The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-08-2019, 06:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 9
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
sally massage better than seven princess. compare to mango no idea never tried mango.
sally massage better to most ml.
body sporty look type.
saw one review on sally JG rating, is it true she knows JG?
Old 20-08-2019, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 19
ASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Is this the same ting ting that was here few months back?
Yes the same Ting Ting that was here sometimes back.
Wanted to try her than but timing cannot make it... than she was listed at $110 now up rate to $120,.... still hesitating.....

I have No problem to pay $120 or even more for those who provide good service.
But for the self proclaimed and girl who think highly of themselves I usually think twice....
Old 20-08-2019, 07:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
Wanted to try her than but timing cannot make it... than she was listed at $110 now up rate to $120,.... still hesitating.....

But for the self proclaimed and girl who think highly of themselves I usually think twice....
Aha her photo taking skill definitely up a notch haha
Visited her before but nothing really to shout about. 7-8 across all categories. Looks definitely have to discount.
Yeah she up her price.. previously was at 110. Not really a fan of it as well.
Old 20-08-2019, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SuPerMANzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any FR for this ml?
https://sglonelyguy.org/ice-massage/
Old 20-08-2019, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post

Since No specialty or exceptional attributes can be 120 , should be skip.
Old 20-08-2019, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
what you mean?

most gals OM is usually come here to test ground initially for 1 or 2 months.
if the response is good n had acquire a sustainable group of carrotheads,
she will prepare for her next stint which usually will last longer....maybe 4-6 months.
in between, they will also play some disappearing act (either kenna bao by richie rich for short vacation so on or short vacation w their jeimei)...then make their carrotheads the heart grew fonder...then they will come back w a vengeance to snare more carrotheads...n also will play victim card say went back China hometown coz their relative sick and all that crap.

after which, most of them will rtc for good. n will cut off all contacts with all their customers in their wechat account.

then all the carrotheads will cry foul n kpkb in this thread and all the Song, Tang, Qing Dynasty history will come out.

And the cycle goes on......
This is a good one

I want to try some underdogs and see how leh
Old 20-08-2019, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
there is still a sizeable portion of good $110 to consider.
so $120 can skip.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 20-08-2019, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1286 / Power: 17
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
sally massage better than seven princess. compare to mango no idea never tried mango.
sally massage better to most ml.
body sporty look type.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marzsomeone View Post
saw one review on sally JG rating, is it true she knows JG?
Don't think sally does JG, at least not on me la , yet to try 7P and mango but gonna book one of them this week.

Thank You
Old 20-08-2019, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 9
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
Don't think sally does JG, at least not on me la , yet to try 7P and mango but gonna book one of them this week.

Thank You
sure will try if I managed to squeeze out time from my OC.
Old 20-08-2019, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5801 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute
Was looking to know how often the menu refreshes. Thanks for your great explanation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
what you mean?

most gals OM is usually come here to test ground initially for 1 or 2 months.
if the response is good n had acquire a sustainable group of carrotheads,
she will prepare for her next stint which usually will last longer....maybe 4-6 months.
in between, they will also play some disappearing act (either kenna bao by richie rich for short vacation so on or short vacation w their jeimei)...then make their carrotheads the heart grew fonder...then they will come back w a vengeance to snare more carrotheads...n also will play victim card say went back China hometown coz their relative sick and all that crap.

after which, most of them will rtc for good. n will cut off all contacts with all their customers in their wechat account.

then all the carrotheads will cry foul n kpkb in this thread and all the Song, Tang, Qing Dynasty history will come out.

And the cycle goes on......
Old 20-08-2019, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 18
greedy is one of the Best!greedy is one of the Best!greedy is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls" - Hana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapidud View Post
If you have not met Hana, then you should!
She's pretty , busty(36C), with nice protuding nipples, willing to please, and could really give u a strong but relaxing massage with happy ending which you won't regret it… less than $110

She's currently serving in the west from morning till night, and could accommodate for more excitng adventures near midnight… with a bottle of liquor could probably do the trick��; might need to add another $50 though.

Try engaging her via Wechat(pm me if u want her contact). You will see more of her in Wechat.
I believe she's trying to meet ends meet for her loved ones back home, so do support her.
She's professional and gentle, so please be nice to her as well.
Hana from which site bro?
Old 20-08-2019, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Over-inflated ego is her exceptional attribute, and her speciality is fleecing carrotheads.
Old 20-08-2019, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
Ah Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAh Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAh Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAh Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy.org/chu-chu-massage/

This one seldom discussed here, but hard to get appointment also. Surprise surprise.

Things offered are different in different websites. I took up the enhanced one from the other website, not the one from SLG. $$$ well-spent.

Gao Gao KC, and a bit of sashay from the door to the shower and bedroom. Only in her bra and G-strings. And full nude after shower throughout.

B2B is kinda spontaneous, not the well-trained actions. And everything else is more like FB/mistress type. Not for the faint-hearted.
Old 20-08-2019, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 12
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

3567 Tina anyone got try? The look damn gum me. Just hope not landmine
Old 20-08-2019, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 12
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Peng View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/chu-chu-massage/

This one seldom discussed here, but hard to get appointment also. Surprise surprise.

Things offered are different in different websites. I took up the enhanced one from the other website, not the one from SLG. $$$ well-spent.

Gao Gao KC, and a bit of sashay from the door to the shower and bedroom. Only in her bra and G-strings. And full nude after shower throughout.

B2B is kinda spontaneous, not the well-trained actions. And everything else is more like FB/mistress type. Not for the faint-hearted.
This one looks tempting too. Video show nice butt. So many choices to explore
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1