The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2012, 03:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2006 / Power: 23
smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHotRod View Post
Tsk tsk bro you intrested in raw? You better of go pick up some street walkers dun spoil the legal market.

are you that short old fart that the wl talk about? The old man keeps preaching like a priest that he can make wl famous if they let him raw.
I don't think he has the balls. He s just collecting data for his database so that he can act like an expert online.

Can imagine him as a scrawny guy who has no self esteem in real world and need reassurance on the internet.

**banana** banana**banana**
Old 08-06-2012, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Bro...you need your eyes examined!
She looks much better that KP.
Hahaha.

Dun know whether I can get someone like her in CP this weekend.
Sigh...
I also worry for u in cp ... Cp girls looks like kimi are hot hot commodity catch fast and avoid fri sat if not her beau maybe in town too then u chance of grabbing is zero...

Let's pray hard to goddess of sex u had a good time in cp...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 08-06-2012, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Tratos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I thought AR is the SOP for 1654A gals .. So how come Kimi don't provide ???
Old 08-06-2012, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
weeep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
I, too, have RTF Angela many times, and I have always received great service from her. I guess I was lucky to have clicked with her since very early on.
As for her weight, she is definitely not fat. She has womanly curves in all the right places, and therefore may not be appealing to slim gal lovers.
Thanks for a nice FR on my favorite gal.
I visit 1654A frequently and have sampled many wls from the ORD veterans Ah Moon, Chu Chu, Yuan Yuan, Xian Man, Jia Jia and Ella all the way to the new comers Kimi and Lisa. Just to name a few. I would say Angela is an average wl in 1654A because there are simply too many angpais. I took her a few times when my favourites were not accessible and she was waiting in the room readily available.

She is slightly on the plump side. There is nothing to shout about her service -average. Unless there is a right chemistry with you, she carries out the SOP rather routinely. I would still RTF her if other better wls are not free.
Old 08-06-2012, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
chiazh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was at 1654A a while ago but was severely disappointed by the FRIDAY JAM . There were about 8 guys waiting in front of me (proves just how good this place is) so i had to go home, cannot even go other places cos try this place liao the rest really cannot compare.

Anyway any bro can recommend an angpai one to try from this house? I want to try yuki next dunno if good choice.
Old 08-06-2012, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Bro Unfit and Allannoi,
I will be staying at Dalang for the first few days.
Going to Dihao...maybe I can find a good one.
Cheers.
Old 08-06-2012, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
mercedes500 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Bro Unfit and Allannoi,
I will be staying at Dalang for the first few days.
Going to Dihao...maybe I can find a good one.
Cheers.
ask the mummy to parade the 800 and above girls...thats what Dihao is known for, otherwise the normal 400,500 girls no better than Yihao, Ouya

not to veer off too much off topic...not much FRs for Kiki?
Old 09-06-2012, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
roinky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

smoky7 you're right, i think service is good and nice ass too
Old 09-06-2012, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHotRod View Post
Tsk tsk bro you intrested in raw? You better of go pick up some street walkers dun spoil the legal market.

are you that short old fart that the wl talk about? The old man keeps preaching like a priest that he can make wl famous if they let him raw.
Sorry, I am not into RAW commercial SEX!!

Even if I dun dress up, I am still many times better looking than the old fogey asshole -> SMLee!! May be that short, balding and fat asshole is the 40-something years old SMLee!!! Muahahahaha!!!!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 09-06-2012, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
anyone tried yuki?
Blardy asshole!! Stop asking stupid question lah! What a fucking joke, lurking around for 11 fucking years and gotta cheeks to ask this type of silly questions! If you are only here for a few years, I can still forgive you. You are like the other blardy asshole Besafe waiting for people to offer you answers! You two are nothing but are parasites and leeches here!!!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 10-06-2012, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roinky View Post
smoky7 you're right, i think service is good and nice ass too
Bro roinky, are u talking about Lisa?

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird

Old 10-06-2012, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Angela(1654A)

i too tend to agree wif u on reloaded's take on Angela...although her sex svc level may not be to the same high level of the retired Jia Jia...Angela seems to provide natural gfe vibes...a genuinely nice friendly sweet mm...oh yes i also gather Angela provides a pretty gd tarma combo wif YiLing(1654A) as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
I, too, have RTF Angela many times, and I have always received great service from her. I guess I was lucky to have clicked with her since very early on.
As for her weight, she is definitely not fat. She has womanly curves in all the right places, and therefore may not be appealing to slim gal lovers.
Thanks for a nice FR on my favorite gal.
Old 10-06-2012, 08:21 AM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking A Most Illuminating Post!!

and u got to wonder......

cheers bro!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
you think it is funny? I don't have to lie and do not be afraid. Good luck to your family for having someone like you.

Old 10-06-2012, 08:24 AM
Samster

Smile Yuki(1654A)

Yuki(1654A)...24 yr old hunan mm been in GL for over a mth now...looks a little bit like korean tv actress in "boys over flowers" koo hye sun, not normal pretty more sensual fragile look wif small sleepy eyes, either u like her look r u dont...v fair gd ht 165cm nice long legs slim quite a smooth bod quite the meatless kind, B cups wif lovely light pink tits, flat ass, pussy well trimmed nice pink colour n no smell...gd friend of retired Xiao Xue both worked together in Macau...

Overall sex svc v gd for "newbie"...basically provides the quality sex svc std 54A mms r known for...full pkge...shower soapy rabba front n bk, enjoyable natural frenching, bbbj quite gd suction...bed action...soft erotic licks, ar is the type i like in doggie while she slowly sensualy licked while oil hj...then she went under to start bbbj while gently fingering the outside of me ah...more natural passionate frenching, nice balls sucking n massage, bbbj agn licks of shaft than slurpy plus abit of suction...enjoyed sucking her pink tits then headed south for me tonguefu, pink oyster was enjoyable to lick n suck n she gently used her hands to squeeze my hands when she appeared to get high n wet...fj gd as she is accommodative n quite tight...best enjoyed missionary by edge of bed wif her lovely legs wrapped ard me neck alternate by spreading her legs wide n frenching passionately; got her to put on her heels lagi taller n doggie standing wif her agst the mirror turned her head ard to french n squeezed those lovely pink tits; spooned wif nice bod contact feel...ended wif a soothing massage...

Overall i had quite a gd time wif Yuki...only downside is tat she lacks the gfe feel...gfe vibes not tat high although when frenching n bonking quite passionate as she feels natural n is a nice mm...no kc vibes...wld hv been v gd if Xiao Xue imparted her exciting mix of gfe+kc to Yuki before she left...saying tat give Yuki time n she may improve...

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
anyone tried yuki?
Old 10-06-2012, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Parangt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Yuki(1654A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Yuki(1654A)...24 yr old hunan mm been in GL for over a mth now...looks a little bit like korean tv actress in "boys over flowers" koo hye sun, not normal pretty more sensual fragile look wif small sleepy eyes, either u like her look r u dont...v fair gd ht 165cm nice long legs slim quite a smooth bod quite the meatless kind, B cups wif lovely light pink tits, flat ass, pussy well trimmed nice pink colour n no smell...gd friend of retired Xiao Xue both worked together in Macau...

Overall sex svc v gd for "newbie"...basically provides the quality sex svc std 54A mms r known for...full pkge...shower soapy rabba front n bk, enjoyable natural frenching, bbbj quite gd suction...bed action...soft erotic licks, ar is the type i like in doggie while she slowly sensualy licked while oil hj...then she went under to start bbbj while gently fingering the outside of me ah...more natural passionate frenching, nice balls sucking n massage, bbbj agn licks of shaft than slurpy plus abit of suction...enjoyed sucking her pink tits then headed south for me tonguefu, pink oyster was enjoyable to lick n suck n she gently used her hands to squeeze my hands when she appeared to get high n wet...fj gd as she is accommodative n quite tight...best enjoyed missionary by edge of bed wif her lovely legs wrapped ard me neck alternate by spreading her legs wide n frenching passionately; got her to put on her heels lagi taller n doggie standing wif her agst the mirror turned her head ard to french n squeezed those lovely pink tits; spooned wif nice bod contact feel...ended wif a soothing massage...

Overall i had quite a gd time wif Yuki...only downside is tat she lacks the gfe feel...gfe vibes not tat high although when frenching n bonking quite passionate as she feels natural n is a nice mm...no kc vibes...wld hv been v gd if Xiao Xue imparted her exciting mix of gfe+kc to Yuki before she left...saying tat give Yuki time n she may improve...
brother,gfe and kc mean what?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1