The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, helpmefast, human

Old 28-03-2006, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 20
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
JB Samsters' Gathering on Fri 28/4/06 @ 7.00 p.m. at Season's Cafe (Taman Pelangi)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinchan7
I do not go to Thailand ... as I am nailed to Singapore. As for your information, my age is not what you think I am.

WHat makes you think I am below 16 ? Haha ... I take that as a compliment as I like people to call me young man. Although I am not anymore.

I shall make myself free for the next meeting and will show my 16 years old face to you

ps: I have not been in this forum for years ... and even if I am in, I am not an active poster ... as I prefer to read then type.
If you are not 16 years old but am 36 or 46 years old, then it is more sad to find that you are not adventurous at all. JB is actually a very small City. I can't imagine what will happen to you if you go to Bangkok or Shanghai all alone.

My personal advice to you is to learn to be more independent and to be more adventurous. Don't worry about getting lost. It's only by getting lost that you can remember the places better. We all learn from our mistakes and end up wiser and more experienced

I also notice that you prefer to read other people's FRs and reports rather than write/post your own.and sad to say this again reflect on your character and personality.
Old 28-03-2006, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 23
alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!
Re: JB Samsters' Gathering on Fri 28/4/06 @ 7.00 p.m. at Season's Cafe (Taman Pelangi)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
If you are not 16 years old but am 36 or 46 years old, then it is more sad to find that you are not adventurous at all. JB is actually a very small City. I can't imagine what will happen to you if you go to Bangkok or Shanghai all alone.

My personal advice to you is to learn to be more independent and to be more adventurous. Don't worry about getting lost. It's only by getting lost that you can remember the places better. We all learn from our mistakes and end up wiser and more experienced

I also notice that you prefer to read other people's FRs and reports rather than write/post your own.and sad to say this again reflect on your character and personality.

How do you think I get to go around JB without exploring by myself ? You really think that my post above about JB being Safari is really true, then let me tell you now that it was just a joke.

Me and my trusty bike has clocked ... God knows how many miles just around JB town itself ...

Well, if you dislike my kind of personality of liking to read then type ... then it's your problem. There are many trolls around too ... if you actually looked at the number of members ... actively in the forum each day and never post anything ... I only post if it is fruitful ... why post useless junk or insultation to others ? Nah ... not my kind ...

By reading my post ... if you can tell my personality .. then you have my hats off ... and you never really know whether what I am posting is real or not ... internet ... is full of surprises ...

Cheers ...
Old 28-03-2006, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Samster Gathering JB

Cool it, brothers. No flaming required.

Bro KTL and bro Alvinchan7,
It's just an adult forum. No need to "waste gas" on petty little issues. I'll be glad for someone to say I'm 16 years old too....kekekeke.
I understand bro KTL's meaning when he advised bro Alvinchan7 to be more adventurous due to Alvin's earlier posting of not venturing out of his usual routes...hahaha. Just a tongue-in-cheek statement from bro KTL, I presume.

So, forget it and make it a point to meet-up. Bro Alvinchan7, why don't you try to squeeze some of your precious time to attend the JB Samster's gathering. I've heard that they have some really interesting programmes...

Also, bro KTL, maybe as the respected "taiko" of JB Samsters, you'll be more than willing to bring bro Alvinchan7 to experience some JB's nightlife..

Make peace, bros. Sorry to kay-po a bit...kekeke.
Cheers.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 28-03-2006, 05:51 PM
Samster

alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!alvinchan7 is one of the Best!

I am cool about this discussion. I am neither angry or sad over this kind of discussion. I will try to make it a point to attend the next gathering ... as I say ... to show my pretty little 16 years old face to all samster ....

Cheers ...
Old 28-03-2006, 06:00 PM
Samster

CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Cool bro. Up u tomorrow. By the way, why your rep so low, leh? Some "seniors" zapped you before? Anyway, new page new start!!

Cheers.

Member of the REALM

Old 28-03-2006, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 20
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
JB Samsters' Gathering on Fri 28/4/06 @ Season's Cafe (Tmn Pelangi). JB

Quote:
I am cool about this discussion. I am neither angry or sad over this kind of discussion. I will try to make it a point to attend the next gathering ... as I say ... to show my pretty little 16 years old face to all samster ....

Cheers ...
Bro alvinchan7,

Actually I was joking and "pulling your leg" to see when you will reach the "breaking point" and 'burst out'. Looks like you cannot tahan my jokes anymore !

But I still stick by the advice I had given :

Quote:
You are most welcome to join us at our next Gathering scheduled to be held on Friday 28 April 2006 @ 7.00 p.m. at Season's Cafe, Jalan Serampang, Taman Pelangi, J.B.

Hope to see you there !
Old 28-03-2006, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2655 / Power: 21
sjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
... to show my pretty little 16 years old face to all samster ....

Cheers ...
Hi, bro. JB gathering almost a month away. Come down to 3rd April GLTCSS first leh. Date nearer. Can show your 16 year old face too.
Old 29-03-2006, 08:59 AM
Samster

Re: JB Samsters' Gathering on Fri 28/4/06 @ Season's Cafe (Tmn Pelangi). JB

Quote:
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Bro alvinchan7,

Actually I was joking and "pulling your leg" to see when you will reach the "breaking point" and 'burst out'. Looks like you cannot tahan my jokes anymore !
Cheez ... I am about to burst and run to my ma ma ... ... No lah, I am been in the scene for too long and I know online abusation ... been thru so many flaming wars before ... but normally, I am a calm person and will not go beyong to the extend of bursting ...

Glad that you invite me to the gathering ... till then maybe we can have a match of arm wrestling and who win who pay for the cheonging ... haha .. just joking.

Quote:
Cool bro. Up u tomorrow. By the way, why your rep so low, leh? Some "seniors" zapped you before? Anyway, new page new start!!

Cheers.
As far as I know ... I have 10 pts all along and I seriously do not mind about the rep point at all. Not as if I can accumulate to exchange for a free bonk ? However, I noticed many people respect those who have high rep point, that I can understand.
Maybe thru years of inactivity, maybe someone or something automatically deduct my points away. Just hope that it wun go below negative pts ...

Quote:
Hi, bro. JB gathering almost a month away. Come down to 3rd April GLTCSS first leh. Date nearer. Can show your 16 year old face too.
Thanks for the invitation, I will see if I can make a trip down to join you all.

Cheers ...
Old 29-03-2006, 12:07 PM
Samster

As promised bro Alvinchan7. Points does not get you a free bonk but at least it helps whenever you're in need of contacts. usually, the brothers here will rather share contacts/infos with "seniors" here who have proven that they're genuine cheongsters. Jus my 2 cents.

Hope that you get to meet up with the brothers in JB and have some fun. Whenever you're in KL, do PM me or any of the KL bros.

Cheers.

Member of the REALM

Old 29-03-2006, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 20
6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster6" boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As promised, i upped the following bro point :-

1. MrDevil
2. Big Boss
3. sjb1994

To up :-
1. Thai price
2. Nite Kid
Old 29-03-2006, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 23
BigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6" boy
As promised, i upped the following bro point :-

1. MrDevil
2. Big Boss
3. sjb1994

To up :-
1. Thai price
2. Nite Kid
actually i dunno much about the point system bcos it has changed many times since a few years back. anyway THANKS and r u free this weekend for a drink or a bonk?? Bro KLT, MrDevil, sbj, jbguy, nitekid etc anyone free??
Old 29-03-2006, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoss
actually i dunno much about the point system bcos it has changed many times since a few years back. anyway THANKS and r u free this weekend for a drink or a bonk?? Bro KLT, MrDevil, sbj, jbguy, nitekid etc anyone free??
You wanna join me and friends ? I have changed my target to go on Sun ... if you're willing to tag along with me and my kakis .. then pm me and we work out the details ...

Cheers ...
Old 29-03-2006, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjb1994
Hi, bro. JB gathering almost a month away. Come down to 3rd April GLTCSS first leh. Date nearer
Bro, if I am in town, can I join in also. Me still newbie to SG scene. Dun know many bros in SBF Singapore.
Old 29-03-2006, 09:33 PM
Samster

shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
Cool it, brothers. No flaming required.

Bro KTL and bro Alvinchan7,
It's just an adult forum. No need to "waste gas" on petty little issues. I'll be glad for someone to say I'm 16 years old too....kekekeke.
I understand bro KTL's meaning when he advised bro Alvinchan7 to be more adventurous due to Alvin's earlier posting of not venturing out of his usual routes...hahaha. Just a tongue-in-cheek statement from bro KTL, I presume.

So, forget it and make it a point to meet-up. Bro Alvinchan7, why don't you try to squeeze some of your precious time to attend the JB Samster's gathering. I've heard that they have some really interesting programmes...

Also, bro KTL, maybe as the respected "taiko" of JB Samsters, you'll be more than willing to bring bro Alvinchan7 to experience some JB's nightlife..

Make peace, bros. Sorry to kay-po a bit...kekeke.
Cheers.
Way to go lah YSH. That's why you can become my YSH. My hats off to you. Dun know them in particular but solve problem very well.

To Bros KTL and Alvin, the world is big enough for all to be friends. Peace is the best solution and lets just have more bonks and info and less disagreements. Life is short. Let's live it to the fullest.
Old 29-03-2006, 09:37 PM
Samster

Re: JB Samsters' Gathering on Fri 28/4/06 @ Season's Cafe (Tmn Pelangi). JB

Quote:
As far as I know ... I have 10 pts all along and I seriously do not mind about the rep point at all. Not as if I can accumulate to exchange for a free bonk ? However, I noticed many people respect those who have high rep point, that I can understand.
Maybe thru years of inactivity, maybe someone or something automatically deduct my points away. Just hope that it wun go below negative pts .
Dun worry, you are on my list. Points are just for show. You cant change them for anything. However it would be nice if you have some bros who can show you some support.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1