They
are human afterall. Beware, there are also greedy maids around that want
you buy things for them. Best to stay away.
Just sharing me experience. Both my hits hinted they like badboy on second trip. Cause n I behave kwai kwa on first and beginning of second trip.

But of course every girl is different.
Old 07-10-2012, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 20
mbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud of

brother beefucker, you are my hero!
Old 07-10-2012, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbam View Post
brother beefucker, you are my hero!
bro...i am just a fisherman still learning how to fish .....the TS - The Lord is then our hero...i dont wish to take away his glory...hahaha

i believe there are a lot of "king fishers" here quiet in action. There are more expert then me...
Old 07-10-2012, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4534 / Power: 14
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Just come back from my D cup indo maid date. As expected 1st date - only hug and kiss and of coz squeezing

She told me her size = size 40....

Will bonk her on our next date

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 07-10-2012, 07:13 PM
Samster

beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

wah lao eh..power D cup la... brother starbuck..

today no action, rest at home fishing today .

But i am happy because i am in purpose not to meet my RTF phyllis maid saying i am busy, she angry like mad text me said she is not happy and will not disturb me anymore...no more seeing/meeting anymore...wah..what a big relief ...i felt happy if they say goodbye to me rather than i dump them...less guilty..ha ha

旧的不去新的不来。。。。哈哈
Old 07-10-2012, 07:29 PM
Samster

starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
what a big relief ...i felt happy if they say goodbye to me rather than i dump them...less guilty..ha ha

旧的不去新的不来。。。。哈哈
like dat really save a lot trouble for you....

but hor base on experience...she is just anger at this moment, after cooling down liao, will start calling you again...

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 07-10-2012, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 21
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

haha, i dont mind having phyllis maid
Old 07-10-2012, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 21
xXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to allxXFreedomXx is a name known to all

today is tired day, met 4 pinays, 1 28yrs 2 29yrs and 1 36yrs
All are not bad looking.

As i mentioned earlier, i met one of the maid(29yrs) who intro her 2 fren(28yrs, 29yrs) to me.
got their numbers also and see if can proceed from there.

after that met 36yrs in evening for movie.

all no action. slowly proceed from there.

Have to plan my sundays carefully now, going to be very packed.

going to meet another one tml. already met earlier before. hope to have some action
Old 07-10-2012, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXFreedomXx View Post
. hope to have some action
Don't worry bro. you are on the right track

Respect and patient

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 08-10-2012, 12:08 PM
Samster

Respect and patient

Knowing this Pinay for 3 month le, still cannot bonk her, not even going to Hotel.

But I still trying..reason is she look 90% like ex- mediacrop 洪昭容 and she is much more fairer than the others maid ...so infatuated by her looks...

So the day came and finally she agreed to go hotel with me. Once there, I wasted no time to get her naked. She changed her mind at the last minute and refuse to let me in.

So I applied the above. Respect - I covered her with the blanket and tell her I won't force her. But since I booked the room, she can take a rest or a nap, and I will just sit at the chair and watch TV quietly. Will wake her up when it is time to go.

Patient - So I let her rest and I sat on the chair and began to watch TV. Of coz I was mad and dissappointed. Thinking to myself " I am sooooooo going to dump you ,never see you again after this" She ask me if I am ok like this, of coz I never show my anger and I smile and behave gentleman all the time. I said I am fine , no worry, just take a rest and I will wake you up.

She started to look at me with watery eyes...( Goodness she look so pretty ) and say : " You are a good man, I will give to you.......

Wah liao, Jackpot liao, I quickly make my way to the bed and bonk her....man, that was good

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!

Last edited by starbuck; 08-10-2012 at 12:24 PM.
Old 08-10-2012, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
rileyhale is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrileyhale is a Helpful and Caring Samster

***Thinking to myself " I am sooooooo going to dump you ,never see you again after this" She ask me if I am ok like this, of coz I never show my anger and I smile and behave gentleman all the time. I said I am fine , no worry, just take a rest and I will wake you up.***

Starbuck, you are so funny. I can imagine you keeping cool and bo chap acting like it's no big deal.

Keep your stories, adventures and encounters coming...

Up your points...
Old 08-10-2012, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Respect and patient

Knowing this Pinay for 3 month le, still cannot bonk her, not even going to Hotel.

But I still trying..reason is she look 90% like ex- mediacrop 洪昭容 and she is much more fairer than the others maid ...so infatuated by her looks...

So the day came and finally she agreed to go hotel with me. Once there, I wasted no time to get her naked. She changed her mind at the last minute and refuse to let me in.

So I applied the above. Respect - I covered her with the blanket and tell her I won't force her. But since I booked the room, she can take a rest or a nap, and I will just sit at the chair and watch TV quietly. Will wake her up when it is time to go.

Patient - So I let her rest and I sat on the chair and began to watch TV. Of coz I was mad and dissappointed. Thinking to myself " I am sooooooo going to dump you ,never see you again after this" She ask me if I am ok like this, of coz I never show my anger and I smile and behave gentleman all the time. I said I am fine , no worry, just take a rest and I will wake you up.

She started to look at me with watery eyes...( Goodness she look so pretty ) and say : " You are a good man, I will give to you.......

Wah liao, Jackpot liao, I quickly make my way to the bed and bonk her....man, that was good
Bro starbuck...you must be acting like Lee Nan Xing - Best actor award.

Ya...sometime pretending and act like a gentleman help to add point to girl impression on you. They like gentleman and going slowly slowly . Me too, sometime i act blur or innocent and like no experience when bring them hotel ..... only when coming to action, i become a beast...hahahaha..sometime i do act like a sheep, let them become the TIGER to eat me...hahaha..it is all fun when come into bed with pina...
Old 08-10-2012, 04:19 PM
Samster

Thanks Brother Rileyhale for upping me.

Brother Beefucker is right...go slowly.

If I had forced myself on her that day, she might sue me for rape....

And no point I kick a fuss, yell loudly and scolded her, all these are not going to help me to get her.

以退为进....like bro Rileyhale say, keep cool and bo chap, no bonk no big deal

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 09-10-2012, 01:56 PM
Samster

Talking about 90% 洪昭容 look alike, reminder me of one incident...

To go to that incident, I must talk about this Pinay...

Young, petite size, not very pretty, a bit left cock eye. But a C cup ( I am a boob lover ).

One of her frds recomended her to me. I skip all the dating part and go straight to Hotel 81 scenario. Her boob was the best C cup I ever squeeze...firm, very firm, so I wasted no time and bonk her......

End of round one, we have shower together and I was looking forward to round 2. Suddenly, she pop the question and ask for $400.00...... say she need money back home.

Brothers, what will you do? You want round 2, Hotel time is not up and there she is waiting for your reply?

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 09-10-2012, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4775 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

have one indo 22
lost her contact, only have her email

interested drop me a pm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1