The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2008, 09:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Haha how come? Contemplating for too long before booking air tickets? Thus jumped by S$80?
no lar .. that bro bonk so kiasi ... booked his tkt early .. told him to wait but he dun want to listen ...
i notice budget airline have a mktg pattern and i was expecting some promotion coming soon but he dun want to listen ..
so i have to forsake the $0.04 tkt promotion and booked the $79.99 one becoz timing is different .. KNN ..

Quote:
So what did you do? PCC in the room everyday? Hahaha.
not that bad lar ... we stayed in Fortuna Hotel and Boss KTV is located on the basement ... there r still some gals ard but not many ...
on the 3rd day of CNY, most of the gals r back and they were line up all the way to the stair ...
Old 12-09-2008, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 17
bonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
no lar .. that bro bonk so kiasi ... booked his tkt early .. told him to wait but he dun want to listen ...
i notice budget airline have a mktg pattern and i was expecting some promotion coming soon but he dun want to listen ..
so i have to forsake the $0.04 tkt promotion and booked the $79.99 one becoz timing is different .. KNN .....
knn.... i told u i want to book ,since u have the feeling that is going to have promotion, then why u never stop me, and i did u msg u and call to infrom u too when i going to book....
what is $79 to u, after all u have the $$$ power...

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 12-09-2008, 10:00 AM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonk88 View Post
knn.... i told u i want to book ,since u have the feeling that is going to have promotion, then why u never stop me, and i did u msg u and call to infrom u too when i going to book....
ya .. u msg me and tell me u have orledi booked ..
i told u to wait but u said tkt price will go up as the date get closer ..

even if i have the $$$ power, which i dun have .... also must spend wisely else 金山也会平地 ..
i rather give the $79 to meimei than to the non-ethnics blood sucking airlines ...
Old 12-09-2008, 10:25 AM
Samster

bonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of lightbonk88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
even if i have the $$$ power, which i dun have .... also must spend wisely else 金山也会平地 ..
i rather give the $79 to meimei than to the non-ethnics blood sucking airlines ...
u give the $ to mm ,thta only make china economy better and stong, and by the time, the rmb rate even stonger from now. on other side of it, that were make the global economy grow or singapore, so isn't better for u to play apart as a singaporean.....

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 12-09-2008, 01:22 PM
Samster

Lim kopi next week mon to fri any day

Any bro like to meet up for kopi next week at club 25?

雁沈书难寄,愁哆梦难茂,原随笊独影,流照茯菠营。
Old 12-09-2008, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 22
genius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Where is club 25? I will be in Macau/ZH/SZ from 27 Sept to 19 Oct. Let's meet if possible.
Old 12-09-2008, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
u give the $ to mm ,thta only make china economy better and stong, and by the time, the rmb rate even stonger from now. on other side of it, that were make the global economy grow or singapore, so isn't better for u to play apart as a singaporean.....
i orledi play my part as a singaporean by paying income taxes every yr ... ...

Quote:
or tonite ?? bro tintin is calling now ....
Old 12-09-2008, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
so i have to forsake the $0.04 tkt promotion and booked the $79.99 one becoz timing is different .. KNN ..
You also noticed the marketing pattern? Recently Tiger Airways always give last minute deals for certain routes. Cheaper or same compared to the bookings made months in advance. I believe they just wanna fill up the seats rather than leave it empty. At least cover some fuel costs.

Quote:
Yalor what is S$79 to adidas88 hor. Hahaha.
Old 12-09-2008, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
You also noticed the marketing pattern? Recently Tiger Airways always give last minute deals for certain routes. Cheaper or same compared to the bookings made months in advance. I believe they just wanna fill up the seats rather than leave it empty. At least cover some fuel costs.
yes .. i have been keeping note on this thus notice their mktg pattern ...

Quote:
Yalor what is S$79 to adidas88 hor. Hahaha.
actually S$79 is nothing.. not only to me but everyone else ...
it's just not shiok paying extra to these blood sucking bad business ethnics airlines ...
Old 12-09-2008, 11:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hotandspicy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all,

first time going to ZH soon, heard a lot of good report for jinsa KTV. What is the cost of a room? how many jar of beer leh?

how about the tips for girl over there? and if im going to bring the girl overnight, what is the cost?

thanks for all your reply..

newbie here
Old 13-09-2008, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 22
genius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to beholdgenius is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotandspicy View Post
hi all,

first time going to ZH soon, heard a lot of good report for jinsa KTV. What is the cost of a room? how many jar of beer leh?

how about the tips for girl over there? and if im going to bring the girl overnight, what is the cost?
It depend on how big the room is, once we had a big room (about 10 guys), it cost us about 1,500 RMB, it also depend on the type of alcohol you ordered.

As for the the MM, most of them cost 200 RMB, no butterfly.. You can neg with them to go to hotel. The rate is 800 RMB or overnight if I remember correctly. The 800 includes to 200 but you should not give her the 200 first.

There is a guide, like 2,5,8 or something;

2 = 200 for sit with you
5 = 500 for sit + short time
8 = 800 for sit + over night

Some of the more experience bro. please correct me if I am wrong or outdated.

I should be back in ZH, SZ, Macau from 27 Sep to 12 Oct.
Old 13-09-2008, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 19
break78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by genius View Post
As for the the MM, most of them cost 200 RMB, no butterfly.. You can neg with them to go to hotel. The rate is 800 RMB or overnight if I remember correctly. The 800 includes to 200 but you should not give her the 200 first.

2 = 200 for sit with you
)
Wrong info. Rate is 2/8/10
Old 13-09-2008, 01:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hotandspicy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
It depend on how big the room is, once we had a big room (about 10 guys), it cost us about 1,500 RMB, it also depend on the type of alcohol you ordered.

2 = 200 for sit with you

Some of the more experience bro. please correct me if I am wrong or outdated.

bro, thanks for your reply.
Old 13-09-2008, 03:04 AM
Samster

Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Bro take down my China mobile no. I'll be in Macau/ZH from 8-10th Oct. Let's cheong Tian Di Ren Jian or Jiu Ba Jie. Cheong cheong cheong! Haha.
Old 13-09-2008, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quote:

Only can make it on next Friday.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1