The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2013, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 12
tokeast is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertokeast is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertokeast is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertokeast is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertokeast is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Question Re: Bluewave in Jb

i wanna know few things

1) bw is all malaysian girls? yesterday i went only saw malaysians.
2) if book a girl double for 90 min how much damage ah

haha thx
Old 06-06-2013, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
phlim79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bluewave in Jb

89 = xiao Mao?
Old 07-06-2013, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 17
shawnanderson is a Helpful and Caring Samstershawnanderson is a Helpful and Caring Samster

183 rest day is on sunday?

Cant remember... either sat or sun, i think?
Old 07-06-2013, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9952 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokeast View Post
i wanna know few things

1) bw is all malaysian girls? yesterday i went only saw malaysians.
2) if book a girl double for 90 min how much damage ah

haha thx
1. Yes all my gal.
2. 218 x 2 .

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 07-06-2013, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 12
tokeast is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertokeast is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertokeast is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertokeast is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertokeast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Today went jb again. Cuz experience from previous visit not very good. This time went different place. Since its near bw, i will share my adventure (itinerary) in this thread.

First time visit also. Reached citysquare at 3pm, jalan jalan, eat abit and called okt to check if my girl is available and get location. Cab over to the place (6RM) and called okt again for room number. Since I want do very long and no rush de so booked 90min slot.

Took lift to the room and knocked on the door. A syt opened the door and greeted me. Look different from picture i saw but still very chio. Excited liao. TCSS awhile, strip and bath. Bath quite SOP but a lot focus on didi. Told her no need catbath/ar so lay on bed and she gave nice long bbbj. Wah got put listerine in mouth de very cooling and shiok. Same thing, ask her turn around for pussy inspection while she bj. Nice small wet pussy no smell. So i ask her can eat or not? Cannot. Aiya cannot nvm lor no force.

Cap on and start the action. At first struggled a bit cuz my weapon a bit big and hers a bit small cant fit. Missionary style still cant fit so she climb on top cowgirl and slowly engulfed me. Wah fully went in. SHIOK! Very hard working with cowgirl. Nice moans (not those fake "fuck me fuck me" type). Back to missionary until we both shagg. She ask me still no coming out? haha i tell her slowly lah i can last quite long de thats why 90 min mah.

So lay down on side with legs interlocking. Feeling damn good when you lie down relax on side with didi still inside. After resting, missionary den doggy and finally back to cowgirl (my fav). She pump real hard and fast and finally i gave in and released inside her. Hugged me tightly with didi still inside for a long time after release Sibei Shiok!

Bathe again den she lay on bed with her ruba ruba, TCSS, watch tv, eat titbits LOL. Service damn good. Paid her for her service (RM360 90min) and gave her some tips.

Wanted to go back liao but my legs neng from the experience so decided to go for foot massage. Walked over to gbw and asked the recep to call cab for me to taman sentosa. Cabbed (RM8) to fizzo (entrance of 大马花园 market) but opted for body massage at last min (regret cuz my leg still neng till now lol). Oh ya this one is clean joint btw. Relax and massage for one hour, eat the abalone mee beside the market and cabbed (RM9) back to sillypore

FR:
Nationality: PRC
Looks: 8/10
Body: 7/10 (petite B cup)
Moan: 7/10
Bbbj: 8/10 (a lot pattern good suction)
Fj: 9/10 (Tight, willing to try all positions, hardworking cowgirl lol)
Service: 9/10 (eye contact throughout)
Gff: 8/10
rtf: definitely (but she going home in a few days )

I think prc girls give better service den most my girls. i will probably not be going gbw spa anytime soon lol.
Old 07-06-2013, 12:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
CrowCrown is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi guys here a piece of my sharing to suit your needs

A little about myself i love bony slim and SYT girls. So mostly thoes i patronized are these categories. These are some i have better impressions Have fun in BW

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been patronizing her since many years back her blowjob was the most unique i had. She had her tongue tapping onto your shaft rapidly while doing her blowjob. Always mantain her sweet smile and a cheerful side during her service.

No. 133
Looks: 7.5/10
Boobs: A cup
Figure: Very Slim
Attitude: 7/10
French: yes
BJ: 8/10
AR:7/10
catbath:7/10
FJ: 7/10
Service:7.5/10
rtf: Yes

------------------------------------------------------------
I just tried her recently and thought that her service was the best i had in my life. She was commited to try all sorts of positions and even recommend some weird positions with me. Her catbath was long and slow. Definately not the rush type.

No. 126
Figure: Slim
Looks: 6/10
Attitude: 9/10
French: Yes
BJ: 7/10
AR:7/10
FJ: 8.5/10
Service: 9/10
rtf: Yes

----------------------------------------------------------

This girl came in and the first thing she ask me is "Wo Ke yi ma?" (i can a not)
i mentioned that of course can since i deliberately book her over phone. Average height and slim build. At a closer look she dont look young. Very accomodating but inexperience.

No. 182
Looks: 7/10
Figure: Slim ( she got a fluffy ass)
Attitude: 7.5/10
French: She keep looking away so i never try
BJ: 6/10
AR:5/10
catbath:6/10
FJ: 6/10
Service: 6/10
rtf: No

---------------------------------------------------------

A demure girl that have the characteristic of a Girl-Next-Door + SYT. Usually cute girls dont come with good service . Before we start she declare she dont have breast. I questioned her further why she need to declare such stuff. She explained that a lot of customers got turn off by her chest so she declare first.

No. 183
Age: She say she is 20+ (forgot her actual age) but she looks like 18 to me
Boobs: A- cup Like what she mention almost non-existence
Figure: very Slim (bony type)
Attitude: 8/10
BJ: 5.5/10
AR:Nil
catbath:5/10
FJ: 7/10 (her moan is like an AV star come to think of it maybe she is in pain)
Service: 5/10
rtf: Yes (maybe for her cute face)
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by CrowCrown; 09-06-2013 at 11:28 PM.
Old 07-06-2013, 12:18 PM
Samster (M)

If you can get this one you are extremely lucky because she is a dam slacker that dont come to work often. Small build girl, very chatty in nature definately SYT

No. 79
Boobs: B cup
Looks: 7.5/10
Figure: Slim (A tiny weeny bit of tummy)
Attitude: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
Service: 7.5/10
rtf: Yes (maybe for her cute face)

This one one girl you have to becareful. Her service is so-so. Although she is accomodating. I can feel her reluctancy in working. Totally cant see her smile at all. Probably the worst i experience i had in blue wave.

No. 168
Boobs: B cup
Looks: 6.5/10
Figure: Slim (her thighs are slightly larger for her body size)
Attitude: 5.5/10
FJ: 6.5/10
Service: 6/10
rtf: No
Old 07-06-2013, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 16
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanna ask, never try blue wave before but I am a boobs lover so who do u guys recommend?
Old 07-06-2013, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

CrowCrown bro, u confirm all the numbers which you have mentioned can do frenching ?
Old 07-06-2013, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 13
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

fuck la bro, can u take yr non-bluewave stuff elsewhere? waste of.bandwidth and my time reading this non-related stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokeast View Post
Today went jb again. Cuz experience from previous visit not very good. This time went different place. Since its near bw, i will share my adventure (itinerary) in this thread.

First time visit also. Reached citysquare at 3pm, jalan jalan, eat abit and called okt to check if my girl is available and get location. Cab over to the place (6RM) and called okt again for room number. Since I want do very long and no rush de so booked 90min slot.

Took lift to the room and knocked on the door. A syt opened the door and greeted me. Look different from picture i saw but still very chio. Excited liao. TCSS awhile, strip and bath. Bath quite SOP but a lot focus on didi. Told her no need catbath/ar so lay on bed and she gave nice long bbbj. Wah got put listerine in mouth de very cooling and shiok. Same thing, ask her turn around for pussy inspection while she bj. Nice small wet pussy no smell. So i ask her can eat or not? Cannot. Aiya cannot nvm lor no force.

Cap on and start the action. At first struggled a bit cuz my weapon a bit big and hers a bit small cant fit. Missionary style still cant fit so she climb on top cowgirl and slowly engulfed me. Wah fully went in. SHIOK! Very hard working with cowgirl. Nice moans (not those fake "fuck me fuck me" type). Back to missionary until we both shagg. She ask me still no coming out? haha i tell her slowly lah i can last quite long de thats why 90 min mah.

So lay down on side with legs interlocking. Feeling damn good when you lie down relax on side with didi still inside. After resting, missionary den doggy and finally back to cowgirl (my fav). She pump real hard and fast and finally i gave in and released inside her. Hugged me tightly with didi still inside for a long time after release Sibei Shiok!

Bathe again den she lay on bed with her ruba ruba, TCSS, watch tv, eat titbits LOL. Service damn good. Paid her for her service (RM360 90min) and gave her some tips.

Wanted to go back liao but my legs neng from the experience so decided to go for foot massage. Walked over to gbw and asked the recep to call cab for me to taman sentosa. Cabbed (RM8) to fizzo (entrance of 大马花园 market) but opted for body massage at last min (regret cuz my leg still neng till now lol). Oh ya this one is clean joint btw. Relax and massage for one hour, eat the abalone mee beside the market and cabbed (RM9) back to sillypore

FR:
Nationality: PRC
Body: 7/10 (petite B cup)
Moan: 7/10
Bbbj: 8/10 (a lot pattern good suction)
Fj: 9/10 (Tight, willing to try all positions, hardworking cowgirl lol)
Service: 9/10 (eye contact throughout)
Gff: 8/10
rtf: definitely (but she going home in a few days )

I think prc girls give better service den most my girls. i will probably not be going gbw spa anytime soon lol.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 07-06-2013, 11:33 PM
Samster

shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

bros, let me present to you 129. a bit milfy but she has a shaply solid body. nice pair of shapely nehnehs that i find is just the nice small papaya shape plus her ass is simply the right size which you wanna smack and squeeze.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 07-06-2013, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomisfires View Post
bro 189 can french?
cannot.... if yr luck is good, just kiss on her lips.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 07-06-2013, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kiddo2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh ya.... mayb can boost me go BW tomorrow.... Suddenly feel wanna chiong after read the FR.... Hahahaa
Old 08-06-2013, 01:26 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
CrowCrown bro, u confirm all the numbers which you have mentioned can do frenching ?
As mentioned those that i put French as Yes. I did with them as reported.
Old 08-06-2013, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 14
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelman06 View Post
I kena from this guy two mths back.

I saw a few gals(rm169 and rm218) passed by, asked him abt the availabilities and he said these gals have 2-4bookings at least. so I told him to intro similar gals to me.

And he got me one gal who is totally opposite of the gals I saw.

late 30s, very haggy looks. Very slim, small boobs and saggy(small boobs still can be saggy!!!. The only thing that I dun rejected her was bcos I was looking for a massage, that's y I try the rm169 cat. One thing good though, she's friendly(btw, which ugly WL is not friendly)), can really massage and she give one hell of a bbbj. She sucked like a straw and only stopped until the last drop.

I dun cheong JB as much as before(remember "sakura", the gangbang ktv D). But one thing I realised though, in the past, captains do their jobs, give good or similar recommendations requested by u.

But after a few trips to BW for the past 2 years, I realised that nowadays captains always give me the opposite of wat I wan. Maybe they just put in any gal available for my requested time slot, or like wat the other bros said, they only intro gals who gave them kopi money.

So my "old newbie" advise. 4get abt getting recommenda
tions from those lousy captains. Grab the gals u interested, ask for their number and confirm their available time slot. Then inform one of the captains to book for u. And u can also test the captains to c who's the kopi guy!
ya, to a certain extent, especially the squarish short hair one
there's one though, seem to be the leader do give good intro though..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1