The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2013, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1110 / Power: 14
lamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud of
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogerek View Post
Like that bad news leh, i got neither patience, charisma nor skill. "Siao liao"........
Luckily most of the wl french on first bonk.....otherwise damn siong...
Thanks very much senior bro for your advise and good luck

Can share who is Shunag?

have neglected my todo list due rtfs. Last week been trying to book lulu 1654a, nana and lady 1803 but they either not working or got to wait.2-3hrs.

Called 1654a at noon today and okt say already 2 bros waiting there.....looks like got to go queue up early early if want to bonk her....

Actually managed to book lady 1803 yesterday for her first slot today but damn it, okt told me she on code red when i arrive....

I have never seen lulu 1654a, nana, candy and lady of 1803 too.

Oh man....seriously ah, nana and candy more chio than jj? For my benchmarking, can you rate nana, candy, jj, yuki, yujin and winnie in terms of their face and then rate them in terms of figure?
shuang is max recommendation lar ... i nv see b4

Looks/Figure

9.5/9.5 LL 1654A

9/9 nana looks cool like little short version of LL ... easier to handle hot chick

9/8.5 candy her looks very sharp and hot SYT too SYT I means around 1.6 and 1.65 above are model tall like LuLu long leggy

8.5/9 jj is more like MY gals IMHO her body is tip top no fats and slim and curvy. With hotty jeans tight pants is smoking hot hot hot!!!

7.5/8 1654A yuki is fair but smiles like shark LOL

9/9 YuJin like Russian high GFE

8/7.5 Winnie like good good gal and chio when mouth close Body average

But I rate them according to their price level and nowadays gals look and body change shape in a matter of weeks with bad diet .... got some gals out of shape easily fed with good food here.
Old 20-02-2013, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 12
gogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Nana and candy more chio than jin jin???

Sorry bro, I beg to differ... Jin jin is more chio in my opinion.
I like jj's look very much....maybe because she resembles one of my ex childhood girlfriend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamdeng View Post
shuang is max recommendation lar ... i nv see b4

Looks/Figure

9.5/9.5 LL 1654A

9/9 nana looks cool like little short version of LL ... easier to handle hot chick

9/8.5 candy her looks very sharp and hot SYT too SYT I means around 1.6 and 1.65 above are model tall like LuLu long leggy

8.5/9 jj is more like MY gals IMHO her body is tip top no fats and slim and curvy. With hotty jeans tight pants is smoking hot hot hot!!!

7.5/8 1654A yuki is fair but smiles like shark LOL

9/9 YuJin like Russian high GFE

8/7.5 Winnie like good good gal and chio when mouth close Body average

But I rate them according to their price level and nowadays gals look and body change shape in a matter of weeks with bad diet .... got some gals out of shape easily fed with good food here.
Thanks very much bro Lamdeng! The yuki i mentioned was actually the fl which u gave 9.5 for looks and 9 for body in your fr. I tried her too since she was so near my place. Very smart and hardworking gal. While she is certainly a pretty syt, her complexion was not very good when compare to jj's and hence i personally would swop her grades with jj. Otherwise, i share the same view as you for yujin and winnie.

From your rating, i damn tempted to go pitch tent at 1654a now to secure first slot with Lulu and then proceed to 1803 for coffee.....
Old 20-02-2013, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I like jj's look very much....maybe because she resembles one of my ex childhood girlfriend.

Thanks very much bro Lamdeng! The yuki i mentioned was actually the fl which u gave 9.5 for looks and 9 for body in your fr. I tried her too since she was so near my place. Very smart and hardworking gal. While she is certainly a pretty syt, her complexion was not very good when compare to jj's and hence i personally would swop her grades with jj. Otherwise, i share the same view as you for yujin and winnie.

From your rating, i damn tempted to go pitch tent at 1654a now to secure first slot with Lulu and then proceed to 1803 for coffee.....
lulu 1654a pussy is hurt.... that's why now on mc from what i heard... understand that it kena ram until crack le.... pls be more gentle on her all bros... and encourage her to rest more... no need to clock 12 sessions everyday... maybe 8-9 can close shop to rest already...
Old 20-02-2013, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 12
gogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
lulu 1654a pussy is hurt.... that's why now on mc from what i heard... understand that it kena ram until crack le.... pls be more gentle on her all bros... and encourage her to rest more... no need to clock 12 sessions everyday... maybe 8-9 can close shop to rest already...
Sure will but i doubt i will ever get a slot with her moreover, you caution apllies more to those with big didi. It pains to hear wl with injured pussies. Ling Ling 1612 also suffer same problem but she able to recover and now dun take too many customers also. Must give credit to her understanding boss for looking after and supporting her too....
Old 20-02-2013, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1110 / Power: 14
lamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud oflamdeng has much to be proud of
Wink Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:

oic yuki v hot but i visit her as she fxxx my mind with her words very obedient like jap wife. in fact withou make up, her looks quite normal and complexion quite rough... so abit of sympathy score ther paiseh. LL feel like those kimchi pop gal groups u see at those MTV for samsung LG TV at the eletrical store. She is extrrmely cool. Make her smile u will fly to heaven type.
Old 20-02-2013, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!
Smile Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
haiz... pay $150 only, that bro think he pay 1.5m, need to ram until LuLu 1654A injured.
Upped : Xiao La Jiao 1803 9.5,Lady 1803 9.5 ,JiaXin 1617 9.5,Sweet 1606 9.5 ,DongJing 1856 9.4,NaNa 1803 9.2, Candy 1803 9.0,YeZi 2041 9.0,Apple 1606 8.8, Amanda FLD3 8.5, YangYang 16W12 8.4,KaiXin 1654A 8.2, LuLu 1654A, QiQi 2041 8.0, ShunZi 1651 7.0, Eva 1612 5.0
Old 20-02-2013, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
dashx is Cool - loads of Potential

crap, looking at all the discussions on Jin Jin, tempted to rt to YTL soon.:S burn pocket siah like dat.
Old 21-02-2013, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

wonder why some bro have -ve feedback about lulu.. up so many girls in GL/FL/overseas, Lulu is still the best.. anyway, she'll be leaving in may.. ticket booked. hopefully there will be others who can do a better job than her.. btw, she has frenched me on the third visit.. hinted me for a supper with her that night and clubbing during new year day when the house closed.. but too bad i cant..
Old 21-02-2013, 12:33 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

wow interesting discussion going on here
Old 21-02-2013, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 14
googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

to each his own tastes, i actually understand the -ve frs on lulu w12, prob my fave in all gl, 1st time with her, svc excellent, but no frenching & her friendliness, while i wouldn't call fake, was the practised kind towards customer not friend. I've rtfed her at least 20x since, things improved, svc definitely not mechanical now lol!
Old 21-02-2013, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
to each his own tastes, i actually understand the -ve frs on lulu w12, prob my fave in all gl, 1st time with her, svc excellent, but no frenching & her friendliness, while i wouldn't call fake, was the practised kind towards customer not friend. I've rtfed her at least 20x since, things improved, svc definitely not mechanical now lol!
20x is a lot. u must be her number 1 customer bro.

Well, I said it before and I'll say it again, never been disappointed with lulu, jin jin or bei bei in this house....

they always put in effort to make me sex-tified with their skills and charm.

as for the other girls, they either don't attract me in the first place or poor service so never comment much on them.

am hoping some good service chio bu will come soon to YTL to continue in these three girls footsteps.

For those who like YTL service, suggest to also try hanhan 0819 and xiaoyu WH1619... these girls are also chio to me and provide good YTL service...

can go to wh1612 to call them over as well if you are more comfy with wh1612's rooms, or just go straight to their house

some tips for all bros...
Old 21-02-2013, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
dashx is Cool - loads of Potential

Yep, like bro BG said everyone would have their own scale of the girls. For me it's nice to have someone who isn't rushing and tries to accomodate. But of coz the points raised about Lulu are true also no frenching etc, luckily I'm okie with the frenching part so less of a killer than her looks and body.:P

But saying that definitely going to try Jin Jin soon, nvr tried a SYT before.
Old 22-02-2013, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink STD Check

if u r truly concerned abt yr safety perhaps u sld go for an STD check yrself(assuming u hv not done so already)...why?...becuz others who had bonked this Fei Fei may hv then gone on to bonk yr fav mms who u may hv then ltr gone on to bonk?....

actually i encourage all chiongsters to go for regular routine STD screenings as raw sex appears to be quite common in gl...like it r not, it seems to be prevalent...for eg. the recently retired 66(24M13) who appeared to be a fav of yrs was a well known easily rawable mm...so u scared r not?....the retired Xiao Yu(2041) use to provide AJ amongst others etc....

bk to FF...let me try n put things in perspective based on facts, not just hearsay n assumptions...

i had called FF x 2 n can confirm tat she offered AJ but capped not raw at xtra $50...personally not aware tat she was charging xtra for raw FJ...i can also confirm tat based on my chats wif her, FF did not appear to like staying in Sin, she struck me as being unhappy n wanted to return to PRC asap...so actually i am not tat surprised she left when she did...also taking into consideration the CNY effect...she also cld hv gotten a hong bao fm one of her regulars?...

now i am not saying tat FF did not carry a health risk...she did but likewise so do others...wat i am saying is tat just becuz FF left when she did does not necessarily mean tat it was becuz of STD...

btw i am glad to say tat my latest routine STD screening puts me in the pink of health...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
Just an additional S$50 she allowed u to do RAJ and another $50 for RFJ! U scare or not?? Brother nicefriend also mentioned in his virgin FR. When my GL kakis told me, I siam her for safety. That's why her card was cancelled after working for about 4 or 5 mths. Her business was very good at that time so no WL would balek kampong.
Old 22-02-2013, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink If U Like Wat U C n Get a Vibe, Go for It

the way i c it, try not to get overly influenced by wat others say abt any mm(looks n svcs)...be it in sbf r otherwise..why?...becuz the way a session wif an mm turns out invariably depends on the human nature variables factor wrt both the mm n the punter...sometimes others 'get' n u dont n vice versa sometimes u may 'get' while others dont...

so if u like wat u c n get a vibe, then just go for it...keeping expectations in check n gg wif the flow...if it turns out bad, chalk it up to experience n move on...on the otherhand if it turns out to be enjoyable, the shiok feeling is all the more pleasurable...to me nothing beats the thrill n kick of an unexpected surprise enjoyable bonk wif an mm tat u lust for...

it is noteworthy tat Max mentioned the retired hottie Shuang Shuang(16W12)...if i had been overly influenced by the earlier negative frs on her in sbf, i may well hv missed out on this hot gem altogether...now just recallling my unexpected surprise delight of my initial passionate encounter wif Shuang Shuang gives me a boner...

on the issue of frenching...no doubt looks help....but i personally think all is not lost if u aint a shuai ge(me just a hum sup lo)...dress smart, potray high std of hygiene(including oral hygiene), being confidently charming (wifout being pushy) n a barrel of laughs may well help overcome not being a shuai ge...also keeping expectations in check knowing tat u cant win them all is prolly impt as well...

for the record me did not get tongue fm either LuLu(16W12) r Jing Jing(16W12)...tried LuLu once (svcs) n Jing Jing twice(looks) but nevertheless still lucky to get passionate frenching fm the elegant chiobu Xiao Bai(1606A)...

oh yes i was initially drawn to yr post becuz i too like Baby(2831A) n Qian Qian(2062)...so if u find any other gems like these two, do let us know!...

Quote:
In a way, i agree with what bros Tgl and Lamdeng commented about Lulu. But i just felt that there is something in her that probably made me keep her in my standby rtf list at least, same for xiao bai 1606a, which i probably will share abit of my take in another post having visited her yesterday. It will be nice if i am able to french them in the near future albeit quite slim chance...lol. oh ya, i am a sucker for frenches Hence, until i rake up the confidence, i would invest my energy on new blood as well as baby 2831a and qian qian 2062, whom i derived extreme sexual pleasure in all the marathon foreplays with them, frenching, painting and finally bonking them.

Any lucky bros who managed to french Lulu and jin jin on first bonk kindly reply with a "Hi" before any comments u wish to make. Just curious how many lucky guys are out there
Old 22-02-2013, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 14
googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile go for it if it feels good

agree with bro omnia, back when shuang shuang was ap, i oredi preferred lulu cos gfe vibe on rtf was higher & genuine, i'll be sad when she leaves, guess jing jing & bei bei will have to comfort me, boohoo btw bei bei not working these few days on menses leave, lulu & jing jing solidly booked tonite, saw han han & dan dan 0819 here at w12 ytl, they've erm "grown" a bit

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1